Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-21 06:02:14 -0700

like my cousin dyed her hair red and black its so unfair.....

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-18 06:17:43 -0700

i want to dye the tip red and maybe blue

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-18 06:12:42 -0700

o.o

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-18 06:11:52 -0700

I Wanna Dye Mine Candlyfloss Pink!

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:04:04 -0700

i wanted to dye it red

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:02:57 -0700

I want some red streaks!!!!

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-18 05:59:31 -0700

I wanted to dye it black

Bad_girl_alert
Bad_girl_alert wrote:
2014-03-24 22:38:46 -0700

I had blue hair and red before then I change
It

Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-02 14:01:56 -0800

I want to dye my hair black with white streaks but both won't let me Frown

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2013-12-30 21:03:00 -0800

i dyed mine blue before it came out alright then i got tired of it and took it out

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:56:03 -0800

my mom wants me to dye mine but it's already ugly and i've never dyed it or use any heat on it

SGTC
SGTC wrote:
2013-12-30 20:55:18 -0800

The deal with my parents was that I have to pay for my hair to be dyed. If I pay for it myself, I am allowed to do whatever to my hair. c:

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-30 20:46:12 -0800

i dyed my bangs pink. my hair is dark so they had to bleach it. the pink dye stayed in for maybe 1
week.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 10:31:16 -0800

Never too

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2013-09-12 16:59:21 -0700

Do it when you get older. Ive been dying my hair since 5th grade but my dad doesnt mind...

tomboy13
tomboy13 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:23:06 -0700

Dear lilmiss kayla 101, i'm tin and i've been dying my hair since third grade. and i have done every color from purple and blonde streaks to tye- die colors..... ( tree colors) And jessie, you sould be free to express yourself in any way you want. But your mom sounds like she wants you to be safe and not like the people ( NO offence!) with tin diffrent colors combined into one in their hair. try talking to your mom about temporary one that wash out. smile

Graciepeaceout
Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-11 20:04:32 -0700

never

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 20:04:30 -0700

You could also use those pastel chalks

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

kaykay2002