Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Voice Keeps Cracking!

J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me because of my voice getting all squally. And I'm like the only one in my grade that has this happen :(. Is it some sign of puberty?” Back to Article

CuteCat22
CuteCat22 wrote:
2014-01-30 09:28:10 -0800

ha! (i am a girl) you got what was coming to you. us girls we usually start in 4th grade. no pain no gain, they say.

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-30 00:32:54 -0700

lol i got this

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-30 00:23:27 -0700

if u fit in the category of what u don't like or like in a guy then uhh ya he is but not u personally sweetie

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-08-29 21:30:36 -0700

You calling me lame?

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-29 21:23:41 -0700

only the lame girls dis like deep voices

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-29 15:00:10 -0700

he is right chicks do lik deep voices....well i do

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-29 01:01:39 -0700

lol well bac off trust me bro ppl called me gay bcuz of my voice but now i talk deep m they b like wtf stop playin talk rite lol

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-08-28 23:30:22 -0700

Not me.

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-08-28 23:25:46 -0700

lol bro buck them bro they got lighter voices then u probably lol thats orite u might have all the chicks next year chicks like deep voices

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-07-30 09:00:23 -0700

my voice keeps deepening and i like it

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:36:44 -0700

Yup, it's puberty! It will happen to ur friends too! And it will go away, so when urs goes away, and ur friends get it, u can laugh at them Wink

Theyoungsavage
Theyoungsavage wrote:
2012-04-02 20:42:03 -0700

Wat u mean about cracks nd can u stop sending me all that stuff thxxz not to be mean

ILY Tanya ILY

ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-02 20:29:37 -0700

No Offense But I think it's Cute when a Guy's Voice cracks Wink

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 20:59:12 -0700

don't worry bro, my voice started to do that in 6th grade. but the more you talked the more it went away

fawnetta
fawnetta wrote:
2012-02-04 13:01:25 -0800

yes it is but it will endsoon

kingduffy13
kingduffy13 wrote:
2011-11-08 21:20:42 -0800

vOOice cRAAck

BloodHawk
BloodHawk wrote:
2011-09-12 16:10:58 -0700

im in the 4th grade and my voice cracks up

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
double d 2112 asks: "What signs tell you that your period is coming?"
Micro_taller_micro
kgm asks: "I'm an 11-year-old girl and I'm still SHORT. I'm the shortest person between Grades 5 ...
Micro_homer_micro
Booby asks: "I've been stressing about this. If you sleep on your stomach does it affect how your...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?