Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

FROOT LOOPS
FROOT LOOPS wrote:
2011-06-07 15:14:21 -0700

i'm gonna dye my hair pink just like nicki manij

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-06-07 14:44:01 -0700

Im Gonna Dye Mine Darker Like Not Black But Close Enough!

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-06-07 14:39:45 -0700

Im Gonna Dye My Hair Pink Or Red When Im 15 smile

AllyPotato
AllyPotato wrote:
2011-06-07 14:37:44 -0700

Re and gold streaks...you've just inspired me!

angel:)mj
angel:)mj wrote:
2011-06-07 14:20:50 -0700

I want to get bright pink high lights but my mom wont let me.. Raspberry

mayagets_?????
mayagets_????? wrote:
2011-06-07 12:23:26 -0700

I died my hair cuxx I live eit my brudder my mom visits me I died my hair pitch black it's cute

MiSsDiMpLeS
MiSsDiMpLeS wrote:
2011-06-07 10:38:36 -0700

I Can Get My Hair Dyed smile Doesnt matter I Can Hve Bright Highlights So Yahh Soesnt Matter To Me

rosey m
rosey m wrote:
2011-06-07 10:31:54 -0700

I ve actually dyed my hair 10 times and I'm 11

rosey m
rosey m wrote:
2011-06-07 10:27:39 -0700

Wow really my mom let me dye it lots of times I just dyed it Sunday but I'm gonna get purple and blue highlights ..

mr.too fresh everyday
mr.too fresh everyday wrote:
2011-06-07 10:27:17 -0700

my sister is only 11 and she got her hair dyed

neworleansrockstah
neworleansrockstah wrote:
2011-06-07 10:04:18 -0700

If would ask mii mom to die mii hair she wouldnt care unless it's a crazy clod like green that's so wierd

luvgirl13
luvgirl13 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:41:23 -0700

i have blue highlights

Tuttie 1000
Tuttie 1000 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:30:30 -0700

Because she probably thinks your to young how old r u anyway Sad

captain_rachel
captain_rachel wrote:
2011-06-07 09:25:27 -0700

i have pink highlights they r temporary put then u have to re du it

Shellsahoy92
Shellsahoy92 wrote:
2011-06-07 09:14:44 -0700

i dont wnana die my hair

Half Life
Half Life wrote:
2011-06-07 08:55:23 -0700

I want to dye my hair!

Jiner11
Jiner11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:55:23 -0700

i want to put high lights in my hair !!!

lovenicegirl67
lovenicegirl67 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:53:15 -0700

one of my friainds dyed there and they got bored and there mom did"t let then i dye it back!

lubell08
lubell08 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:23:04 -0700

well ifeel the same way i ve asked my nom she said 13 but its not like shes paying a ffortune my mom is a lisence beautition shes bascially can do hair (pro)

LaynieRose96_1787793
LaynieRose96_1787793 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:21:57 -0700

my profile pic says it all. i've done it blue, red, pink, purple, orange, red, blue, green, black, and brown. i've also dyedd my whole head brown, so i was a brunette can sum1 tell me what the big deal is? i mean my mom doesnt care

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.