Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life - Tips and Tricks
We just got the latest Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life - Tips and Tricks
- Jigsaw Puzzle Trick – Begin with the corners and every time you pick up a puzzle piece, it will move into the position it needs to be within the puzzle.
- Jigsaw Puzzle Trick #2 — Selecting a puzzle piece will automatically align the piece. Selecting each piece before building the puzzle will make it easier to determine the placement of the pieces in relation to the layout of the board.
- Listen carefully to each video that plays for each mini episode in Quest mode as they contain answers for the quizzes.
- Read up on some of the facts in the notes section of the game for each episode to get additional hints for the quizzes.
- Leave the game on in the start menu to see a beautiful screensaver with various images from the National Geographic archives.
- Play the quest mode to unlock new puzzles and images in the image gallery and to unlock cards for the Stat Attacks game.
- Track your scores through online and local leaderboards!
- Reference www.NationalGeographic.com for more information and to expand your knowledge so that you can be the champion explorer!
- See below for Slide Puzzle Trick:
A) Set up 1, 2, and 3 as shown. You are going to move number four easily into position from here.
B) Move number four just below number 3 and then move the empty space just below number 1.
C) Move 1 into the empty space and move 2 and 3 to the left one space. This will let you move 4 up a space next to 3.
D) Slide 4, 3, and 2 back to the right then slide 1 back into place. Voila! You have a complete row! Repeat this a couple more times and the puzzle should be close to completion!