Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Top 10 Celebrity Tweets 2010

All your fave Hollywood stars were burning up the Internet during the past year – but who will be crowned King or Queen of Twitter for 2010? Kidzworld counts down the Top 10 Celebrity Tweets of the Year Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-02 14:09:06 -0700

taylor and kayne's pic
how come jb is in most of the pic?

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-18 07:49:10 -0700

nope

mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber wrote:
2013-05-18 01:20:02 -0700

bieber is the king of twitter

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-01-22 21:22:19 -0800

hey don't be hatin' i dont luv him or anything but butt-boy come on you can do better than that

-myusername-
-myusername- wrote:
2012-01-22 15:36:25 -0800

JUSTIN BUTT-BOY SUCKZ

Gato58-TheGreat
Gato58-TheGreat wrote:
2011-02-21 22:27:24 -0800

OMG Justin Bieber Is Almost In Every One Of These Pictures!

GhanneliusPage
GhanneliusPage wrote:
2011-01-25 08:01:15 -0800

NO OFFENCE Jessica is really obbsessd with her new dog , I GOTTA SAY , OMG OMG LOL LOL!!!!

billybob123
billybob123 wrote:
2011-01-18 08:38:24 -0800

HIS Gftotally sucks shes ug-lay !

billybob123
billybob123 wrote:
2011-01-18 08:38:22 -0800

HIS GK totally sucks shes ug-lay !

billybob123
billybob123 wrote:
2011-01-18 08:32:48 -0800

JONAS ROCK , justin bieber sucks (: !!!!!
and BUAH i would ever cru over justin b.

aniyagolden
aniyagolden wrote:
2010-12-20 14:44:14 -0800

i would cry over justin beiber he is so hot!!!!

SeylenaBreezy
SeylenaBreezy wrote:
2010-12-20 08:00:07 -0800

didn't get da whole jessica's pooch thing...not tryin ta be mean but who cares if she has a pooch...evry one at least owns some type of pet...duh

babydaisy101
babydaisy101 wrote:
2010-12-19 01:58:30 -0800

WHO WULD CRY OV3R JUSTIN BIEBER? YUCK!! KIM KARDASHIAN IS 2 GEWD 4 A LIL BOY LIK3 THAT. H3 AINT S3XY RHIANNA! EWW

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2010-12-17 23:10:10 -0800

Thought we weren't allowed to give out websites.

Vishalla
Vishalla wrote:
2010-12-17 07:23:48 -0800

JOE jonas should have been no1!!!!!!!!!I CRY CUZ I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!soo true to so many ppl who feel like tht!!!!!!!lolz and i love tht vid with cody crying for jb!!soooooo sweet too bad i didnt hhave a utube account to post a commenti would never cry over jb !bt i have a little bieber fever!!i have to admit!!he makes my heart sink

Social

Which social media site do you like best?

• Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Myspace
  • Kidzworld!

Micro_taylor swift-micro
Get ready for the holiday season with the best Christmas songs from Kidzworld’s favorite celebs.
Micro_f_micro
Not all celebrity fragrances are created equal! Even though it seems every single celebrity and t...
Some people just can’t be themselves. Here’s our list of the Top 10 Alter Egos of all-time!

Entertainment in the forums

Cinderella_red
Santa invested lakhs and suffered loss in a bussiness.  do u knw, what the business was? ;p
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in TV Shows:
*facepalm*
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"KittySauceGaming" wrote:I love Pokemon (you can tell from my avatar), Chowder, Doctor Who, Inuyasha, Dancing with the Stars, Gravity Falls, Teen Titans Go, Amazing World of Gumball, and Breadwinners. I don't really like insulting anyone's taste in television, so I'm not gonna post shows I think are suckish. You won't be insulting anyone because it's your opinion.
KittySauceGaming
KittySauceGaming
I am actually a shipper myself. In fact, I didn't really believe in that many shippings except three. But I honestly think this is a nice pairing for whatever reason. Maybe it's the fact that this time Serena ACTUALLY has canonical crush on Ash? I usually base my beliefs on true facts. And they're in a region based on France. It is a rather romantic atmosphere, which I guess is why I get challenged by so many honeymooners in the Pokemon Y game... Anyway, why don't you post what you think? Are they a nice pairing, or do you think other shippings are better? I understand, because Pokeshipping is a worthy opponent.