Comments

Dear Dish-It, What's the Point of Dating?

I'm from the Middle East and dating isn't important here. So my question is, what exactly is the whole point of the boyfriend/girlfriend thing? It seems pretty pointless to me, really. Can U explain? Back to Article

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:28:48 -0800

WELLL THNE MAYBE OYU NEED TO WEAR YOUR BRA !!!
IT DEPENDS ON WHAT SIZE YOU ARE AND HOW COLD YOU ARE (NIPPLES)
SOMETIMES YOU CAN SEE THEM(NIPPLES)
SHE MAY BE PICKING ON OU FOR A REASON.... OR MAYBE BEING A BUTT

queenbjazmine wrote:
2012-11-03 16:45:48 -0700

Thx

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-03 16:16:30 -0700

well i do and dont agree. i think dating is in our world and it cant go away, it might be diff from the two people who are dating each other but really dating is dating and even if it has "no point" to you it might mean "something" to someone else. but then i do think dating is crazy and i always ask "why do we date?" sometimes it seems pointless and boring but TRUE love will NEVER be pointless and boring...

LadyJjadensmith_2018035
LadyJjadensmith_2018035 wrote:
2012-11-03 14:49:25 -0700

I agree

QueenBBeez In The Trap
QueenBBeez In The Trap wrote:
2012-11-03 14:47:00 -0700

In my opinion I think that your never to young or old to date. It's just a normal thing to do

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2012-11-03 14:43:20 -0700

I see no point anymore personaly i think dating is a human tool to get adolesent humans ready for adult
hood

loops1234
loops1234 wrote:
2012-11-02 09:59:39 -0700

wiered huh lol u guys are retrdz

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-10-05 14:27:12 -0700

i'm 10 and i date

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:55:41 -0700

Sumtimez i think the same thing lik i started dating too early

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-07-30 18:52:25 -0700

ppl have their own choices, if they wanna date then they can date. theres no problem either way

Mrz.R3jectz
Mrz.R3jectz wrote:
2012-07-06 08:27:38 -0700

yea wat iz da point?

ladiibhadd
ladiibhadd wrote:
2012-06-08 14:07:51 -0700

well i date cuz boys luv me!!

-A N N I E_2105157
-A N N I E_2105157 wrote:
2012-06-07 09:24:07 -0700

I think it is important, but at an older age. We shouldnt even be seeing 9 year-olds dating.

Lazy pig
Lazy pig wrote:
2012-06-07 08:52:22 -0700

To waste more money I think.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-06-07 08:48:51 -0700

lol x

boox
boox wrote:
2012-06-07 04:02:18 -0700

dis is gettin over board first its going out at four nnow wantin dates nd stuff that adults do nd now we wonder y we hav teen pregnancies

Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16 wrote:
2012-06-07 01:13:51 -0700

i think people below 15 should not concern themselves with all these dating, love, flirting, etc. its nice to have a crush on sumbody, but dus dat mean they will forget studies, school, exams and everything just so that they can DATE?? i mean, little talking and being friends is ok, but once u know that u have control on other things...who's stopping u frm dating? right??

F1119899548109

What Do You Think About Dating?

• I'm all for dating! My boyfriend/girlfriend is the coolest.
  • I'd like to date someone, but I'm cool being single.
  • Why concern yourself with dating before you're 18?
  • My mom and dad won't let me date till I'm 16.