Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Get the Look: Justin Bieber

We want Justin Bieber’s hair AND his wardrobe please! The 16-year-old singer is not only topping the music charts but we can’t seem to get enough of his cool, laid-back style. Justin always manages to make even the most dressed down jeans look cool. Back to Article

EmilyyLuvsU
EmilyyLuvsU wrote:
2014-02-28 10:22:26 -0800

I luv him! Love his looks. But I loved him when he was younger but I still love him just hate everything he's doing. U CAN DO BETTER JUSTIN!!!! -BIELIBER FOREVER

BinksRocks

BinksRocks wrote:
2013-11-02 09:25:16 -0700

i hate him

teddy654321
teddy654321 wrote:
2013-10-26 19:47:08 -0700

totally weird, a show off, and has no style whatsoever

prettygirlswag092
prettygirlswag092 wrote:
2013-10-21 14:18:17 -0700

he is not cool.i hate him smile

omggirlz45
omggirlz45 wrote:
2013-10-12 10:06:54 -0700

I don"t like him he just a show off

swagg cuter_2193818
swagg cuter_2193818 wrote:
2013-10-10 17:24:37 -0700

i dot like him

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-10-10 02:36:37 -0700

i like his music but i dont like him

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-10-04 15:15:43 -0700

i dislike jb his face hurts my eye

mahomelover001

divabrat wrote:
2013-09-30 01:13:19 -0700

WHAAAAAA.... HOW COULD U HATE HIM!? HES SO CUTE

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-09-29 21:25:55 -0700

Yew I hate justin no ever he wakes at everything hate hate hate hate justin bieber

GreyLove3
GreyLove3 wrote:
2013-09-29 21:06:51 -0700

yucky

Rubsta11
Rubsta11 wrote:
2013-09-29 19:16:46 -0700

Love justin bieber sooooooo much!!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-29 16:01:41 -0700

Oots

Angie_Valentine68
Angie_Valentine68 wrote:
2013-09-29 15:40:51 -0700

#FOREVERKIDRAUHL

caley blue
caley blue wrote:
2013-09-29 15:30:44 -0700

oh i love jb so much

When Justin jots down lyrics to a new song, he uses his...
  • Left hand
  • Right hand
  • Either hand
  • Neither hand

Micro_bieber-book-micro
WIN 1 of 30 copies of Justin Bieber's new book The First Step 2 Forever: My Story!
Micro_jb_micro
He's sold millions of albums, has a huge fan base of "Beliebers," an upcoming movie role and buck...
Micro_justinbiebermyworld2.0-micro
My World 2.0 is Justin Bieber’s first full-length studio album and it’s leaps and bounds ahead of...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)