Comments

Quiz the Coach :: Football For Females

Should girls be allowed to play football????? This is a good question because football is such a violent sport and a lot of children, teens and adults get hurt every year. Back to Article

rYANMCfc13
rYANMCfc13 wrote:
2011-10-26 07:54:56 -0700

cool

Kandice2015
Kandice2015 wrote:
2011-09-23 16:30:57 -0700

if the girl wants to play.. let her- just tell her all the risk and the fact that dudes dont really have much sympathy when it comes to sports... plus i love football i play all the time with alll the dudes in my neighborhood and my friendss at school. i love the adrenaline rush. im super athletic and i love competition so i totally think girls should be able to play!!!!

ravens990
ravens990 wrote:
2011-07-04 14:15:10 -0700

yes i play footballall the time

so fresh so clean
so fresh so clean wrote:
2011-07-02 21:29:32 -0700

id say that girls paying football is alright but they shouldnt play cuz boys hit hard in football and a lot of girls are pretty soft so.....yea they'll be breakin their on bones

btfl saali
btfl saali wrote:
2011-07-02 00:48:16 -0700

i think girls should be able to do and be what ever they choose to be........what ever boys can do girls can do also

Ashhhton
Ashhhton wrote:
2011-07-01 23:57:08 -0700

I know a few things lads can do that lasses cant. X D

Nicole Baby Aka $nooki
Nicole Baby Aka $nooki wrote:
2011-07-01 23:36:58 -0700

Girlz can pretty much do anything a guy can do imm not much of a girly girl but i love sportz and there is nothin wrong wit girlzzz playin baseball basket ball or football

NikeMan_1820604
NikeMan_1820604 wrote:
2011-07-01 23:25:13 -0700

i'm pretty sure that girls can either choose to be a girl, or play football; not both. the ones that do play are definitely not girly girls, and won't be treated as a girl if their serious about playing football. so honestly, it depends on how you define girls and what it is to be a "girl"

elaineurbina
elaineurbina wrote:
2011-07-01 22:28:29 -0700

hi i likethe girl on fooyball Love

*^Swaqq_Monsta^*
*^Swaqq_Monsta^* wrote:
2011-07-01 21:14:02 -0700

they might as well make a nwfl National womens football leauge

Dballer24
Dballer24 wrote:
2011-07-01 21:04:03 -0700

Sexist twit? Thanks you wannabe "soldier". I'm stating the facts, ask any NFL player, do you know any? Didn't
think so. Ask any of em, they'll tell you. None of these girls have played tackle football under the lights. They've played pickup games in the grass at the park. It's a whole different ballgame. I mean, being 5 foot 5, you obviously haven't played, but take it from someone who has. Have a good day, buddy.

cutie120999
cutie120999 wrote:
2011-07-01 20:54:25 -0700

theres nuthin wrong wit playin football i play football alll the time with my friends Big Grin

Jenny Is My Name
Jenny Is My Name wrote:
2011-07-01 20:14:27 -0700

I Play Football With Guys All The Time

missabear123_1803256
missabear123_1803256 wrote:
2011-07-01 18:54:20 -0700

Yea that doesn't really mean anything. My friend broke her leg, nose, jaw, sprained and twisted her ankle just playing soccer. Does injuries can occur in any sport, so that doesn't really prove anything. Second of all if girls really wanted to buff themselves out they could. Haven't you seen women body builders?!? GIRLS CAN PLAY ANY FREAKING SPORT ON THE PLANET!!!!

missabear123_1803256
missabear123_1803256 wrote:
2011-07-01 18:54:20 -0700

Anime Chick real talk
Anime Chick real talk wrote:
2011-07-01 18:51:47 -0700

In memphis we got girl football teams. They look straight dudes but they beast. I even play football a lil

JuniorShooter 2.0
JuniorShooter 2.0 wrote:
2011-07-01 18:49:52 -0700

Who said that girls can't do all that, DBaller? Lmao. Ever seen woman's basketball, woman's field hockey, woman's track, even women in Drum Corps? Look up "Carolina Crown 2010 Drumline". The center snare there's a girl. She does military style PT with Caroline Crown Drum and Bugle Corps, plays her 35 pound snare for up to 13 hours a day and is their CENTER SNARE, doing all of that WITH tendinitis.
Have a good day, you sexist twit.

Dballer24
Dballer24 wrote:
2011-07-01 17:33:09 -0700

Tell me when you guys can run a 4 second 40. Deadliest 350, bench press 250. Tell me wen you can jump ad high as us, run as fast, or take as many hits. I'd broken every finger I have, 2 toes, and both ankles playing football. I'm a guy. Girls are NOT built to play tackle football.

missabear123_1803256
missabear123_1803256 wrote:
2011-07-01 16:57:08 -0700

I definitely think girls are capable of playing football! we can do anything that guys do, as long as we work hard at it and are commited too it. i play football with the guys all the time, and they dont go easy on me, and i usually end up kicking their butts. so girls can do anything if they put their mind to it!!!

britney87
britney87 wrote:
2011-05-15 14:41:49 -0700

Thats cool about Girls playing football Its fine with me.
♥ Football

What is the name of the gym that Ben Stiller and Vince Vaughn compete for in the movie, Dodgeball?
  • Globo Gym.
  • Fred's Fitness Land.
  • Average Joe's.
  • Joe's Gymnasium.

Micro_a micro
I am playing Junior Varsity Football for my school next year and was worrying if I would get smea...
Micro_d micro
This year at the NFL Draft, it was quite obvious which college was breeding the best football pla...
Micro_football-article
I wanna try out for the Football Team at school. How do I know which position I should try for??

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply 1 day
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
reply 2 days
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 3 days
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 3 days
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers.
reply 3 days