Comments

Fashion Police: Celebrities Dress Up for Halloween

We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see our favorite celebrities dress up in wild and crazy costumes just like us! Check out some of our best and worst celeb costumes for Halloween! Back to Article

lovehourisme

lynaa wrote:
2011-10-16 22:40:39 -0700

I love the worst ones more than the great ones. Lol Tongue Out

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-14 12:57:20 -0700

these costumes look terrible wat the heck is with the donald trump one?

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-10-14 12:04:09 -0700

love kim's outfit

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-06 09:33:16 -0700

xD!

brinagirl123
brinagirl123 wrote:
2010-11-02 08:44:47 -0700

I really like these funny costumes! But personally I think the worst costumes r the best costumes!

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:33:47 -0700

Her outfit rocks some people actulley dont like her

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:32:46 -0700

I love that show to and toyperson I love Toy Story 3 it was amazing

toyperson
toyperson wrote:
2010-10-30 20:28:05 -0700

hey january girl 108 you watch keeping up with the kardashians my sister watches that

januarygirl08
januarygirl08 wrote:
2010-10-30 11:42:18 -0700

i dont think kim kardashian should be on the worst costume list cause her outfit rocks!!!!

erox8091
erox8091 wrote:
2010-10-30 10:18:12 -0700

I think Michelle Tratchenberg's friend is a fairy!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...

brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.
mykadog912
mykadog912 posted in Style:
ours is annoying :/ Black and red stripe tie, black shoes, blazer jumper or cardigan, black trousers of skirt,white shirt not as bad as some of the ones ive seen but i find it annoying to put so much stuff on in the morning