Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

All About Animals: Dolphins

Kidzworld’s All About Animals is going to take a look at Dolphins this week! Dolphins are the friendliest animal in the wild environment and they are probably the smartest too. You might want to do a study on dolphins for a science project because they are so fascinating. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:37:16 -0700

DOLPHINS

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:37:07 -0700

e

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:37:00 -0700

v

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:36:55 -0700

o

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:36:47 -0700

l

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:36:41 -0700

how is everyone doing

report
kiwinana12
kiwinana12 wrote:
2013-06-20 20:36:23 -0700

hi

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-05 13:47:02 -0700

dolphins are awesome ^-^

report
thya
thya wrote:
2013-03-29 13:35:36 -0700

not really

report
thya
thya wrote:
2013-03-29 13:34:53 -0700

i agree with you. But some are not sooooooo cute!!!!! Big Frown

report
CintaBear
CintaBear wrote:
2013-03-03 01:48:27 -0800

dolphins are my fav animal

report
designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-05-30 17:32:21 -0700

Animals r cute!!!Big Grin

report
mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-05-30 16:04:25 -0700

I love all animals.

report
m khan
m khan wrote:
2012-05-18 04:16:09 -0700

me too

report
Savanna01
Savanna01 wrote:
2012-05-16 16:43:54 -0700

so cute

report
HeyDJGeekGlasses
HeyDJGeekGlasses wrote:
2012-04-04 11:28:26 -0700

I Love Dolphins!!!

report
Erin2943
Erin2943 wrote:
2012-02-02 07:23:21 -0800

Hey! I love dolphins! They are my second favorite animal! I am a animal lover! My favorite movie is dolphin tale!

report
Libbyh15
Libbyh15 wrote:
2011-10-31 10:21:24 -0700

their so adorable :smile

report
Minitink
Minitink wrote:
2011-10-31 08:11:24 -0700

I LUVV DOLPHIN...Y EAT DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

report
mstuftsy
mstuftsy wrote:
2011-10-14 19:21:56 -0700

I have like 100 stuffed fish and marine mammals and I want to be a marine biologist because there so cute like in the 1st video there like I GOT IT! In you go! Big Grin Angel Love Cool

report
back to story
Dolphin_140x100

Which Heroes Star Was Attacked for Defending Dolphins?

  • Adrian Pasdar
  • Masi Oka
  • Hayden Panettiere
  • Sendhil Ramamurthy

related stories

Micro_a micro
Do you need some ideas for a school science project? What about animals? Kidzworld is starting a ...
Micro_dolphintrainer-micro
Imagine getting paid to work with one of the world’s most gentle and intelligent creatures. Dolph...
Micro_animals_micro
In Flicka 2, Carrie befriends a wild horse named Flicka. When Flicka's life is at risk, it's up t...

Random in the forums

-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? A better question is what would happen if abortion were illegal. If someone wants an abortion they're going to get it, it's better to have it done legally and safely than illegally and unsafely. 
reply less than a minute
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Say Anything:
8 (:
reply less than a minute
BookwormBizzare123
i dont like where this is going. Sure you can make it safer, but for every few people who die during it, there is a whole family mourning the loss of that child and its mother. What will happen if Abortion isnt illegial? Nothing good. i know that much
reply 4 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"hugebear" wrote:Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs. 
reply 7 minutes
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:in the words of a famous former president,"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me?  We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process. 
reply 7 minutes