Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Voice Keeps Cracking!

J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me because of my voice getting all squally. And I'm like the only one in my grade that has this happen :(. Is it some sign of puberty?” Back to Article

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-01-30 09:28:10 -0800

ha! (i am a girl) you got what was coming to you. us girls we usually start in 4th grade. no pain no gain, they say.

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-30 00:32:54 -0700

lol i got this

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-30 00:23:27 -0700

if u fit in the category of what u don't like or like in a guy then uhh ya he is but not u personally sweetie

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-08-29 21:30:36 -0700

You calling me lame?

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-29 21:23:41 -0700

only the lame girls dis like deep voices

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-29 15:00:10 -0700

he is right chicks do lik deep voices....well i do

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-29 01:01:39 -0700

lol well bac off trust me bro ppl called me gay bcuz of my voice but now i talk deep m they b like wtf stop playin talk rite lol

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-08-28 23:30:22 -0700

Not me.

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-28 23:25:46 -0700

lol bro buck them bro they got lighter voices then u probably lol thats orite u might have all the chicks next year chicks like deep voices

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-07-30 09:00:23 -0700

my voice keeps deepening and i like it

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:36:44 -0700

Yup, it's puberty! It will happen to ur friends too! And it will go away, so when urs goes away, and ur friends get it, u can laugh at them Wink

Theyoungsavage
Theyoungsavage wrote:
2012-04-02 20:42:03 -0700

Wat u mean about cracks nd can u stop sending me all that stuff thxxz not to be mean

ILY Tanya ILY

ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-02 20:29:37 -0700

No Offense But I think it's Cute when a Guy's Voice cracks Wink

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 20:59:12 -0700

don't worry bro, my voice started to do that in 6th grade. but the more you talked the more it went away

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:01:25 -0800

yes it is but it will endsoon

kingduffy13
kingduffy13 wrote:
2011-11-08 21:20:42 -0800

vOOice cRAAck

BloodHawk
BloodHawk wrote:
2011-09-12 16:10:58 -0700

im in the 4th grade and my voice cracks up

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.