Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-21 06:02:14 -0700

like my cousin dyed her hair red and black its so unfair.....

gabby502bestgamer
gabby502bestgamer wrote:
2014-07-18 06:17:43 -0700

i want to dye the tip red and maybe blue

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-18 06:12:42 -0700

o.o

Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ wrote:
2014-07-18 06:11:52 -0700

I Wanna Dye Mine Candlyfloss Pink!

badgirl17
badgirl17 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:04:04 -0700

i wanted to dye it red

arusharocks99
arusharocks99 wrote:
2014-07-18 06:02:57 -0700

I want some red streaks!!!!

emoboy15xx
emoboy15xx wrote:
2014-07-18 05:59:31 -0700

I wanted to dye it black

Bad_girl_alert
Bad_girl_alert wrote:
2014-03-24 22:38:46 -0700

I had blue hair and red before then I change
It

Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-01-02 14:01:56 -0800

I want to dye my hair black with white streaks but both won't let me Frown

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2013-12-30 21:03:00 -0800

i dyed mine blue before it came out alright then i got tired of it and took it out

crazy sunshine girl
crazy sunshine girl wrote:
2013-12-30 20:56:03 -0800

my mom wants me to dye mine but it's already ugly and i've never dyed it or use any heat on it

SGTC
SGTC wrote:
2013-12-30 20:55:18 -0800

The deal with my parents was that I have to pay for my hair to be dyed. If I pay for it myself, I am allowed to do whatever to my hair. c:

corilove143
corilove143 wrote:
2013-11-30 20:46:12 -0800

i dyed my bangs pink. my hair is dark so they had to bleach it. the pink dye stayed in for maybe 1
week.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-27 10:31:16 -0800

Never too

Silenced
Silenced wrote:
2013-09-12 16:59:21 -0700

Do it when you get older. Ive been dying my hair since 5th grade but my dad doesnt mind...

tomboy13
tomboy13 wrote:
2013-09-03 13:23:06 -0700

Dear lilmiss kayla 101, i'm tin and i've been dying my hair since third grade. and i have done every color from purple and blonde streaks to tye- die colors..... ( tree colors) And jessie, you sould be free to express yourself in any way you want. But your mom sounds like she wants you to be safe and not like the people ( NO offence!) with tin diffrent colors combined into one in their hair. try talking to your mom about temporary one that wash out. smile

Graciepeaceout
Graciepeaceout wrote:
2013-07-11 20:04:32 -0700

never

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-11 20:04:30 -0700

You could also use those pastel chalks

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)