Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Evolution of Photography

Peeps today often take it for granted that they can run to the drugstore and pick up a disposable camera for whichever event they would like to capture on film. But it wasn't always this easy. Back to Article

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-12-05 11:12:51 -0800

I love photography too much !

InfinityAndBeyondxP

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 20:14:53 -0700

already did this

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-06 11:24:08 -0700

I seriously LOVE photography..

faithgal
faithgal wrote:
2013-06-19 02:23:58 -0700

I like taking photos with my camara!
Memories momoriess!

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-06-18 17:37:56 -0700

when I grow up I want to a photographer

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-17 08:50:43 -0700

I love to take photos!! I am always in the photo or I am taking the photo!

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-16 06:57:01 -0700

Cool. I never knew about the history of photography!!!!

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2013-06-11 21:03:29 -0700

Most modern cameras don't even look like that anymore.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-06 10:28:27 -0700

I love photography! Either looking at it or taking it! I use fujifilm finepix x for my pics, I have another camera too Grin

touchdown19
touchdown19 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:48:01 -0800

I love photography

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 19:10:03 -0700

Cool!!!

Film-poll

When was Color Film Invented?

• In 1841, just after the Daguerreotype.
  • In the early 1900s?
  • I think I read somewhere that it was in 1935.
  • I think it was in the 1970s.

Micro_deardish-photographer-micro
Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but...
Micro_step up-micro
If you’re in the mood for a feel-good flick, a dance movie might be just the thing to get your to...
Micro_how to take a photo-micro
Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be ...
Micro_a micro
Do you need some ideas for a school science project? What about animals? Kidzworld is starting a ...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in New Users:
Hello Lily! Welcome to Kw. If you want to see Kw rules , click here.
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:Mood: TiredColor: Dark blueCartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans. You're tired , your favorite color is Dark Blue and cartoon is Powerpuff girls and teen titans , I think you're Angelica (:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Mood: Tired Color: Dark blue Cartoon: Oi, if I absolutely have to pick, it would be either Powerpuff Girls or Teen Titans.
XxneonhipsterxX
david: ok so how you play is that it like go fish but if your turn like if i say that kenny do you have any 3 hearts and if kenny said no i gonna to say something that i kept secret or lied about TO ALL THE GROUP thats how you play  kenny: i hate you tanner  tanner: i love you too buddy ●¸●  david: LETS PLAY  max: this cant be happening david do you take pills david: WHAT YOU SAY PUNK  mason: that hursh O.O  tanner: LETS PLAY OK EVERYONE MERRY CHISTMAS  they played the game and max was first max: ok kenny do you have any  10 hearts  kenny: nope go fish  max: oh no ok tanner do you mind  tanner: mind what  max: nevermind david  there a rumor where they say THAT YOU ACTUALLY A GIRL david: WHA WHAT  kenny: and the whole school knows  david:....... JUST BECAUSE I WEAR A PURPLE SHIRT  DOES NOT MEAN IM A GIRL JUST FOR GET IT NEXT IS YOU TANNER  tanner: ok .......um max...-blush- do you have any.... 8s  max: um no go fish  tanners mind: tanner stop blushing your gonna let him think he like you  mason: you ok tanner  tanner: my truth might suprise yall but .....im.......stright......gay  everyone: woah  WHAT  tanner: and...... i love YOU MAX -###### max-  everyone: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tanner: m max do you love me that way  max:....im....sorry tanner ......but .....i ......dont  i need to use the bathroom -runs to the bathroom  tanner:.......... david: i need to check on the cookies  kenny: im going to check on max mason:.........tanner you ok -sits down with tanner- you ok tanner: yeah -cries- im fine.... mason:-hugs- it ok to be continued
Charulata
Charulata posted in General:
"Miley143" wrote:YOUR MOOD :-  Overly Excited FAVORITE COLOR:- BlackFAVORITE CARTOON:- Well this isn't a cartoon but my favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas  Sorry! You have to tell your favorite cartoon's name!