Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Pet Costumes

Halloween isn’t just a special occasion for humans - let your cat or dog get in on the dressing up fun, too! Although our pets are more limited in what they can dress up as, there are a lot of cool costumes out there for them! Back to Article

warewolfprincess
warewolfprincess wrote:
2014-09-16 15:17:36 -0700

there adorable

coolwolf2
coolwolf2 wrote:
2014-09-16 15:15:39 -0700

my favorite one is whit the taco and hot dog

coolwolf2
coolwolf2 wrote:
2014-09-16 15:15:13 -0700

my ## one is the dog whi the hot dog and taco

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-25 21:00:30 -0700

I like the hot dog pet costume

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-02-18 17:48:01 -0800

i like the squirrel one the best

Teletubbie Lover
Teletubbie Lover wrote:
2012-10-27 18:55:09 -0700

Cute

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-08-15 13:37:34 -0700

Soccerluv2313, that's funny cuz I might be Puss in Boots. xD

pookiegirl123
pookiegirl123 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:50:30 -0700

soooooo cuuuute i love all the costumes Big Grin smile smile smile smile

toxicgummybear589987
toxicgummybear589987 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:42:49 -0700

my fave is the taco
and the hot dog is just wrong
i also like the squirrel

Soccerluv2313
Soccerluv2313 wrote:
2011-10-30 11:39:07 -0700

Were dressing up our cat as Puss in Boots!(:

-NinjaKatt-
-NinjaKatt- wrote:
2011-10-30 11:37:33 -0700

Myy Doqq Was A Ladybuqq Last Year!(:

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:59:36 -0700

Yeah, It is funny.Can I be your friend?I like your username.My family
members always call me princess Tara.And Hello! I am Tara Zaw

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:57:09 -0700

Yes! It's true that pets costumes are cute.Can I be your friend?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:56:02 -0700

How many pets do you have?

TinkerbellTara
TinkerbellTara wrote:
2011-10-18 06:52:08 -0700

I do not have any pet but I want a dog.If I had then I would design him/her a costume 6 hour so
it can wear 6 costumes a day!!! Am I brilliant?

smilezonthemove2
smilezonthemove2 wrote:
2011-10-17 14:20:21 -0700

My Sister Me And MY Mom Were At Petsmart And My Sister Found A Hot Dog Costume And My Dogs A Chihuahua So He Looked Cute And Funny But He's A Black And Tan Chihuahua So My Mom Said He'll look Better As A Bat

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-10-17 13:41:49 -0700

cute! the taco one is epic =P

girl_11_uk
girl_11_uk wrote:
2011-10-16 05:21:22 -0700

IM TAKING MY BLACK CAT OUT ON HALLOWEEN!!!....or my tabby one.....or both....which ever follows

vallyball2
vallyball2 wrote:
2011-05-01 22:01:39 -0700

ROFL!!!! I LOVE the hippie dog Big Grin Big Grin That is going to be my dog next halloween Love lol

mzlady12
mzlady12 wrote:
2011-04-26 12:47:26 -0700

awwwww the kitty in the first picture is the cutest thing i EVER saw!!! Love

What Are You Dressing Up As?

• Either a ghost or witch.
  • A superhero!
  • I'm dressing up as a celebrity.
  • I haven't decided yet.

Micro_ruby_micro
Referee Ruby from Free Realms made a special video just for all you Kidzworld members out there, ...
Micro_a micro
Strange noises are the most common clues that a house is haunted. But… for a house to make the Ki...
Micro_micro
What's are your favorite things? Enter for a chance to win some of Cody Simpson's favorite things...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D