Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Sidelined Star Athlete :: Quiz the Coach

tiredofpain asks: So, I am one of those girls that plays everything and who everybody thinks is the super athlete. The problem is tough, I ALWAYS get hurt. I don't know how, and I try to prevent it, but it always ends up being inevitable. I wear my knee brace and my thumb brace, etc. It's usually at my joints or muscles around my joints that get hurt Back to Article

Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 wrote:
2013-12-27 10:53:20 -0800

i got hit in the head with a HARD basketball on
purpose!! i just play baseball for fun.

bazinga101
bazinga101 wrote:
2013-07-07 16:13:22 -0700

anita8181
anita8181 wrote:
2012-07-27 23:44:01 -0700

once I was playing baseball and while I was
batting I got hit in the face with the baseball. that was like 2 days ago and my head is spinning at
night. does anyone have advice so I can make my head stop spinning?

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2012-06-24 11:03:12 -0700

i got hit in my face wit a football Sad

mcmayas
mcmayas wrote:
2012-05-27 14:52:01 -0700

i have gotten hit in the chest,stomach,nose and i got shin splints i kind of have the same problem

friendhsips
friendhsips wrote:
2012-04-13 02:14:09 -0700

once wen i played foot ball my knee got sort of peeled

worldqweencc
worldqweencc wrote:
2012-02-16 15:57:16 -0800

hey once i played baskitball i hurt the top of me eye but i deld with some of the pan. i know how you feel

13basketball4life
13basketball4life wrote:
2012-02-05 14:58:39 -0800

i have the same problem... Frustrated

stofrya
stofrya wrote:
2012-01-01 08:28:16 -0800

You need to STRETCH often if you don't want to get hurt. Also you need to excersice daily to strengthen the area where you are getting hurt. Also Ice.

bannanasplitsyellow
bannanasplitsyellow wrote:
2011-11-19 11:21:37 -0800

a groin is a guys thing not a girl a girl's thing is called a who ha

bannanasplitsyellow
bannanasplitsyellow wrote:
2011-11-19 11:19:25 -0800

it is not that safe

bannanasplitsyellow
bannanasplitsyellow wrote:
2011-11-19 11:18:56 -0800

i am a cheerleader so dont even ask me what it is like

laney
laney wrote:
2011-02-15 04:12:27 -0800

I always sprain my ankles and hurt the muscles in my hip and groin. This makes it so that i'm not allowed to run, even during practice. I don't have any idea how i can stop getting hurt.

laney
laney wrote:
2011-02-15 04:10:42 -0800

The same thing happens to me and I can't stand having to not do events at my track meets because i have a sprained ankle AGAIN. It's so frustrating because i know that i could be doing sooo much better and that i could win some of the events if i wasn't hurt.

Do You Play Any School Sports?

• Yes - I love school sports.
  • No - I play other sports outside of school.
  • No - my parents won't let me play.
  • No - I hate school sports.

Micro_a m
Okay, so I suck at pretty much every sport, but I want to get better. How can I do it?
Micro_a micro
If you are an athlete, what you eat is just as important as anything you do to become better at w...
Micro_s micro
Having big strong muscles isn’t always the answer to becoming great at your sport. It’s how you u...

Sports in the forums

Cinderella_red
"Sana11" wrote:I 'm honestly not very sure but I do think its an activity just like music classes, drama etc. M8 b. I wrote what I thot. but I think ur point can also b veiwed
reply about 1 hour
Sana11
Sana11 posted in Cheerleading:
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
Cheer leading, I think, is not a sport. I mean the girls who are cheer leaders never go are the girls teams but never miss a team where there are boys. So if it was a sport then shouldn't they cheer for all the students who are play a certain game where cheer leading is needed/allowed? Maybe in some schools it is a sport but in most, it isn't. -_-'
reply about 1 hour
Team Audi #46
I don't know what is wrong with these teams. Former Colt's Head Coach, Tony Dungy, said that he wouldn't wan Sam because of the attention he was bringing. I just don't get it. I heard that his stats were amazing. A player should not be cut because of their orientation but because of their attitude or extremely poor skill. Why can't they just let him do what he loves to do, play football on a team that wants him.
reply 2 days
AlphaT
The Cowboys have cut Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL, from the team. Is this an expression of the conformity policy so deeply rooted in American athletics?
reply 2 days