Comments

Dear Dish-It, What's the Point of Dating?

I'm from the Middle East and dating isn't important here. So my question is, what exactly is the whole point of the boyfriend/girlfriend thing? It seems pretty pointless to me, really. Can U explain? Back to Article

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:28:48 -0800

WELLL THNE MAYBE OYU NEED TO WEAR YOUR BRA !!!
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE YOU ARE AND HOW COLD YOU ARE (NIPPLES)
SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THEM(NIPPLES)
SHE MAY BE PICKING ON OU FOR A REASON.... OR MAYBE BEING A BUTT

queenbjazmine wrote:
2012-11-03 16:45:48 -0700

Thx

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-03 16:16:30 -0700

well i do and dont agree. i think dating is in our world and it cant go away, it might be diff from the two people who are dating each other but really dating is dating and even if it has "no point" to you it might mean "something" to someone else. but then i do think dating is crazy and i always ask "why do we date?" sometimes it seems pointless and boring but TRUE love will NEVER be pointless and boring...

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-11-03 14:49:25 -0700

I agree

QueenBBeez In The Trap
QueenBBeez In The Trap wrote:
2012-11-03 14:47:00 -0700

In my opinion I think that your never to young or old to date. It's just a normal thing to do

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 14:43:20 -0700

I see no point anymore personaly i think dating is a human tool to get adolesent humans ready for adult
hood

loops1234
loops1234 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:59:39 -0700

wiered huh lol u guys are retrdz

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-10-05 14:27:12 -0700

i'm 10 and i date

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:55:41 -0700

Sumtimez i think the same thing lik i started dating too early

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:52:25 -0700

ppl have their own choices, if they wanna date then they can date. theres no problem either way

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-07-06 08:27:38 -0700

yea wat iz da point?

ladiibhadd
ladiibhadd wrote:
2012-06-08 14:07:51 -0700

well i date cuz boys luv me!!

-A N N I E_2105157
-A N N I E_2105157 wrote:
2012-06-07 09:24:07 -0700

I think it is important, but at an older age. We shouldnt even be seeing 9 year-olds dating.

Lazy pig
Lazy pig wrote:
2012-06-07 08:52:22 -0700

To waste more money I think.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-06-07 08:48:51 -0700

lol x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-06-07 04:02:18 -0700

dis is gettin over board first its going out at four nnow wantin dates nd stuff that adults do nd now we wonder y we hav teen pregnancies

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-06-07 01:13:51 -0700

i think people below 15 should not concern themselves with all these dating, love, flirting, etc. its nice to have a crush on sumbody, but dus dat mean they will forget studies, school, exams and everything just so that they can DATE?? i mean, little talking and being friends is ok, but once u know that u have control on other things...who's stopping u frm dating? right??

F1119899548109

What Do You Think About Dating?

• I'm all for dating! My boyfriend/girlfriend is the coolest.
  • I'd like to date someone, but I'm cool being single.
  • Why concern yourself with dating before you're 18?
  • My mom and dad won't let me date till I'm 16.

My little sister is always taking things out of my PRIVATE bedroom and keeping them. It is hard e...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)