Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Make Your Own Skirt

If you’ve always wanted to make your own clothes, now is the perfect time to start! Don’t be intimidated if you’ve never learned how to sew. This first DIY project is the perfect way to start if you’re a beginner to sewing! Back to Article

naty211
naty211 wrote:
2013-11-29 07:06:50 -0800

amazing

pricnesspea123
pricnesspea123 wrote:
2013-11-28 15:20:59 -0800

cool

bigfoot11
bigfoot11 wrote:
2012-12-29 14:56:53 -0800

i dont wear skirts so i probably wont make one

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:54 -0800

im gonna make a cute one 4 around my house

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:53 -0800

im gonna make a cute one 4 around my house

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:01:03 -0800

ok well u dont have to inform us of that just dont comment

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2012-12-28 14:00:38 -0800

than just dont comment or DONT READ THIS

coolnam
coolnam wrote:
2012-12-27 23:16:53 -0800

wow!!cool 1....love it!!

WinxBelievixRules!!!
WinxBelievixRules!!! wrote:
2012-12-27 23:04:42 -0800

Hehe or maybe a 9 year old...im 9!

Britbrit10
Britbrit10 wrote:
2012-06-11 19:48:17 -0700

u all keep saying there ugly... you know when you make these that the pattern will be differnet!?
DUUUH!!!!

GabbytheGirl
GabbytheGirl wrote:
2012-05-07 17:51:46 -0700

cool diy project!
i might try that someday

ashantibl95
ashantibl95 wrote:
2012-04-24 15:41:13 -0700

they dumb ungly

Shala To Cute To Be Real
Shala To Cute To Be Real wrote:
2012-04-24 15:40:27 -0700

omg them skirts so ugly

LUNAnightfall
LUNAnightfall wrote:
2012-04-06 15:32:47 -0700

what about longer skirts with more shape ?

BabiiGurl1230
BabiiGurl1230 wrote:
2012-03-27 23:27:01 -0700

okaii first of all wh0 wh0ulD w@nna we@r a pillow c@se?? thats retarded right therr and pluss i dont do skirtz i wear skinnies thankyou very much.... so overall NO i dont like this sry hahaha lol

xx_TJ_xx
xx_TJ_xx wrote:
2011-12-17 12:34:07 -0800

This REALLY helped! smile

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-11-17 15:42:30 -0800

srry i'm eathier a dress or a jean person but it was helpful

Nerdyswagg00
Nerdyswagg00 wrote:
2011-07-31 14:08:24 -0700

i really dont were skirts i always were skinneys

nickimanjidadysgirl
nickimanjidadysgirl wrote:
2011-07-29 23:29:07 -0700

I luv it can u make a viswo of it so i can see how to make it u still online reply asap

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-07-29 21:01:40 -0700

I hardley ever wear skirts :P

F1060201091000

What's Your Fave Craft Project?

• Bead Crocheting.
  • Creating my own buttons.
  • Candle making.
  • I don't like crafts.

Micro_crafts-article
CRAZY, CRAFTY, COOL Klutz books include pretty much everything you need to: make quick draw flip ...
Klutz has some AMAZING crafts books (seriously, we’re impressed) that come with everything you ne...
This is no ordinary book — it’s a book plus bling! With instructions for 10 great, creative proje...
Want a new wardrobe but can't exactly afford it? Give yourself a fashion makeover by revamping yo...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)