Comments

Separated at Birth: Katy Perry and Zooey Deschanel

When Katy Perry burst onto the music scene back in 2007 with her hit single “I Kissed a Girl”, we thought we were seeing double because she is the spitting image of dark hair and blue eyed actress Zooey Deschanel! Back to Article

Pearlyoung

kortney101 wrote:
2014-02-01 15:14:26 -0800

They look identical

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:30:40 -0800

they looks like twins lols not too much

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2014-01-28 18:08:20 -0800

They might be universal twins!

Kateekins109
Kateekins109 wrote:
2014-01-24 21:35:20 -0800

They dont really look alike

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-23 11:00:00 -0800

wow o.o

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-17 16:45:42 -0800

O____O

voldemortsunicorn
voldemortsunicorn wrote:
2014-01-17 15:17:02 -0800

katy perry always looks just a little more demented to me.

--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf--
--Amy-Rose--Silver-Wolf-- wrote:
2014-01-17 15:15:44 -0800

we'll never know....*world blows up*

wazzuuppp

omg!! It looks like they are seperated frm birth or somethin!!!!!! Tongue Out

tennisgirl5
tennisgirl5 wrote:
2013-12-12 00:43:00 -0800

Did not no that

Katy-perry-roar-poll

What is your favorite Katy Perry Song?

• Roar
  • Fireworks
  • Teenage Dream
  • California Gurls

Micro_kp_micro
We've always admired Katy Perry's pin-up girl style! Since the first song she released, "Ur So Ga...
Zac Efron and Chase Crawford have more in common than their acting talents and flippy bangs. Chec...
Think your fave celeb looks like another? See which celebs we think were Separated at Birth! Jul...
Think your fave celeb looks like another? See which celebs we think were Separated at Birth! Nel...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!