Comments

Get the Look: Dakota Fanning

Despite being only 16 years old, Dakota Fanning has been hitting red carpet move premieres and events since she was only seven years old! We’ve seen her grow up from a little girl to the stylish teen actress she is today! Back to Article

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-20 18:30:27 -0700

cute c:

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-20 17:56:03 -0700

OMY GAWD OMY GAWD PRECIOUS

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-28 14:23:29 -0700

Nice! I like the simple cream dress

21inkiepielover

kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-07-01 13:35:16 -0700

she look cryazy

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-05-07 07:21:58 -0700

Who DOESNT like her? She is amaAZING! I like her and she is great at acting. You cant judge someone on how they dress or if they are fat or skinny. Thats just rude. I like her, even when she was real little i watched movies that she was in, such as : war of the worlds, Charlotte's web, and lots more. I love her acting and the movies she is in. smile

braceface567
braceface567 wrote:
2012-03-20 21:02:29 -0700

i saw her in hollywood walking on da sidewalk!!!! true story...im no fake!!! :$

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:00:41 -0700

dang she's pale n skinny.. why do girls like this?? -_-

rrachell
rrachell wrote:
2011-12-18 22:09:38 -0800

I Rather dress Like me then her ,

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-15 18:19:23 -0800

I like everything she wears:$

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-12-09 04:19:28 -0800

nah!! guys she is nt dat ugly!!! i like her styling!!!

kiaandnaomibff
kiaandnaomibff wrote:
2011-09-17 20:02:14 -0700

she is so ugly her face and ugh shes just ugly

ashluv22
ashluv22 wrote:
2011-09-17 19:27:57 -0700

ugly mole rat iz wat she izz Annoyed

watchitlez
watchitlez wrote:
2011-09-17 19:18:22 -0700

uhhhhh THTS DISCUSTING SHE SO UGLY UGHHHH

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-17 15:50:48 -0700

i know, shes ugly. and shes in desperate need of a tan, just like lindsey lohan, THAT RHYMED!

Roit

mstery1100 wrote:
2011-09-17 13:41:03 -0700

umm

princess nerd
princess nerd wrote:
2011-08-17 15:38:35 -0700

she is so awesome she did a good job on the runaways ha ha Big Grin

Fave Dakota Fanning Role?

• Ray in Uptown Girls.
  • Sally in Cat in the Hat.
  • I can't wait to see her play Fern in Charlotte's Web.
  • I don't really like Dakota Fanning.

Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...
Micro_fashion_micro
Hollywood’s got a new set of fashion icons! Zoe Saldana, Amanda Seyfried, Kristen Stewart, Carey ...
Micro_dakota_fanning-micor
With an upcoming role as Jane in Twilight’s New Moon, part of one of the most popular movie serie...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day