Comments

Dear Dish-It: Procrastination Problems

HomestarRunner asks: “How can I stop procrastinating and do things on time? I am always too lazy to get things done!” Back to Article

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-01-26 08:59:59 -0800

ya i did that but it didnt work like right now i need to take out the dishes but i cant right now

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:38:10 -0700

Make a to-do list, or like a shedule that will keep u on track and get things done!

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:24:03 -0700

Im Such A Lazy Person. xD

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-13 03:16:03 -0700

im nugget321 my real name is Angel

Jimbo198
Jimbo198 wrote:
2011-02-27 01:01:09 -0800

Well um i used to be a bit of a procastinator. I basicly did the same and i'd just say i'll do it later in my head. Then i realized it is just a waste of my time and thought if i get it done early i won't have to do it later.

vampgirl01
vampgirl01 wrote:
2011-02-02 10:17:15 -0800

Im not much of a procrastinator, but i like the
idea with da calender!! 

katherinerox64 wrote:
2011-01-01 06:03:41 -0800

I procrastinate sometimes.

purplechic123
purplechic123 wrote:
2010-12-30 13:26:31 -0800

im a procastinator too. well when it comes to school! XD

kidstah_rckstar24
kidstah_rckstar24 wrote:
2010-12-30 11:05:23 -0800

procastinating is one of my problems as a student.
just like right now im doing a project assignments etc. and I still have to prepare for the new year and right now I feel guilty of procastinating.
I will try my best not to procastinate(if i can do it!)
I LEARNED A LOT FROM THIS ARTICLE!!!

BY THE WAY, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

jjsay15
jjsay15 wrote:
2010-12-30 03:18:20 -0800

thing is thats something that no one can help you with its something onley you can do

I LOVE MY PUPPY
I LOVE MY PUPPY wrote:
2010-12-29 13:00:31 -0800

same here. LOL

Poll

How Much Homework Do You Do Each Day?

• At least a couple of hours.
  • About one to two hours.
  • Less than an hour.
  • Less than half an hour.

Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...
Micro_howtogetanaonyourschoolproject-micro
Want to know how to ace your school project? Well Kidzworld has the recipe that will make your te...
EQAO is coming up at the end of the month I'm stressing out. I'm great in school but I'm afraid ...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
yup..... thats me!!! and u are my BEST FRIEND!!!
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
reply 1 day