Comments

Heather Morris Bio

You probably know Heather Morris as the clueless cheerleader Brittany known for her one-liners on Glee. Find out more about this star in her Kidzworld bio. Back to Article

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-07 10:56:07 -0700

Brittany S. Pierce = Brittany Spears....

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-02 13:07:42 -0700

she is so clueless in glee!!

Holly forever
Holly forever wrote:
2013-01-31 22:24:49 -0800

Actually I AM the BIGGEST, ULTIMATE Brittany Susan Pierce/
Heather Elizabeth Morris Fan EVER! Brittany/Heather Morris is my
Role model. She is so funny and great dancer. She makes my day and I have 25 posters of her in my bedroom and she is my inspiration. So there!

purplesing
purplesing wrote:
2012-07-07 21:26:04 -0700

I luv Quinn

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-24 17:19:56 -0700

i 4got her name

brittanys.pierce10
brittanys.pierce10 wrote:
2012-02-23 13:35:52 -0800

I'm in love with heather and brittany!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Heather and her character brittany make me laugh so hard every time she opens her mouth. If you listen to her talk she is so funny she can make any bad day become a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. anyone else who says they are the biggest brittany fan would be wrong because I am the ultimate brittany fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soccerteam67
soccerteam67 wrote:
2012-01-20 15:10:47 -0800

i like her shes so funny

ashnicole9
ashnicole9 wrote:
2011-12-03 07:11:08 -0800

dose an1 else think that ????????????

ashnicole9
ashnicole9 wrote:
2011-12-03 07:10:35 -0800

well i think shes nice buy can b an a**

iHistorian
iHistorian wrote:
2011-08-26 18:18:10 -0700

LOL. XD

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-08-26 18:11:28 -0700

I'm pretty sure my grandpa is looking at me like I'm a freak, cause I just spazzed in my seat when I read your last reveiw.

iHistorian
iHistorian wrote:
2011-08-26 18:08:38 -0700

Aha. "Stop the violence." ._. XD

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-08-26 18:06:45 -0700

I LOVE her character Brittany.

GummyBearsDontBite
GummyBearsDontBite wrote:
2011-06-18 11:11:56 -0700

I Guess I Can Call Myself A Gleek. xD

jazzlover321
jazzlover321 wrote:
2011-06-18 11:09:51 -0700

i loveglee

skittles barbie99
skittles barbie99 wrote:
2011-03-27 01:25:47 -0700

i wish i cud do 100 thumbs up!

Pingping963
Pingping963 wrote:
2011-03-27 01:23:35 -0700

She is hillarious in Glee. She's such a Gleek!

skittles barbie99
skittles barbie99 wrote:
2011-03-27 01:20:42 -0700

OMG i luv her in Glee she makes me and my family die in laughing soooooo much!!!

cute valentine
cute valentine wrote:
2011-03-21 09:26:26 -0700

i like her kinda but sometimes she acts like shes dumb
and i didnt even know that wheel-chair dude was her boyfriend lol

nikki 225
nikki 225 wrote:
2010-11-01 09:05:06 -0700

i don't know her but it was probably harmless in other news have u heard the new song by bow wow and Chris breezy

Glee-poll

Who's your favorite character on Glee?

• Rachel
  • Artie
  • Mercedes
  • Kurt

Micro_kevinmchale-micro
Kidzworld has a biography of Kevin McHale--the geeky wheelchair-bound star of Glee! Check it out.
Micro_duets_micro
In "Duets" (Season 2, Episode 4), Puck goes to jail, Quinn falls in love and everyone’s singing i...
Micro_grilled cheesus_micro
Fin prays to a grilled cheese sandwich and makes three wishes. Find out if they came true on this...

Entertainment in the forums

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Movies:
Brave, but only because there was no love interest and it wasn't a musical.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Movies:
"LAZY778" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: Brave; because she didn't need a man to save her. It was about a mother daughter bond. And I love that. In tangled it was a love story. In the end Rapunzel and the guy fall in love. But in Brave she didn't need a man to be happy. She was the strong one not a prince. She was smart and confident. I love that. So even though Tangled was really funny i will always pick Brave. That's a really good point ^-^ I still like Tangled better. The plot made more sense and was better written (in my opinion though) I thought the humor was better as well; definitely a lot less crude! Also, the lack of songs in Brave bummed me out... it is a Disney Princess Movie :/ (Don't argue that it's Pixar!) Wait you think because it's a Disney movie there has to be singing!? Really that's dumb. Ok that Iis just my opinion. But really that's dumb.  No, that's not what I think. They're are plenty of Disney movies without singing. I just would appreciate that aspect -especially in a Disney Princess movie, but it's okay.
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Movies:
Brave of course. In Tangled there's way too much singing. And Merida didn't need a guy to save her so ...
LAZY778