Comments

Dear Dish-It: Scared of Spiders

Fantasia asks: "I'm afraid to sleep in my room ever since this HUGE Brown Recluse Spider was in my room. All spiders love my blood. Now every night I sleep in the living room. What do I do to not be scared anymore?" Back to Article

hiphopgirl555
hiphopgirl555 wrote:
2014-07-17 03:53:20 -0700

I'm terrified of spiders too.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:30:30 -0700

YOUR SCARING ME XC

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:30:20 -0700

STOP IT PLEASE

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-17 03:29:14 -0700

did u know ppl eat spiders in their sleep

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:23:50 -0700

@kmerr You just terrified me right of the blue. XC

kmerr
kmerr wrote:
2014-07-17 03:22:57 -0700

it depends on how big of spider oh and don't look at my background it's a giant spider

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 03:16:55 -0700

They're my biggest fear...

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-07-06 12:35:02 -0700

Im terrified of all spiders Worried

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

i like spiders once my friend goto bitten by a tarantula and hes fine somehow hope this helped

hammy4025
hammy4025 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:32:10 -0700

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-06-28 05:26:04 -0700

spiders aren't insects they are a member of the scorpion family

L-e-X-i----
L-e-X-i---- wrote:
2012-06-27 22:06:59 -0700

I hate them

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2012-06-27 22:04:14 -0700

I Love them most of my frnds hate them or r scared so i have2 kill themFrown sad!!!
I Love them
Go spiders!!!!Big Grin

-I-am-a-cat-
-I-am-a-cat- wrote:
2012-06-03 15:12:19 -0700

i hate em' but thats why i just smash them with anything around me. Punk

SwaggaOnPoint
SwaggaOnPoint wrote:
2012-05-27 12:52:38 -0700

i dont like in neva see em

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 00:29:34 -0700

I have the same problem too (im afraid of spiders) but see, they are not only in your room, they are everywhere, even in the living room! the world is full of spiders and other animals...so u just have to get over it! just think she is smaller than u, u are stronger than her and if u see one just take ur dad's shoe and kill her! simple!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:45:05 -0700

I hate spiders! Talk to an exterminator? Maybe if he cleans out ur room, u will feel better!

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:55:56 -0700

i cant find it tho Big Grin

Redblossem
Redblossem wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:55 -0700

today (Just a few mins ago) i saw a spider right where i am n i lookd back over there just right now n i sqeald coz its not there now i am qurld up in a Ball hopeing it dont bite me Big Grin

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-03-15 18:53:26 -0700

Just kill it and it will be over!!!(Duh!!)

Bugging

Which Bug Bite Bugs You Most?

• Bees