Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Quiz the Coach :: Suck at Sports

Okay, so I suck at pretty much every sport, but I want to get better. How can I do it? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

pickard1231
pickard1231 wrote:
2011-08-26 08:59:12 -0700

its true.

report
13xox13
13xox13 wrote:
2011-06-15 22:04:46 -0700

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay i qualified for 200mts finals &Wink

report
mz.nana_boo
mz.nana_boo wrote:
2011-01-16 12:23:06 -0800

dot talk to me like that little girl and how are u going to say u whant to be my friend but dot say that girl said that she is not my friend no more dow. Mad

report
hockeygul
hockeygul wrote:
2010-11-25 03:05:16 -0800

no if u wanna change ur self u have to be fit ... eat healthy , spend time on the soccer fiels invite ur friend for a gala at the beach and play some netball .... but on 1 can change a person when they dont want to change so beforo u do these things u have to realy want it and if u dont want it u will stay bad at sports .....

report
luhverchick123_1618378
luhverchick123_1618378 wrote:
2010-11-24 06:27:30 -0800

just try yuhr best and never give up remember you can do anything as long as yuh try =] tht happend to meh but i tried and im great at every sport i waz chosen 7 timez for mvp

report
Dballer24
Dballer24 wrote:
2010-11-05 03:21:47 -0700

I disagree. There are natural athletes and athletes that work on their fundamentals. Steve Nash is an example of an athlete who works on his game, but Lebron and Kobe are freaks of nature. They were born able to jump 4 and a half feet into the air, with 7

report
back to story
F1161386465531

Do You Play Any School Sports?

  • Yes - I love school sports.
  • No - I play other sports outside of school.
  • No - my parents won't let me play.
  • No - I hate school sports.

related stories

Micro_a m
Should girls be allowed to play football????? This is a good question because football is such a ...
Micro_a micro
What is a good sport for girls… not to girly… not to boyish? Please tell me before it is too late...
Micro_a micro
The Sports Video Vault is Kidzworld’s new series of telling sports stories through videos circula...

Sports in the forums

nascarawesome
Who will win????
reply about 24 hours
Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
reply 1 day
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc.
reply 1 day
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
reply 1 day
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 3 days