Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Big Bro Bully

dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me shorty and he picks on me every day. How do I help it?” Back to Article

brunostar

adora12 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:42:21 -0700

hmm.. alrigth..

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-13 19:39:25 -0700

I'm the oldest child in my family...

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:21 -0700

When I get into a temper, he knows it is bad smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:00 -0700

my brother made me angry, but now since I am almost 12, he kind of stopped it.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:42:05 -0700

My brother hates me like crazy and when hes around his friends he make fun of me cuz im younger and he stronger n all dat stuff

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:31:11 -0700

My brother used to make fun of my a lot when we were younger, then I grew up a relized that he was just playing around. smile

girlsare cool
girlsare cool wrote:
2012-05-16 11:13:41 -0700

tell ur 'rent' and when he is really bad after things have calmed down tell ur 'rent's smile hope it helps

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:41:00 -0700

Siblings make fun of eachother all the time, but if it really bothers u, talk to a parent, my sister bullies me all the time!

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:26:23 -0700

but my older brother on here rocks his name is "dirty-room" best bro in de world

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:24:28 -0700

my 3 brothers are yonger than me. the yongest is three and behaves for the most part but my 7 almost 8 and 10 almost 11 year old brothers are always fining way to get me in ttrouble for things i dont do

Starlight hills
Starlight hills wrote:
2012-04-12 03:21:52 -0700

Me and my big bro are constantly pulling pranks on eachother and fighting.
Where it says "don't retaliate"...oops, too late xD

hiphopkid
hiphopkid wrote:
2012-02-11 07:41:09 -0800

my big bro does that to me all the time but my mom says that when we get older and were more mature he'll stop, but if that doesn't work he gets out of the house in a very short time. Yay me!!!!

money48
money48 wrote:
2011-12-19 11:18:53 -0800

thats a sham

Ginger17
Ginger17 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:46:11 -0800

My Big bro is nice to me i guess cause i head to put him in a head lock so he would stop messing with me smile

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-10-30 07:58:47 -0700

my little brouther is a bother

-DinoCupcakes(:
-DinoCupcakes(: wrote:
2011-10-24 01:34:21 -0700

my big bro is my bestie!

strawberry w
strawberry w wrote:
2011-09-08 11:50:09 -0700

mi bro alway bully meh bt i walk away.dhatz hw i handle thingsxx

Best Thing About Big Brothers and Sisters?

• They're there for me when I have a problem.
  • They take me to fun places!
  • They help me out with school stuff.
  • They make great friends.

You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...
My dad’s making my life miserable. He makes decisions for me without even asking. He’s making me ...
If you love the Naked Brothers Band, you'll want to get your hands on new NBB licensed clothes an...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50