Dancing with the Stars Season 11: Week 7
- Most Dramatic Moment: Marie Osmond’s Faint
- Best, Worst Dancer: Kenny Mayne
- Biggest Dancer Transformation: Louis Van Amstel
- 1st place: Jennifer and Derek redeemed themselves after a couple weeks of less than perfect routines. With the combined total of the judges scores and their group performance scores, they received 64 points.
- 1st place: Brandy and Maks tied with Jennifer and Derek for first place with 64 points.
- 3rd place: Rick and Cheryl landed in third place this week with 61 points.
- 4th place: Kurt and Anna received some critical feedback from the judges this week after performing their Tango. They wound up in 4th place.
- 5th place: Kyle and Lacey may have landed in 5th place with 59 points. But the judges agreed that their routine was sexy, and their best dance so far in the competition.
- 6th place: Bristol and Mark placed last in this week’s rankings with 57 points, making them the obvious target for elimination. But as you know from last week’s elimination, obvious does not always play out with the voters.
The bottom three couples consisted of: Kyle and Lacey, Rick and Cheryl and Bristol and Mark. Bristol and Mark were shocked when they were sent to safety first. (And perhaps Bristol was a little sad. She said in her interview the previous night that she wished she could go home to see her son. But voters aren’t letting her get away that easily!)
Kyle and Lacey wore resigned facial expressions as the music wound down. It seemed obvious to them that they were the next to go. But for a second week in a row, the dancers were shocked. Rick and Cheryl, who placed third this week, were sent home.