Comments

Dear Dish-It: Scared of Spiders

Fantasia asks: "I'm afraid to sleep in my room ever since this HUGE Brown Recluse Spider was in my room. All spiders love my blood. Now every night I sleep in the living room. What do I do to not be scared anymore?" Back to Article

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-06 12:35:02 -0700

Im terrified of all spiders Worried

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

i like spiders once my friend goto bitten by a tarantula and hes fine somehow hope this helped

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:26:04 -0700

spiders aren't insects they are a member of the scorpion family

L-e-X-i----
L-e-X-i---- wrote:
2012-06-27 22:06:59 -0700

I hate them

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-27 22:04:14 -0700

I Love them most of my frnds hate them or r scared so i have2 kill themFrown sad!!!
I Love them
Go spiders!!!!Big Grin

-I-am-a-cat-
-I-am-a-cat- wrote:
2012-06-03 15:12:19 -0700

i hate em' but thats why i just smash them with anything around me. Punk

SwaggaOnPoint
SwaggaOnPoint wrote:
2012-05-27 12:52:38 -0700

i dont like in neva see em

BellePrincessxoxoHoran
BellePrincessxoxoHoran wrote:
2012-04-20 00:29:34 -0700

I have the same problem too (im afraid of spiders) but see, they are not only in your room, they are everywhere, even in the living room! the world is full of spiders and other animals...so u just have to get over it! just think she is smaller than u, u are stronger than her and if u see one just take ur dad's shoe and kill her! simple!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:45:05 -0700

I hate spiders! Talk to an exterminator? Maybe if he cleans out ur room, u will feel better!

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:55:56 -0700

i cant find it tho Big Grin

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:55 -0700

today (Just a few mins ago) i saw a spider right where i am n i lookd back over there just right now n i sqeald coz its not there now i am qurld up in a Ball hopeing it dont bite me Big Grin

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:26 -0700

Just kill it and it will be over!!!(Duh!!)

Blood On The Dance Floor♥
Blood On The Dance Floor♥ wrote:
2012-03-12 13:31:12 -0700

i HATE spiders!!!!!

mrsilikealot
mrsilikealot wrote:
2012-02-25 18:42:02 -0800

I just hate bugs UGH SO NASTY!

Abbey
Abbey wrote:
2011-10-05 22:40:22 -0700

why dont you get your dad to try and get it out? or maybe even get an exterminator to have a look? smile

rockyrubyblossom180
rockyrubyblossom180 wrote:
2011-08-19 17:37:02 -0700

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH I EVEN HATE THE WORD SP.... SP..... SP *CRYING* I HATE THOSE THINGS Sad

KellBellz141996
KellBellz141996 wrote:
2011-08-05 14:53:09 -0700

I am absolutely PETRIFIED of Spiders

Ja'shaun5
Ja'shaun5 wrote:
2011-08-04 21:33:24 -0700

I ain't scared of sum spiders

bellaemma
bellaemma wrote:
2011-08-04 21:31:37 -0700

Dude hey its lexi i look at this stuff and i'v been noticeing u r jugeing all of the dear dish it things. Plz stop I dont care if u delet me or not. Plz just stop.

Bugging

Which Bug Bite Bugs You Most?

• Bees
  • Spiders
  • Fleas
  • Mosquitoes

Micro_book cover-micro
What's your phobia? Check out Kidzworld's Phobia of the Day featuring The Magnificent Twelve!
Find out what makes Shaq quiver or Serena and Venus tremble. Yes, that's right. Even your fave at...
Everyone has fears. Plenty of people suffer from arachnophobia (fear of spiders,) and aviophobia ...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)