Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, What's the Point of Dating?

I'm from the Middle East and dating isn't important here. So my question is, what exactly is the whole point of the boyfriend/girlfriend thing? It seems pretty pointless to me, really. Can U explain? Back to Article

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:28:48 -0800

WELLL THNE MAYBE OYU NEED TO WEAR YOUR BRA !!!
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE YOU ARE AND HOW COLD YOU ARE (NIPPLES)
SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THEM(NIPPLES)
SHE MAY BE PICKING ON OU FOR A REASON.... OR MAYBE BEING A BUTT

queenbjazmine wrote:
2012-11-03 16:45:48 -0700

Thx

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-03 16:16:30 -0700

well i do and dont agree. i think dating is in our world and it cant go away, it might be diff from the two people who are dating each other but really dating is dating and even if it has "no point" to you it might mean "something" to someone else. but then i do think dating is crazy and i always ask "why do we date?" sometimes it seems pointless and boring but TRUE love will NEVER be pointless and boring...

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-11-03 14:49:25 -0700

I agree

QueenBBeez In The Trap
QueenBBeez In The Trap wrote:
2012-11-03 14:47:00 -0700

In my opinion I think that your never to young or old to date. It's just a normal thing to do

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 14:43:20 -0700

I see no point anymore personaly i think dating is a human tool to get adolesent humans ready for adult
hood

loops1234
loops1234 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:59:39 -0700

wiered huh lol u guys are retrdz

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-10-05 14:27:12 -0700

i'm 10 and i date

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:55:41 -0700

Sumtimez i think the same thing lik i started dating too early

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:52:25 -0700

ppl have their own choices, if they wanna date then they can date. theres no problem either way

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-07-06 08:27:38 -0700

yea wat iz da point?

ladiibhadd
ladiibhadd wrote:
2012-06-08 14:07:51 -0700

well i date cuz boys luv me!!

-A N N I E_2105157
-A N N I E_2105157 wrote:
2012-06-07 09:24:07 -0700

I think it is important, but at an older age. We shouldnt even be seeing 9 year-olds dating.

Lazy pig
Lazy pig wrote:
2012-06-07 08:52:22 -0700

To waste more money I think.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-06-07 08:48:51 -0700

lol x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-06-07 04:02:18 -0700

dis is gettin over board first its going out at four nnow wantin dates nd stuff that adults do nd now we wonder y we hav teen pregnancies

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-06-07 01:13:51 -0700

i think people below 15 should not concern themselves with all these dating, love, flirting, etc. its nice to have a crush on sumbody, but dus dat mean they will forget studies, school, exams and everything just so that they can DATE?? i mean, little talking and being friends is ok, but once u know that u have control on other things...who's stopping u frm dating? right??

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-06-06 17:39:54 -0700

Mr.historian, I agree

F1119899548109

What Do You Think About Dating?

• I'm all for dating! My boyfriend/girlfriend is the coolest.
  • I'd like to date someone, but I'm cool being single.
  • Why concern yourself with dating before you're 18?
  • My mom and dad won't let me date till I'm 16.

My little sister is always taking things out of my PRIVATE bedroom and keeping them. It is hard e...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.