Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Are the Worst!

I'm the most popular girl in grade 7 but have one problem - my 'rents won't let me go to the 7th grade dance! I've talked back to 'em and told 'em they're the worst parents ever but they won't listen. Back to Article

kitty_loves_u
kitty_loves_u wrote:
2014-03-25 11:17:38 -0700

i hate dances and i cant stand popular ppl

-Vince-
-Vince- wrote:
2014-03-25 08:52:20 -0700

Ah.. ''popular girls''

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2014-03-24 14:32:24 -0700

@vinyl : More then dumb, idiotic. Some popular girls i've met on different websites are total bullies because they want to be on top. It's horrid. I love when I meet a nice popular though.

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-03-24 14:29:53 -0700

being popular is.... um whats the word....... dumb

mistyismypuppy101
mistyismypuppy101 wrote:
2014-03-23 15:33:47 -0700

i'm a popular girl..

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-18 17:30:18 -0800

must feel nice to be popular.

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 04:16:32 -0800

O.O

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-11-10 15:45:12 -0800

o_O First of all the spider thing, I can understand, but the popular girl thing, GROW UP Raspberry

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-08-14 04:02:20 -0700

All I can say is to be happy yew all have a mum coz some ppl in the world dont.....take this time to go tell ur mother how much yew lovve her Grin

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:26:27 -0800

YOU NEED TO FIND A NOTHER WAY TO COMMUNICATE WIT THEM CAUSE COMMUNICATION WIT PARENTS IS IMPORANT
I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY GOD GIVES YOU PEPS IN YOUR LIFE FOR A REASON RESPECT GOD AND THE PEPS HE GIVES YOU

i.b.da.real.hava
i.b.da.real.hava wrote:
2012-11-11 15:36:09 -0800

lmfao buhh yeah yall ungrateful

juliebayee10
juliebayee10 wrote:
2012-11-11 15:33:59 -0800

All u UNGRATEFUL people neda stop! Because people like my Mom had neithe of hers so be GRATEFUL! And u lucky u ALIVE because none of u can survive in the STREETS by ure self!

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-11 15:16:40 -0800

Bettaa Be Glaad U Got A Momma &' Dadd .. As Much As Orphans Wanna Haave Theirss Back .

R I S S A ;**♥
R I S S A ;**♥ wrote:
2012-11-11 15:13:27 -0800

To Be Honest , U Shouldn't Hate Ur Parents ; They're Just Doing What's Right For The Child ; If They Don't Want U To Do Something , Or Have Something , Or Go Somewhere That's Not Fit For U , Theen Just Accept It, Don't Hate People Whoo Brought U Into The World

yourstrulycacy
yourstrulycacy wrote:
2012-11-11 15:08:00 -0800

You Hate The People That Made You , BE GRATEFUL !

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-12 11:36:34 -0700

Telling ur parents "u hate them" wont help u in anyway to let u go to the dance that just makes 'em want less to let u go to the dance *cough cough* BRATTY! one dance wont ruin ur life or ur popularity and if it does.. populiraty isnt gonna b worth anything after high school wat is worth is how smart you r and how much you suceed

ayo miss pretty

chelly lover wrote:
2012-08-04 00:16:49 -0700

I love my parentsmile... Nd I wish I could live with themFrustrated

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-28 18:45:42 -0700

i cnt even hang aroung wth friendz becuz of mi dad now mi mom wuld let mi but since mi dad around i cnt i hate him so bad!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad

Poll-1

Parents - Strict or Laid-Back?

• Laid-back - they let me do just about anything.
  • Strict - they monitor me all the time and are always on my case.
  • Somewhere in between. My parents like to know what I am up to, but aren't annoying.
  • They're always on my case cuz I'm always getting caught doing things I shouldn't.

Last year me and my BF had to break up cuz of letters my sister found that me and my BF wrote to ...

xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.
penguinlover10
penguinlover10 posted in Friends:
I have a friend but i feel like she spends more time with another one of my other friends. I think she wants a best friend. Is she really by best friend i mean i have a better BFF anyway.
penguinlover10
Try to see if you can meet them in person again and ask William if he had fun in New York. I'm sure he doesn't hate you, he probably ust didn't have the thie to reply.
sambunny02
sambunny02 posted in Friends:
No problem I'm glad to do it and the advice was great.