Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-05-08 19:15:04 -0700

Some ppl are too young to be doing that stuff

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-15 15:28:09 -0700

I know I ask my mom if I could just do my tips and she said no

icypink1027
icypink1027 wrote:
2013-04-15 15:03:58 -0700

I have dyed my hair so many times

-yourperfect-
-yourperfect- wrote:
2013-04-07 04:02:42 -0700

I want to dye my hair more blonde than it already is, with blue highlights at the bottom. :3

SweetKim
SweetKim wrote:
2013-04-07 04:01:11 -0700

I it....and my mom also let me do it........

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:47:16 -0800

i want to dye my hair electric blue with lilac highlights

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-03-04 18:44:38 -0800

i want dye it black with red highlights my mom lets me my dad does not tho

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:42:56 -0800

i died some of my hair like real dye!!! And my mom does not care!! Its hot pink

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:42:27 -0800

i died some of my hair like real dye!!! And my mom does not care!! Its hot pick!!!

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-04 18:39:12 -0800

I dyed the ends of my hair with red kool-aid xD but it washed out. Frown

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2013-01-05 20:36:34 -0800

Ummmmm.....in 4th grade I dyed my hair birgandy ( probably spelled it wrong!) And it lasted a while u mite say its....grown but I say I'm exprecing my feelings and being a normal individual with floored hair! I mean that's just me exprecing myself sooooo............

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:13:13 -0800

i MOM would never let me dye my hair I only have one blonde piece of hair i really wanted it when she was dying her hair blonde ask her if you could maybe 2-3 pieces of hair dyed maybe she will let you

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:24:08 -0800

the first thing here is...................
HOW OLD ARE YOU ??
IF YOU ARE NOT AT AN APPROPRIATE AGE THEN NO THEY SAY ONCE MAYBE JUST TO SAY IT TWO OR THREE TIMES ITZ FOR REAL !!

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-27 22:16:32 -0800

THATS STUPID!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-27 22:13:45 -0800

THEN DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR.

emobaby121
emobaby121 wrote:
2012-12-22 20:11:27 -0800

I have dyed my hair once and honestly I have to agree and disagree here

Nelly Neal
Nelly Neal wrote:
2012-12-02 18:11:29 -0800

like fo real thats just stupid

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-12-02 17:47:45 -0800

Eww gross why red and gold?!?

bluee ninjah
bluee ninjah wrote:
2012-12-02 14:39:33 -0800

omqq sounds soo cute the way you wanna do your hair.. my mom wont even let me use extensions

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:30:29 -0800

Right red & gold wtf? & It might be okay to dye the tips of your hair if your mom wont let you dye your WHOLE head

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day