Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Pet Costumes

Halloween isn’t just a special occasion for humans - let your cat or dog get in on the dressing up fun, too! Although our pets are more limited in what they can dress up as, there are a lot of cool costumes out there for them! Back to Article

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-10-24 17:14:59 -0700

#7 is my favorite (:

LAZY778
LAZY778 wrote:
2014-10-24 17:14:22 -0700

@keekeow yeah that cat seems quite angry with life. Wink

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-10-24 17:03:57 -0700

Some of these pictures are pretty cute though ^-^

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-10-24 17:03:30 -0700

These poor animals...

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-10-24 07:52:17 -0700

That cat with the duck hat looks like it's ready to kill someone.

Dragongirl134
Dragongirl134 wrote:
2014-10-24 07:37:13 -0700

THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!!!!!

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-09-16 15:17:36 -0700

there adorable

coolwolf2
coolwolf2 wrote:
2014-09-16 15:15:39 -0700

my favorite one is whit the taco and hot dog

coolwolf2
coolwolf2 wrote:
2014-09-16 15:15:13 -0700

my ## one is the dog whi the hot dog and taco

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 21:00:30 -0700

I like the hot dog pet costume

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-02-18 17:48:01 -0800

i like the squirrel one the best

Teletubbie Lover
Teletubbie Lover wrote:
2012-10-27 18:55:09 -0700

Cute

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-15 13:37:34 -0700

Soccerluv2313, that's funny cuz I might be Puss in Boots. xD

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:50:30 -0700

soooooo cuuuute i love all the costumes Big Grin smile smile smile smile

toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:42:49 -0700

my fave is the taco
and the hot dog is just wrong
i also like the squirrel

Soccerluv2313
Soccerluv2313 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:39:07 -0700

Were dressing up our cat as Puss in Boots!(:

-NinjaKatt-
-NinjaKatt- wrote:
2011-10-30 11:37:33 -0700

Myy Doqq Was A Ladybuqq Last Year!(:

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:59:36 -0700

Yeah, It is funny.Can I be your friend?I like your username.My family
members always call me princess Tara.And Hello! I am Tara Zaw

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:57:09 -0700

Yes! It's true that pets costumes are cute.Can I be your friend?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:56:02 -0700

How many pets do you have?

What Are You Dressing Up As?

• Either a ghost or witch.
  • A superhero!
  • I'm dressing up as a celebrity.
  • I haven't decided yet.

Micro_ruby_micro
Referee Ruby from Free Realms made a special video just for all you Kidzworld members out there, ...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_micro
What's are your favorite things? Enter for a chance to win some of Cody Simpson's favorite things...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50