Comments

Beauty: Curly Hair Styles

Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a cute hair accessory, twisting it into a curly updo, a low ponytail or a messy side braid. Check out our tips on how to easily style your hair at home! Back to Article

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-19 15:01:04 -0800

To vinyl: ikr??

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-19 14:19:40 -0800

first girl looks like merida from brave

-hipstxr
-hipstxr wrote:
2013-08-26 17:39:17 -0700

selena, miley, amanda, taylor. ♥

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:52:23 -0700

Nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 19:34:46 -0700

Taylor swifts curly hair is the best

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:21:24 -0700

I don't like my curly hair ._.

Emogirlmystic8
Emogirlmystic8 wrote:
2013-07-30 13:03:47 -0700

me 2

prettyzainab
prettyzainab wrote:
2013-07-30 12:59:48 -0700

wow nice hair i love hair styles

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:11 -0700

Taylor Swift has the best curly hair

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-07-07 05:31:10 -0700

sabs got nice curls on her hair

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-07 04:22:17 -0700

wen u get out the shower dry ur hair a little so it's still damp then do two tight plaits and sleep like that in the morning ur hair will be sooooo curly

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-06 10:31:10 -0700

I always make my hair curly, luv the curls

Pray4betterdays
Pray4betterdays wrote:
2013-05-18 13:41:12 -0700

I wish I had long hair again! o.o Can't wait for my hair to grow, I want to dip dye it...

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-02-13 06:29:43 -0800

taylor is loking so cute.i luv her hairstyle Blush

Wolf lover 45
Wolf lover 45 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:44:35 -0800

I love hair styles to lol

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-02-11 05:31:26 -0800

i like hair styles.

Cherrykitty
Cherrykitty wrote:
2012-08-21 05:54:33 -0700

love sel gomez hair

Tillymint99
Tillymint99 wrote:
2012-08-06 09:46:25 -0700

I used to wish that I had straight hair but now I know these great hair styles I appreciate it more!!!

singwme
singwme wrote:
2012-07-10 15:02:55 -0700

Me too! Blonde natural highlights.

tweetynubisha13
tweetynubisha13 wrote:
2012-07-10 14:13:22 -0700

yes u are so very lucky i am lucky to!!!!!!!!

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.