Comments

Dear Dish-It: Big Bro Bully

dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me shorty and he picks on me every day. How do I help it?” Back to Article

brunostar

adora12 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:42:21 -0700

hmm.. alrigth..

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-13 19:39:25 -0700

I'm the oldest child in my family...

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:21 -0700

When I get into a temper, he knows it is bad smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:00 -0700

my brother made me angry, but now since I am almost 12, he kind of stopped it.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:42:05 -0700

My brother hates me like crazy and when hes around his friends he make fun of me cuz im younger and he stronger n all dat stuff

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:31:11 -0700

My brother used to make fun of my a lot when we were younger, then I grew up a relized that he was just playing around. smile

girlsare cool
girlsare cool wrote:
2012-05-16 11:13:41 -0700

tell ur 'rent' and when he is really bad after things have calmed down tell ur 'rent's smile hope it helps

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:41:00 -0700

Siblings make fun of eachother all the time, but if it really bothers u, talk to a parent, my sister bullies me all the time!

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:26:23 -0700

but my older brother on here rocks his name is "dirty-room" best bro in de world

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:24:28 -0700

my 3 brothers are yonger than me. the yongest is three and behaves for the most part but my 7 almost 8 and 10 almost 11 year old brothers are always fining way to get me in ttrouble for things i dont do

Starlight hills
Starlight hills wrote:
2012-04-12 03:21:52 -0700

Me and my big bro are constantly pulling pranks on eachother and fighting.
Where it says "don't retaliate"...oops, too late xD

hiphopkid
hiphopkid wrote:
2012-02-11 07:41:09 -0800

my big bro does that to me all the time but my mom says that when we get older and were more mature he'll stop, but if that doesn't work he gets out of the house in a very short time. Yay me!!!!

money48
money48 wrote:
2011-12-19 11:18:53 -0800

thats a sham

Ginger17
Ginger17 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:46:11 -0800

My Big bro is nice to me i guess cause i head to put him in a head lock so he would stop messing with me smile

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-10-30 07:58:47 -0700

my little brouther is a bother

-DinoCupcakes(:
-DinoCupcakes(: wrote:
2011-10-24 01:34:21 -0700

my big bro is my bestie!

strawberry w
strawberry w wrote:
2011-09-08 11:50:09 -0700

mi bro alway bully meh bt i walk away.dhatz hw i handle thingsxx

Best Thing About Big Brothers and Sisters?

• They're there for me when I have a problem.
  • They take me to fun places!
  • They help me out with school stuff.
  • They make great friends.

You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...
My dad’s making my life miserable. He makes decisions for me without even asking. He’s making me ...
If you love the Naked Brothers Band, you'll want to get your hands on new NBB licensed clothes an...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.