Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fashion Police: Celebrities Dress Up for Halloween

We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see our favorite celebrities dress up in wild and crazy costumes just like us! Check out some of our best and worst celeb costumes for Halloween! Back to Article

lovehourisme

lynaa wrote:
2011-10-16 22:40:39 -0700

I love the worst ones more than the great ones. Lol Tongue Out

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-14 12:57:20 -0700

these costumes look terrible wat the heck is with the donald trump one?

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-10-14 12:04:09 -0700

love kim's outfit

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-06 09:33:16 -0700

xD!

brinagirl123
brinagirl123 wrote:
2010-11-02 08:44:47 -0700

I really like these funny costumes! But personally I think the worst costumes r the best costumes!

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:33:47 -0700

Her outfit rocks some people actulley dont like her

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:32:46 -0700

I love that show to and toyperson I love Toy Story 3 it was amazing

toyperson
toyperson wrote:
2010-10-30 20:28:05 -0700

hey january girl 108 you watch keeping up with the kardashians my sister watches that

januarygirl08
januarygirl08 wrote:
2010-10-30 11:42:18 -0700

i dont think kim kardashian should be on the worst costume list cause her outfit rocks!!!!

erox8091
erox8091 wrote:
2010-10-30 10:18:12 -0700

I think Michelle Tratchenberg's friend is a fairy!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day