Comments

How to Make Waves

We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy to change up your hairstyle at home whenever you feel like it - no salon visit is necessary! Check out our tips on how to make waves in your hair! Back to Article

PerfectlyFlawed12

purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:49 -0700

same with me!

purplezebra1235
purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:14 -0700

i just sleep in a bun and its wavy cuz curly just isn't me!

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:13:20 -0800

The easiest is to just braid it. Curling can take time, depending on hw wavy you want your hair.

-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward- wrote:
2011-12-19 05:44:25 -0800

My hair is a little curly, but it depends if I've been in the rain or something. My hair reacts to rain, and it goes curly. ._.

Artsygirl2
Artsygirl2 wrote:
2011-12-15 15:12:58 -0800

mine's a little wavy...but sometimes it's all straight!my mom likes it when it's straight.but wavy's better!i want my hair to have dramatic curls, like at summer.now it's sorta wavy.-.-

rickyqueen89
rickyqueen89 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:52:30 -0800

My hair is very straight and its hard to curl it sometimes.

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-12-15 14:50:05 -0800

My hairs curly.
Its pretty hard to do anything with my hair ._.

funlover14
funlover14 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:48:08 -0800

Mine is wavy and I can't do anything that actually works to get it straight. -_-

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:46:49 -0800

My hair is already wavy, but the waves are suckish.

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:53 -0800

Annd Like A Whoole Cann Of Hairspray..

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:38 -0800

Mine Only Works With Gel. Frustrated

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2011-10-25 02:01:42 -0700

my sister wants her hair eco Frown

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:19:41 -0700

Ur luckyyy!!! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT and it has 2 curls on my side bangs and it looks...STUPIDDDD!!!! Consider urself luckyyy.... smile

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:18:08 -0700

IT SUX!!! curling irons+gel+braiding=STARIGHT HAIR!!!! My hair JUST WON'T CURRRRLLLLL!!!! Frustrated

majizenn
majizenn wrote:
2011-06-13 22:09:48 -0700

wow waves lol

haliie$
haliie$ wrote:
2011-06-02 15:03:48 -0700

It is so true Britney87 has natural waves in the back and curly in the front It looks so pretty!
I know that because I am her old friend from Canada!

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-06-02 14:50:03 -0700

I have natural little waves on the back of my hair and it is kind of curly in the front.

Taylorhair-poll

Do you like Taylor's hair short or long?

• short
  • long
  • Neither
  • I don't care either way

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour