Dancing with the Stars Season 11: Semi-finals
This week on Dancing with the Stars season 11, the final four couples competed for a spot in the finale. As has been the trend on this season, America’s votes led to another shocking and devastating elimination. Brandy and Maks, whose Argentine Tango was chosen for the encore performance (which scored them 10’s across the board on Monday), were in the bottom two with Bristol and Mark. It seems that Sarah Palin’s supports have a heavy hand in voting because Bristol was invited back for the finale. A shocked and angry Brandy, who was an obvious contender for the win, was sent home. What does this mean for the remaining couples? Could Bristol and Mark take the win? At this point, it seems likely.
Courtesy of ABC
- 1st Place: Jennifer and Derek glided into first place by scoring straight 10’s on both their routines: the Cha Cha and their slow Waltz. This is the first time this season that any couple has scored 60 out of 60.
- 2nd Place: Kyle and Lacey had their best performances of the season. They received 29’s for each of their routines, putting them in second place with 58 points.
- 3rd Place: Even though Brandy and Maks landed in third place with 56 points, they still received 30 points for their Argentine Tango.
- 4th Place: Like always, Bristol and Mark wound up at the bottom. Nonetheless, it was their best week, scoring them 53 points.
This week, we said goodbye to Brandy and Maks. Their shocking elimination may have been thanks to the Palin supporters, or maybe because Brandy was taking the competition a little too seriously. Either way, Bristol’s voting entourage is setting the stage for an undeserving win. (No offense, Bristol.)
- Dancing with the Stars Season 11: Week 8
- Kyle Massey Biography
- America’s Got Talent Season 6 :: Winner!
- Learning Ballroom Dancing