Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Make Your Own Skirt

If you’ve always wanted to make your own clothes, now is the perfect time to start! Don’t be intimidated if you’ve never learned how to sew. This first DIY project is the perfect way to start if you’re a beginner to sewing! Back to Article

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-29 07:06:50 -0800

amazing

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-28 15:20:59 -0800

cool

bigfoot11
bigfoot11 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:56:53 -0800

i dont wear skirts so i probably wont make one

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:54 -0800

im gonna make a cute one 4 around my house

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:53 -0800

im gonna make a cute one 4 around my house

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:03 -0800

ok well u dont have to inform us of that just dont comment

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:00:38 -0800

than just dont comment or DONT READ THIS

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-27 23:16:53 -0800

wow!!cool 1....love it!!

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-27 23:04:42 -0800

Hehe or maybe a 9 year old...im 9!

Britbrit10
Britbrit10 wrote:
2012-06-11 19:48:17 -0700

u all keep saying there ugly... you know when you make these that the pattern will be differnet!?
DUUUH!!!!

GabbytheGirl
GabbytheGirl wrote:
2012-05-07 17:51:46 -0700

cool diy project!
i might try that someday

ashantibl95
ashantibl95 wrote:
2012-04-24 15:41:13 -0700

they dumb ungly

Shala To Cute To Be Real
Shala To Cute To Be Real wrote:
2012-04-24 15:40:27 -0700

omg them skirts so ugly

LUNAnightfall
LUNAnightfall wrote:
2012-04-06 15:32:47 -0700

what about longer skirts with more shape ?

BabiiGurl1230
BabiiGurl1230 wrote:
2012-03-27 23:27:01 -0700

okaii first of all wh0 wh0ulD w@nna we@r a pillow c@se?? thats retarded right therr and pluss i dont do skirtz i wear skinnies thankyou very much.... so overall NO i dont like this sry hahaha lol

xx_TJ_xx
xx_TJ_xx wrote:
2011-12-17 12:34:07 -0800

This REALLY helped! smile

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-11-17 15:42:30 -0800

srry i'm eathier a dress or a jean person but it was helpful

Nerdyswagg00
Nerdyswagg00 wrote:
2011-07-31 14:08:24 -0700

i really dont were skirts i always were skinneys

nickimanjidadysgirl
nickimanjidadysgirl wrote:
2011-07-29 23:29:07 -0700

I luv it can u make a viswo of it so i can see how to make it u still online reply asap

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-29 21:01:40 -0700

I hardley ever wear skirts :P

F1060201091000

What's Your Fave Craft Project?

• Bead Crocheting.
  • Creating my own buttons.
  • Candle making.