Comments

Beauty: Curly Hair Styles

Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a cute hair accessory, twisting it into a curly updo, a low ponytail or a messy side braid. Check out our tips on how to easily style your hair at home! Back to Article

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-19 15:01:04 -0800

To vinyl: ikr??

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-19 14:19:40 -0800

first girl looks like merida from brave

-hipstxr
-hipstxr wrote:
2013-08-26 17:39:17 -0700

selena, miley, amanda, taylor. ♥

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:52:23 -0700

Nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 19:34:46 -0700

Taylor swifts curly hair is the best

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:21:24 -0700

I don't like my curly hair ._.

Emogirlmystic8
Emogirlmystic8 wrote:
2013-07-30 13:03:47 -0700

me 2

prettyzainab
prettyzainab wrote:
2013-07-30 12:59:48 -0700

wow nice hair i love hair styles

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:11 -0700

Taylor Swift has the best curly hair

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-07-07 05:31:10 -0700

sabs got nice curls on her hair

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-07 04:22:17 -0700

wen u get out the shower dry ur hair a little so it's still damp then do two tight plaits and sleep like that in the morning ur hair will be sooooo curly

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-06 10:31:10 -0700

I always make my hair curly, luv the curls

Pray4betterdays
Pray4betterdays wrote:
2013-05-18 13:41:12 -0700

I wish I had long hair again! o.o Can't wait for my hair to grow, I want to dip dye it...

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-02-13 06:29:43 -0800

taylor is loking so cute.i luv her hairstyle Blush

Wolf lover 45
Wolf lover 45 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:44:35 -0800

I love hair styles to lol

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-02-11 05:31:26 -0800

i like hair styles.

Cherrykitty
Cherrykitty wrote:
2012-08-21 05:54:33 -0700

love sel gomez hair

Tillymint99
Tillymint99 wrote:
2012-08-06 09:46:25 -0700

I used to wish that I had straight hair but now I know these great hair styles I appreciate it more!!!

singwme
singwme wrote:
2012-07-10 15:02:55 -0700

Me too! Blonde natural highlights.

tweetynubisha13
tweetynubisha13 wrote:
2012-07-10 14:13:22 -0700

yes u are so very lucky i am lucky to!!!!!!!!

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_w_micro
We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy ...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.