Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

America's Next Top Model Cycle 15 Episode 11

This week on ANTM, the girls meet the editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia, and try out a new type of modeling. Check it out the Cycle 15 Episode 11 recap Back to Article

tianare
tianare wrote:
2011-03-12 08:36:17 -0800

i Love this show!

santababy12
santababy12 wrote:
2010-11-24 02:25:48 -0800

og i love this show..watch some day i will be on this show...watch out for meee

heavenc11
heavenc11 wrote:
2010-11-19 06:13:14 -0800

man i luv this show i watch it every wednesday cuz thats when it come on lol but my fav girl left this ep

loveheart
loveheart wrote:
2010-11-19 01:53:45 -0800

she is cool I like her

mia671
mia671 wrote:
2010-11-18 11:07:35 -0800

i love that show i just love it

mittensabc
mittensabc wrote:
2010-11-18 08:25:47 -0800

i love this show

coolair1
coolair1 wrote:
2010-11-18 08:08:20 -0800

shes good i say her before

Sushi

What part of the world has the best food?

• Europe
  • Asia
  • America
  • South America

Micro_antmstatue-micro
The Top Model girls go on their go-sees in Milan. Plus, they pose as marble statues! Check it out!
Micro_antm-micro
The girls leave for an Italian getaway in Venice and Milan. But that doesn't mean its sightseeing...
Micro_topmodel-micro
This week on America' Next Top Model cycle 15, the girls walk in a Zac Posen fashion show. Then t...

Entertainment in the forums

ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.
KittySauceGaming
Brave all the way. The story is rather original, and Merida is one if the very few Disney princesses that don't need a prince to save her, or marry her or any of that junk.