Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Evolution of Photography

Peeps today often take it for granted that they can run to the drugstore and pick up a disposable camera for whichever event they would like to capture on film. But it wasn't always this easy. Back to Article

Surfs_Up_Girl
Surfs_Up_Girl wrote:
2013-12-05 11:12:51 -0800

I love photography too much !

InfinityAndBeyondxP

JennyD wrote:
2013-08-16 20:14:53 -0700

already did this

Yanna122596
Yanna122596 wrote:
2013-08-06 11:24:08 -0700

I seriously LOVE photography..

faithgal
faithgal wrote:
2013-06-19 02:23:58 -0700

I like taking photos with my camara!
Memories momoriess!

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-06-18 17:37:56 -0700

when I grow up I want to a photographer

lottie01
lottie01 wrote:
2013-06-17 08:50:43 -0700

I love to take photos!! I am always in the photo or I am taking the photo!

minecraft_girl995
minecraft_girl995 wrote:
2013-06-16 06:57:01 -0700

Cool. I never knew about the history of photography!!!!

KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet wrote:
2013-06-11 21:03:29 -0700

Most modern cameras don't even look like that anymore.

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-06-06 10:28:27 -0700

I love photography! Either looking at it or taking it! I use fujifilm finepix x for my pics, I have another camera too Grin

touchdown19
touchdown19 wrote:
2013-01-04 16:48:01 -0800

I love photography

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-03-12 19:10:03 -0700

Cool!!!

Film-poll

When was Color Film Invented?

• In 1841, just after the Daguerreotype.
  • In the early 1900s?
  • I think I read somewhere that it was in 1935.
  • I think it was in the 1970s.

Micro_deardish-photographer-micro
Photographer asks: I love taking pictures. My parents bought me a small camera for Christmas, but...
Micro_step up-micro
If you’re in the mood for a feel-good flick, a dance movie might be just the thing to get your to...
Micro_how to take a photo-micro
Lots of people are camera shy, but are you shy of using a camera? Taking fantastic photos can be ...
Micro_a micro
Do you need some ideas for a school science project? What about animals? Kidzworld is starting a ...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....