Comments

Beauty: Curly Hair Styles

Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a cute hair accessory, twisting it into a curly updo, a low ponytail or a messy side braid. Check out our tips on how to easily style your hair at home! Back to Article

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-19 15:01:04 -0800

To vinyl: ikr??

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-19 14:19:40 -0800

first girl looks like merida from brave

-hipstxr
-hipstxr wrote:
2013-08-26 17:39:17 -0700

selena, miley, amanda, taylor. ♥

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 16:52:23 -0700

Nice

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-12 19:34:46 -0700

Taylor swifts curly hair is the best

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-08-12 19:21:24 -0700

I don't like my curly hair ._.

Emogirlmystic8
Emogirlmystic8 wrote:
2013-07-30 13:03:47 -0700

me 2

prettyzainab
prettyzainab wrote:
2013-07-30 12:59:48 -0700

wow nice hair i love hair styles

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 09:00:11 -0700

Taylor Swift has the best curly hair

kiddy ox
kiddy ox wrote:
2013-07-07 05:31:10 -0700

sabs got nice curls on her hair

Zanzi
Zanzi wrote:
2013-07-07 04:22:17 -0700

wen u get out the shower dry ur hair a little so it's still damp then do two tight plaits and sleep like that in the morning ur hair will be sooooo curly

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-06 10:31:10 -0700

I always make my hair curly, luv the curls

Pray4betterdays
Pray4betterdays wrote:
2013-05-18 13:41:12 -0700

I wish I had long hair again! o.o Can't wait for my hair to grow, I want to dip dye it...

Crystaliana
Crystaliana wrote:
2013-02-13 06:29:43 -0800

taylor is loking so cute.i luv her hairstyle Blush

Wolf lover 45
Wolf lover 45 wrote:
2013-02-11 20:44:35 -0800

I love hair styles to lol

sophiaFB
sophiaFB wrote:
2013-02-11 05:31:26 -0800

i like hair styles.

Cherrykitty
Cherrykitty wrote:
2012-08-21 05:54:33 -0700

love sel gomez hair

Tillymint99
Tillymint99 wrote:
2012-08-06 09:46:25 -0700

I used to wish that I had straight hair but now I know these great hair styles I appreciate it more!!!

singwme
singwme wrote:
2012-07-10 15:02:55 -0700

Me too! Blonde natural highlights.

tweetynubisha13
tweetynubisha13 wrote:
2012-07-10 14:13:22 -0700

yes u are so very lucky i am lucky to!!!!!!!!

F1098407072093

Hottest Hair Accessory?

• Beaded bobby pins.
  • Ouchless elastic bands.
  • Faux fur scrunchies.
  • Headbands

Micro_w_micro
We all love to change up our hairstyle once in a while! Luckily for us, nowadays it’s super easy ...
Micro_curly_micro
Bouncy and defined curls is what most of us aim for when we try and style our naturally curly hai...
Micro_long_micro
Even though long, flowing locks seem like it would be low maintenance, it’s important to take re...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay