Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-05-08 19:15:04 -0700

Some ppl are too young to be doing that stuff

coolcat17027
coolcat17027 wrote:
2013-04-15 15:28:09 -0700

I know I ask my mom if I could just do my tips and she said no

icypink1027
icypink1027 wrote:
2013-04-15 15:03:58 -0700

I have dyed my hair so many times

-yourperfect-
-yourperfect- wrote:
2013-04-07 04:02:42 -0700

I want to dye my hair more blonde than it already is, with blue highlights at the bottom. :3

SweetKim
SweetKim wrote:
2013-04-07 04:01:11 -0700

I it....and my mom also let me do it........

freakshow101
freakshow101 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:47:16 -0800

i want to dye my hair electric blue with lilac highlights

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-03-04 18:44:38 -0800

i want dye it black with red highlights my mom lets me my dad does not tho

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:42:56 -0800

i died some of my hair like real dye!!! And my mom does not care!! Its hot pink

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-03-04 18:42:27 -0800

i died some of my hair like real dye!!! And my mom does not care!! Its hot pick!!!

-CamrynT-
-CamrynT- wrote:
2013-03-04 18:39:12 -0800

I dyed the ends of my hair with red kool-aid xD but it washed out. Frown

princessjewel2027
princessjewel2027 wrote:
2013-01-05 20:36:34 -0800

Ummmmm.....in 4th grade I dyed my hair birgandy ( probably spelled it wrong!) And it lasted a while u mite say its....grown but I say I'm exprecing my feelings and being a normal individual with floored hair! I mean that's just me exprecing myself sooooo............

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-01-05 20:13:13 -0800

i MOM would never let me dye my hair I only have one blonde piece of hair i really wanted it when she was dying her hair blonde ask her if you could maybe 2-3 pieces of hair dyed maybe she will let you

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-31 19:24:08 -0800

the first thing here is...................
HOW OLD ARE YOU ??
IF YOU ARE NOT AT AN APPROPRIATE AGE THEN NO THEY SAY ONCE MAYBE JUST TO SAY IT TWO OR THREE TIMES ITZ FOR REAL !!

Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12 wrote:
2012-12-27 22:16:32 -0800

THATS STUPID!!

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-27 22:13:45 -0800

THEN DON'T DYE YOUR HAIR.

emobaby121
emobaby121 wrote:
2012-12-22 20:11:27 -0800

I have dyed my hair once and honestly I have to agree and disagree here

Nelly Neal
Nelly Neal wrote:
2012-12-02 18:11:29 -0800

like fo real thats just stupid

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-12-02 17:47:45 -0800

Eww gross why red and gold?!?

bluee ninjah
bluee ninjah wrote:
2012-12-02 14:39:33 -0800

omqq sounds soo cute the way you wanna do your hair.. my mom wont even let me use extensions

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:30:29 -0800

Right red & gold wtf? & It might be okay to dye the tips of your hair if your mom wont let you dye your WHOLE head

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.