Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fashion Police: Celebrities Dress Up for Halloween

We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see our favorite celebrities dress up in wild and crazy costumes just like us! Check out some of our best and worst celeb costumes for Halloween! Back to Article

lovehourisme

lynaa wrote:
2011-10-16 22:40:39 -0700

I love the worst ones more than the great ones. Lol Tongue Out

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-14 12:57:20 -0700

these costumes look terrible wat the heck is with the donald trump one?

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-10-14 12:04:09 -0700

love kim's outfit

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-06 09:33:16 -0700

xD!

brinagirl123
brinagirl123 wrote:
2010-11-02 08:44:47 -0700

I really like these funny costumes! But personally I think the worst costumes r the best costumes!

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:33:47 -0700

Her outfit rocks some people actulley dont like her

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:32:46 -0700

I love that show to and toyperson I love Toy Story 3 it was amazing

toyperson
toyperson wrote:
2010-10-30 20:28:05 -0700

hey january girl 108 you watch keeping up with the kardashians my sister watches that

januarygirl08
januarygirl08 wrote:
2010-10-30 11:42:18 -0700

i dont think kim kardashian should be on the worst costume list cause her outfit rocks!!!!

erox8091
erox8091 wrote:
2010-10-30 10:18:12 -0700

I think Michelle Tratchenberg's friend is a fairy!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
reply about 1 hour
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
reply about 1 hour
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day