Comments

Fashion Police: Celebrities Dress Up for Halloween

We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see our favorite celebrities dress up in wild and crazy costumes just like us! Check out some of our best and worst celeb costumes for Halloween! Back to Article

lovehourisme

lynaa wrote:
2011-10-16 22:40:39 -0700

I love the worst ones more than the great ones. Lol Tongue Out

skylarluv:)
skylarluv:) wrote:
2011-10-14 12:57:20 -0700

these costumes look terrible wat the heck is with the donald trump one?

mace gracie_1780504
mace gracie_1780504 wrote:
2011-10-14 12:04:09 -0700

love kim's outfit

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-10-06 09:33:16 -0700

xD!

brinagirl123
brinagirl123 wrote:
2010-11-02 08:44:47 -0700

I really like these funny costumes! But personally I think the worst costumes r the best costumes!

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:33:47 -0700

Her outfit rocks some people actulley dont like her

coolkid3566
coolkid3566 wrote:
2010-10-31 07:32:46 -0700

I love that show to and toyperson I love Toy Story 3 it was amazing

toyperson
toyperson wrote:
2010-10-30 20:28:05 -0700

hey january girl 108 you watch keeping up with the kardashians my sister watches that

januarygirl08
januarygirl08 wrote:
2010-10-30 11:42:18 -0700

i dont think kim kardashian should be on the worst costume list cause her outfit rocks!!!!

erox8091
erox8091 wrote:
2010-10-30 10:18:12 -0700

I think Michelle Tratchenberg's friend is a fairy!

Candycorn-poll

How do you celebrate Halloween?

• Go Trick-or-Treating
  • Give out candy!
  • Carve a pumpkin
  • Go to a Haunted House

Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...
Micro_backtoschoolcelebs-gallery-miley
All your favorite teen celebs, like Miley Cyrus, the Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez and more are tr...
Micro_bet_micro
Last night there were some definite fashion mishaps on the red carpet at the 2010 BET Awards! Not...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
reply about 1 hour
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand