Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Big Bro Bully

dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me shorty and he picks on me every day. How do I help it?” Back to Article

brunostar

adora12 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:42:21 -0700

hmm.. alrigth..

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-13 19:39:25 -0700

I'm the oldest child in my family...

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:21 -0700

When I get into a temper, he knows it is bad smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:00 -0700

my brother made me angry, but now since I am almost 12, he kind of stopped it.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:42:05 -0700

My brother hates me like crazy and when hes around his friends he make fun of me cuz im younger and he stronger n all dat stuff

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:31:11 -0700

My brother used to make fun of my a lot when we were younger, then I grew up a relized that he was just playing around. smile

girlsare cool
girlsare cool wrote:
2012-05-16 11:13:41 -0700

tell ur 'rent' and when he is really bad after things have calmed down tell ur 'rent's smile hope it helps

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:41:00 -0700

Siblings make fun of eachother all the time, but if it really bothers u, talk to a parent, my sister bullies me all the time!

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:26:23 -0700

but my older brother on here rocks his name is "dirty-room" best bro in de world

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:24:28 -0700

my 3 brothers are yonger than me. the yongest is three and behaves for the most part but my 7 almost 8 and 10 almost 11 year old brothers are always fining way to get me in ttrouble for things i dont do

Starlight hills
Starlight hills wrote:
2012-04-12 03:21:52 -0700

Me and my big bro are constantly pulling pranks on eachother and fighting.
Where it says "don't retaliate"...oops, too late xD

hiphopkid
hiphopkid wrote:
2012-02-11 07:41:09 -0800

my big bro does that to me all the time but my mom says that when we get older and were more mature he'll stop, but if that doesn't work he gets out of the house in a very short time. Yay me!!!!

money48
money48 wrote:
2011-12-19 11:18:53 -0800

thats a sham

Ginger17
Ginger17 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:46:11 -0800

My Big bro is nice to me i guess cause i head to put him in a head lock so he would stop messing with me smile

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-10-30 07:58:47 -0700

my little brouther is a bother

-DinoCupcakes(:
-DinoCupcakes(: wrote:
2011-10-24 01:34:21 -0700

my big bro is my bestie!

strawberry w
strawberry w wrote:
2011-09-08 11:50:09 -0700

mi bro alway bully meh bt i walk away.dhatz hw i handle thingsxx

Best Thing About Big Brothers and Sisters?

• They're there for me when I have a problem.
  • They take me to fun places!
  • They help me out with school stuff.
  • They make great friends.

You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...
My dad’s making my life miserable. He makes decisions for me without even asking. He’s making me ...
If you love the Naked Brothers Band, you'll want to get your hands on new NBB licensed clothes an...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D