Comments

Dear Dish-It: Procrastination Problems

HomestarRunner asks: “How can I stop procrastinating and do things on time? I am always too lazy to get things done!” Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-26 08:59:59 -0800

ya i did that but it didnt work like right now i need to take out the dishes but i cant right now

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:38:10 -0700

Make a to-do list, or like a shedule that will keep u on track and get things done!

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:24:03 -0700

Im Such A Lazy Person. xD

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-13 03:16:03 -0700

im nugget321 my real name is Angel

Jimbo198
Jimbo198 wrote:
2011-02-27 01:01:09 -0800

Well um i used to be a bit of a procastinator. I basicly did the same and i'd just say i'll do it later in my head. Then i realized it is just a waste of my time and thought if i get it done early i won't have to do it later.

vampgirl01
vampgirl01 wrote:
2011-02-02 10:17:15 -0800

Im not much of a procrastinator, but i like the
idea with da calender!! 

katherinerox64 wrote:
2011-01-01 06:03:41 -0800

I procrastinate sometimes.

purplechic123
purplechic123 wrote:
2010-12-30 13:26:31 -0800

im a procastinator too. well when it comes to school! XD

kidstah_rckstar24
kidstah_rckstar24 wrote:
2010-12-30 11:05:23 -0800

procastinating is one of my problems as a student.
just like right now im doing a project assignments etc. and I still have to prepare for the new year and right now I feel guilty of procastinating.
I will try my best not to procastinate(if i can do it!)
I LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS ARTICLE!!!

BY THE WAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-30 03:18:20 -0800

thing is thats something that no one can help you with its something onley you can do

I LOVE MY PUPPY
I LOVE MY PUPPY wrote:
2010-12-29 13:00:31 -0800

same here. LOL

Poll

How Much Homework Do You Do Each Day?

• At least a couple of hours.
  • About one to two hours.
  • Less than an hour.
  • Less than half an hour.

Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...
EQAO is coming up at the end of the month I'm stressing out. I'm great in school but I'm afraid ...

seane0226
seane0226 posted in Style:
what about me? :(
reply less than a minute
Charulata
Cell phones , Laptops , Tab and many more technological things are useful & very good to us. But equally it's addicting. I think your mom understand that. And how old are you? What will you do with a cellphone now? SMS and etc yeas? Parents should give  these things after 17. Before that , you are too young for cellphones.
Standupandscream
Standupandscream posted in Style:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair... sayng no offense doesnt work when you are calling something ugly m8. Also red is an awesome colour for hair, have you never seen a redhead before? They look awesome. I dyed my hair red because i like the colour red and red hair looks great on me.
CabeAlmighty
CabeAlmighty posted in Style:
Ok no offense but red…. kinda ugly color for hair...
jordand08
A year ago my grandfather had died. It's still hard, but in time, everything will be okay, I believe. Just recently my friend's mom died.