Comments

Dear Dish-It: Scared of Spiders

Fantasia asks: "I'm afraid to sleep in my room ever since this HUGE Brown Recluse Spider was in my room. All spiders love my blood. Now every night I sleep in the living room. What do I do to not be scared anymore?" Back to Article

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-17 03:53:20 -0700

I'm terrified of spiders too.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:30:30 -0700

YOUR SCARING ME XC

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:30:20 -0700

STOP IT PLEASE

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-17 03:29:14 -0700

did u know ppl eat spiders in their sleep

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:23:50 -0700

@kmerr You just terrified me right of the blue. XC

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-17 03:22:57 -0700

it depends on how big of spider oh and don't look at my background it's a giant spider

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:16:55 -0700

They're my biggest fear...

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-06 12:35:02 -0700

Im terrified of all spiders Worried

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

i like spiders once my friend goto bitten by a tarantula and hes fine somehow hope this helped

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:26:04 -0700

spiders aren't insects they are a member of the scorpion family

L-e-X-i----
L-e-X-i---- wrote:
2012-06-27 22:06:59 -0700

I hate them

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-27 22:04:14 -0700

I Love them most of my frnds hate them or r scared so i have2 kill themFrown sad!!!
I Love them
Go spiders!!!!Big Grin

-I-am-a-cat-
-I-am-a-cat- wrote:
2012-06-03 15:12:19 -0700

i hate em' but thats why i just smash them with anything around me. Punk

SwaggaOnPoint
SwaggaOnPoint wrote:
2012-05-27 12:52:38 -0700

i dont like in neva see em

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:29:34 -0700

I have the same problem too (im afraid of spiders) but see, they are not only in your room, they are everywhere, even in the living room! the world is full of spiders and other animals...so u just have to get over it! just think she is smaller than u, u are stronger than her and if u see one just take ur dad's shoe and kill her! simple!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:45:05 -0700

I hate spiders! Talk to an exterminator? Maybe if he cleans out ur room, u will feel better!

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:55:56 -0700

i cant find it tho Big Grin

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:55 -0700

today (Just a few mins ago) i saw a spider right where i am n i lookd back over there just right now n i sqeald coz its not there now i am qurld up in a Ball hopeing it dont bite me Big Grin

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:26 -0700

Just kill it and it will be over!!!(Duh!!)

Bugging

Which Bug Bite Bugs You Most?

• Bees
  • Spiders
  • Fleas
  • Mosquitoes

Micro_book cover-micro
What's your phobia? Check out Kidzworld's Phobia of the Day featuring The Magnificent Twelve!
Find out what makes Shaq quiver or Serena and Venus tremble. Yes, that's right. Even your fave at...
Everyone has fears. Plenty of people suffer from arachnophobia (fear of spiders,) and aviophobia ...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.