Comments

Fashion Police: Celebrities Dress Up for Halloween

We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see our favorite celebrities dress up in wild and crazy costumes just like us! Check out some of our best and worst celeb costumes for Halloween! Back to Article

lovehourisme

lynaa wrote:
2011-10-16 22:40:39 -0700

I love the worst ones more than the great ones. Lol Tongue Out

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-14 12:57:20 -0700

these costumes look terrible wat the heck is with the donald trump one?

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-10-14 12:04:09 -0700

love kim's outfit

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-06 09:33:16 -0700

xD!

brinagirl123
brinagirl123 wrote:
2010-11-02 08:44:47 -0700

I really like these funny costumes! But personally I think the worst costumes r the best costumes!

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:33:47 -0700

Her outfit rocks some people actulley dont like her

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:32:46 -0700

I love that show to and toyperson I love Toy Story 3 it was amazing

toyperson
toyperson wrote:
2010-10-30 20:28:05 -0700

hey january girl 108 you watch keeping up with the kardashians my sister watches that

januarygirl08
januarygirl08 wrote:
2010-10-30 11:42:18 -0700

i dont think kim kardashian should be on the worst costume list cause her outfit rocks!!!!

erox8091
erox8091 wrote:
2010-10-30 10:18:12 -0700

I think Michelle Tratchenberg's friend is a fairy!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT