Comments

How to Make Waves

We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy to change up your hairstyle at home whenever you feel like it - no salon visit is necessary! Check out our tips on how to make waves in your hair! Back to Article

PerfectlyFlawed12

purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:49 -0700

same with me!

purplezebra1235
purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:14 -0700

i just sleep in a bun and its wavy cuz curly just isn't me!

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:13:20 -0800

The easiest is to just braid it. Curling can take time, depending on hw wavy you want your hair.

-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward- wrote:
2011-12-19 05:44:25 -0800

My hair is a little curly, but it depends if I've been in the rain or something. My hair reacts to rain, and it goes curly. ._.

Artsygirl2
Artsygirl2 wrote:
2011-12-15 15:12:58 -0800

mine's a little wavy...but sometimes it's all straight!my mom likes it when it's straight.but wavy's better!i want my hair to have dramatic curls, like at summer.now it's sorta wavy.-.-

rickyqueen89
rickyqueen89 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:52:30 -0800

My hair is very straight and its hard to curl it sometimes.

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-12-15 14:50:05 -0800

My hairs curly.
Its pretty hard to do anything with my hair ._.

funlover14
funlover14 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:48:08 -0800

Mine is wavy and I can't do anything that actually works to get it straight. -_-

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:46:49 -0800

My hair is already wavy, but the waves are suckish.

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:53 -0800

Annd Like A Whoole Cann Of Hairspray..

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:38 -0800

Mine Only Works With Gel. Frustrated

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2011-10-25 02:01:42 -0700

my sister wants her hair eco Frown

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:19:41 -0700

Ur luckyyy!!! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT and it has 2 curls on my side bangs and it looks...STUPIDDDD!!!! Consider urself luckyyy.... smile

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:18:08 -0700

IT SUX!!! curling irons+gel+braiding=STARIGHT HAIR!!!! My hair JUST WON'T CURRRRLLLLL!!!! Frustrated

majizenn
majizenn wrote:
2011-06-13 22:09:48 -0700

wow waves lol

haliie$
haliie$ wrote:
2011-06-02 15:03:48 -0700

It is so true Britney87 has natural waves in the back and curly in the front It looks so pretty!
I know that because I am her old friend from Canada!

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-06-02 14:50:03 -0700

I have natural little waves on the back of my hair and it is kind of curly in the front.

Taylorhair-poll

Do you like Taylor's hair short or long?

• short
  • long
  • Neither
  • I don't care either way

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion