Comments

Get the Look: Dakota Fanning

Despite being only 16 years old, Dakota Fanning has been hitting red carpet move premieres and events since she was only seven years old! We’ve seen her grow up from a little girl to the stylish teen actress she is today! Back to Article

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-10-20 18:30:27 -0700

cute c:

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-20 17:56:03 -0700

OMY GAWD OMY GAWD PRECIOUS

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-28 14:23:29 -0700

Nice! I like the simple cream dress

21inkiepielover

kalykpuppy wrote:
2012-07-01 13:35:16 -0700

she look cryazy

Txtgrl
Txtgrl wrote:
2012-05-07 07:21:58 -0700

Who DOESNT like her? She is amaAZING! I like her and she is great at acting. You cant judge someone on how they dress or if they are fat or skinny. Thats just rude. I like her, even when she was real little i watched movies that she was in, such as : war of the worlds, Charlotte's web, and lots more. I love her acting and the movies she is in. smile

braceface567
braceface567 wrote:
2012-03-20 21:02:29 -0700

i saw her in hollywood walking on da sidewalk!!!! true story...im no fake!!! :$

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:00:41 -0700

dang she's pale n skinny.. why do girls like this?? -_-

rrachell
rrachell wrote:
2011-12-18 22:09:38 -0800

I Rather dress Like me then her ,

- Loveyourlife .
- Loveyourlife . wrote:
2011-12-15 18:19:23 -0800

I like everything she wears:$

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-12-09 04:19:28 -0800

nah!! guys she is nt dat ugly!!! i like her styling!!!

kiaandnaomibff
kiaandnaomibff wrote:
2011-09-17 20:02:14 -0700

she is so ugly her face and ugh shes just ugly

ashluv22
ashluv22 wrote:
2011-09-17 19:27:57 -0700

ugly mole rat iz wat she izz Annoyed

watchitlez_1886605
watchitlez_1886605 wrote:
2011-09-17 19:18:22 -0700

uhhhhh THTS DISCUSTING SHE SO UGLY UGHHHH

biberkiller
biberkiller wrote:
2011-09-17 15:50:48 -0700

i know, shes ugly. and shes in desperate need of a tan, just like lindsey lohan, THAT RHYMED!

Roit

mstery1100 wrote:
2011-09-17 13:41:03 -0700

umm

princess nerd
princess nerd wrote:
2011-08-17 15:38:35 -0700

she is so awesome she did a good job on the runaways ha ha Big Grin

Fave Dakota Fanning Role?

• Ray in Uptown Girls.
  • Sally in Cat in the Hat.
  • I can't wait to see her play Fern in Charlotte's Web.
  • I don't really like Dakota Fanning.

Micro_willow_micro
There’s a new fashion and musical powerhouse in town and she’s only just turned ten years old! Wi...
Micro_fashion_micro
Hollywood’s got a new set of fashion icons! Zoe Saldana, Amanda Seyfried, Kristen Stewart, Carey ...
Micro_dakota_fanning-micor
With an upcoming role as Jane in Twilight’s New Moon, part of one of the most popular movie serie...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?