Comments

Dear Dish-It: Big Bro Bully

dish it out person asks: “My brother keeps bullying me about not being as big as him. He calls me shorty and he picks on me every day. How do I help it?” Back to Article

brunostar

adora12 wrote:
2013-10-13 19:42:21 -0700

hmm.. alrigth..

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-10-13 19:39:25 -0700

I'm the oldest child in my family...

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:21 -0700

When I get into a temper, he knows it is bad smile

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-17 22:48:00 -0700

my brother made me angry, but now since I am almost 12, he kind of stopped it.

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:42:05 -0700

My brother hates me like crazy and when hes around his friends he make fun of me cuz im younger and he stronger n all dat stuff

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-18 22:31:11 -0700

My brother used to make fun of my a lot when we were younger, then I grew up a relized that he was just playing around. smile

girlsare cool
girlsare cool wrote:
2012-05-16 11:13:41 -0700

tell ur 'rent' and when he is really bad after things have calmed down tell ur 'rent's smile hope it helps

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:41:00 -0700

Siblings make fun of eachother all the time, but if it really bothers u, talk to a parent, my sister bullies me all the time!

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:26:23 -0700

but my older brother on here rocks his name is "dirty-room" best bro in de world

JFizzy
JFizzy wrote:
2012-04-12 06:24:28 -0700

my 3 brothers are yonger than me. the yongest is three and behaves for the most part but my 7 almost 8 and 10 almost 11 year old brothers are always fining way to get me in ttrouble for things i dont do

Starlight hills
Starlight hills wrote:
2012-04-12 03:21:52 -0700

Me and my big bro are constantly pulling pranks on eachother and fighting.
Where it says "don't retaliate"...oops, too late xD

hiphopkid
hiphopkid wrote:
2012-02-11 07:41:09 -0800

my big bro does that to me all the time but my mom says that when we get older and were more mature he'll stop, but if that doesn't work he gets out of the house in a very short time. Yay me!!!!

money48
money48 wrote:
2011-12-19 11:18:53 -0800

thats a sham

Ginger17
Ginger17 wrote:
2011-12-19 10:46:11 -0800

My Big bro is nice to me i guess cause i head to put him in a head lock so he would stop messing with me smile

fatcakes1027
fatcakes1027 wrote:
2011-10-30 07:58:47 -0700

my little brouther is a bother

-DinoCupcakes(:
-DinoCupcakes(: wrote:
2011-10-24 01:34:21 -0700

my big bro is my bestie!

strawberry w
strawberry w wrote:
2011-09-08 11:50:09 -0700

mi bro alway bully meh bt i walk away.dhatz hw i handle thingsxx

Best Thing About Big Brothers and Sisters?

• They're there for me when I have a problem.
  • They take me to fun places!
  • They help me out with school stuff.
  • They make great friends.

You love pink, your sister’s a tomboy; you root for a football team, your brother cheers on their...
My dad’s making my life miserable. He makes decisions for me without even asking. He’s making me ...
If you love the Naked Brothers Band, you'll want to get your hands on new NBB licensed clothes an...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me