Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

FROOT LOOPS
FROOT LOOPS wrote:
2011-06-07 15:14:21 -0700

i'm gonna dye my hair pink just like nicki manij

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-06-07 14:44:01 -0700

Im Gonna Dye Mine Darker Like Not Black But Close Enough!

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-06-07 14:39:45 -0700

Im Gonna Dye My Hair Pink Or Red When Im 15 smile

AllyPotato
AllyPotato wrote:
2011-06-07 14:37:44 -0700

Re and gold streaks...you've just inspired me!

angel:)mj
angel:)mj wrote:
2011-06-07 14:20:50 -0700

I want to get bright pink high lights but my mom wont let me.. Raspberry

mayagets_?????
mayagets_????? wrote:
2011-06-07 12:23:26 -0700

I died my hair cuxx I live eit my brudder my mom visits me I died my hair pitch black it's cute

MiSsDiMpLeS
MiSsDiMpLeS wrote:
2011-06-07 10:38:36 -0700

I Can Get My Hair Dyed smile Doesnt matter I Can Hve Bright Highlights So Yahh Soesnt Matter To Me

rosey m
rosey m wrote:
2011-06-07 10:31:54 -0700

I ve actually dyed my hair 10 times and I'm 11

rosey m
rosey m wrote:
2011-06-07 10:27:39 -0700

Wow really my mom let me dye it lots of times I just dyed it Sunday but I'm gonna get purple and blue highlights ..

mr.too fresh everyday
mr.too fresh everyday wrote:
2011-06-07 10:27:17 -0700

my sister is only 11 and she got her hair dyed

neworleansrockstah
neworleansrockstah wrote:
2011-06-07 10:04:18 -0700

If would ask mii mom to die mii hair she wouldnt care unless it's a crazy clod like green that's so wierd

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:41:23 -0700

i have blue highlights

Tuttie 1000
Tuttie 1000 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:30:30 -0700

Because she probably thinks your to young how old r u anyway Sad

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-07 09:25:27 -0700

i have pink highlights they r temporary put then u have to re du it

Shellsahoy92
Shellsahoy92 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:14:44 -0700

i dont wnana die my hair

Half Life
Half Life wrote:
2011-06-07 08:55:23 -0700

I want to dye my hair!

Jiner11
Jiner11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:55:23 -0700

i want to put high lights in my hair !!!

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:53:15 -0700

one of my friainds dyed there and they got bored and there mom did"t let then i dye it back!

lubell08
lubell08 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:23:04 -0700

well ifeel the same way i ve asked my nom she said 13 but its not like shes paying a ffortune my mom is a lisence beautition shes bascially can do hair (pro)

LaynieRose96_1787793
LaynieRose96_1787793 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:21:57 -0700

my profile pic says it all. i've done it blue, red, pink, purple, orange, red, blue, green, black, and brown. i've also dyedd my whole head brown, so i was a brunette can sum1 tell me what the big deal is? i mean my mom doesnt care

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel