Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How To: Shop Vintage/Thrift Stores

Vintage clothes are totally in vogue! Not only is it a great way to always look unique, vintage and thrift shopping is also a fun hobby and economical to boot! But where to start? It can be daunting but you can become an expert with a few top tips! Back to Article

JennyD

bitten berry blue wrote:
2012-03-02 16:02:58 -0800

i love 90's clothes remindes me of my self omg

zoskay
zoskay wrote:
2011-11-15 19:26:17 -0800

I love vintage stuff!!!! We have a small vintage store in my town called Twinkle Toes...lol

magicalpiggy
magicalpiggy wrote:
2011-11-15 17:24:19 -0800

I love vintage clothes. Vintage-army-green is a really good casual color

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-10-16 11:54:07 -0700

I love 80's fashion omg

sam8224
sam8224 wrote:
2011-08-22 18:37:42 -0700

A How To on thrift store shopping? Wow.
I go to thrift stores all the time. They have the coolest stuff.

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-05 03:51:04 -0700

i like the fashions that u can make but thrith stores r not my thing

boeboe009
boeboe009 wrote:
2011-08-04 17:59:32 -0700

I don't like vintage clothes or thrift stores.

KingsDominiongirl
KingsDominiongirl wrote:
2011-08-04 16:55:07 -0700

i hate therift stores

emmalove1236
emmalove1236 wrote:
2011-08-04 16:46:20 -0700

im a girl but i dont like shopping only with my firends all i have to say ttyl!!!!!!!

XxpinkloverxX
XxpinkloverxX wrote:
2011-08-04 16:36:04 -0700

omg!! i love vintage!!

Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098
Avril_Lavigne_Emo_1852098 wrote:
2011-08-04 16:33:50 -0700

omg i LOVe vintage itz just so comfortable and u can wear it on any occasion but u still look gud. lol smile

Shortygirl102
Shortygirl102 wrote:
2011-07-04 12:02:25 -0700

im lovin it

Ariel619_1758294
Ariel619_1758294 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:26:19 -0700

i luuv Vintage Clothing ,they are THE best.... i may not be rockin it now...but verri soon i will smile

Dee3692239
Dee3692239 wrote:
2011-03-25 08:39:40 -0700

lov it but dont no if i culd ROCK it! hehe Tongue Out

lol_soccergirl
lol_soccergirl wrote:
2011-01-22 13:42:20 -0800

Love it! XD

What Vintage Grooves Would You Mix?

• Old-skool rap with new electronica.
  • Lounge or '60s party faves.
  • Cosmic organ instrumentals are out of this world.
  • The Jackson 5's got the funk.