Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Thanksgiving Sports

The American Thanksgiving has many traditions but the most important one has got to be the football. On Thursday, November 28th, 2013, about 99% of American boys will be lounging on the couch watching football on their televisions all day long… the other 1% will be at the game. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2013-11-12 16:53:53 -0800

November 13 ill celebrate mine

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-01 07:49:15 -0700

0-0

report
RainbowAnimeFreak
RainbowAnimeFreak wrote:
2013-10-29 17:40:27 -0700

On November 28th I will be celebrating my birthday!

report
nikki.is.me
nikki.is.me wrote:
2011-11-24 16:18:47 -0800

Footballlllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!! lol

report
cubsfan19
cubsfan19 wrote:
2011-11-02 21:28:55 -0700

GO BRONCOS WIN A GAME FOR ONCE

report
back to story
Tigerpoll

Which Is Your Favorite Name?

  • Tiger Woods.
  • Babe Ruth.
  • World B. Free.
  • God Shammgod.

related stories

Micro_november_micro
Oh, November. It’s one month that’s got a bit of a bad rap. Falling right in-between Halloween an...
Micro_turkey-micro
What do you know about turkeys? Check out these weird turkey facts!
Micro_american-thanksgiving-mciro
Thanksgiving means you get to stuff your face full of turkey, stuffing, potatoes and the best par...

Sports in the forums

Kirsteeeeen
Do you have an old tire you could start off practicing with? It helps you align your hands. I find it kind of hard to explain, but there are lots of great resources out there online if you search for them. :) To do a cartwheel stand in a lunge with your favourite leg (by that I don't mean you look at it and say "that's a nice leg" but that you favor that leg when doing things, you feel comfortable with it going first), knees bent slightly, and your arms straight up by your ears. Make sure your elbows are locked. You don't want to drop. Assuming you start with your right, reach forward with your right arm while kicking your left leg up at the same time. Your left hand should follow very quickly and as it touches the ground your right leg should also be off of the ground. You should pass through the handstand briefly and your left leg should reach the ground first with your right following it and you will finish in a lunge just as you started. Hand, hand, foot, foot. 1,2,3,4. There's a rhythm to it. Keep practicing and try to perfect not kicking around as you go.
reply about 9 hours
awesomechix12
Well I'm in 6th grade this year and next year in seventh grade I'm going to try out for cheerleading... The problem is I cant do a cartwheel or any of that! So I have to cram all of this stuff into just one year, all help is appreciated.
reply 1 day
MissAttitude_14
Seattle Seahawks
reply 2 days
MissAttitude_14
Seahawks
reply 2 days
u_nique116
The broncos and the giants you just got to love the manning brothers. 
reply 2 days