Comments

How to Make Waves

We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy to change up your hairstyle at home whenever you feel like it - no salon visit is necessary! Check out our tips on how to make waves in your hair! Back to Article

PerfectlyFlawed12

purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:49 -0700

same with me!

purplezebra1235
purplezebra1235 wrote:
2012-03-28 10:26:14 -0700

i just sleep in a bun and its wavy cuz curly just isn't me!

LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE wrote:
2012-03-04 14:13:20 -0800

The easiest is to just braid it. Curling can take time, depending on hw wavy you want your hair.

-MasterSkyward-
-MasterSkyward- wrote:
2011-12-19 05:44:25 -0800

My hair is a little curly, but it depends if I've been in the rain or something. My hair reacts to rain, and it goes curly. ._.

Artsygirl2
Artsygirl2 wrote:
2011-12-15 15:12:58 -0800

mine's a little wavy...but sometimes it's all straight!my mom likes it when it's straight.but wavy's better!i want my hair to have dramatic curls, like at summer.now it's sorta wavy.-.-

rickyqueen89
rickyqueen89 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:52:30 -0800

My hair is very straight and its hard to curl it sometimes.

Meliissa Louiise' xx
Meliissa Louiise' xx wrote:
2011-12-15 14:50:05 -0800

My hairs curly.
Its pretty hard to do anything with my hair ._.

funlover14
funlover14 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:48:08 -0800

Mine is wavy and I can't do anything that actually works to get it straight. -_-

musicfunlover1
musicfunlover1 wrote:
2011-12-15 14:46:49 -0800

My hair is already wavy, but the waves are suckish.

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:53 -0800

Annd Like A Whoole Cann Of Hairspray..

Narkuta_xP
Narkuta_xP wrote:
2011-12-15 12:20:38 -0800

Mine Only Works With Gel. Frustrated

kstanz
kstanz wrote:
2011-10-25 02:01:42 -0700

my sister wants her hair eco Frown

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:19:41 -0700

Ur luckyyy!!! My hair is PIN STRAIGHT and it has 2 curls on my side bangs and it looks...STUPIDDDD!!!! Consider urself luckyyy.... smile

natNalex241
natNalex241 wrote:
2011-07-19 11:18:08 -0700

IT SUX!!! curling irons+gel+braiding=STARIGHT HAIR!!!! My hair JUST WON'T CURRRRLLLLL!!!! Frustrated

majizenn
majizenn wrote:
2011-06-13 22:09:48 -0700

wow waves lol

haliie$
haliie$ wrote:
2011-06-02 15:03:48 -0700

It is so true Britney87 has natural waves in the back and curly in the front It looks so pretty!
I know that because I am her old friend from Canada!

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-06-02 14:50:03 -0700

I have natural little waves on the back of my hair and it is kind of curly in the front.

Taylorhair-poll

Do you like Taylor's hair short or long?

• short
  • long
  • Neither
  • I don't care either way

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me