Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

LaynieRose96_1787793
LaynieRose96_1787793 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:19:49 -0700

I've dyed my hair (

Adrienne awsome!
Adrienne awsome! wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:48 -0700

and other colors

shopicalic
shopicalic wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:41 -0700

sorry i mean dye my hair

shopicalic
shopicalic wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:08 -0700

me too wish i could get highlights

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:11:49 -0700

ya i can tell pink right

Adrienne awsome!
Adrienne awsome! wrote:
2011-06-07 08:06:43 -0700

ive died my hair and i dont regret it

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:06:03 -0700

I asked ma mom 2 dye ma hair she said no.

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:01:30 -0700

i just go in the sun and climb trees thats how i got my yellow smile

back.
back. wrote:
2011-06-07 07:27:45 -0700

i want blue highlighs
but but my mom let me get washout kind Frown

JennaMarie94_1805058
JennaMarie94_1805058 wrote:
2011-06-07 07:03:26 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair however i want.

XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX
XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX wrote:
2011-06-07 06:47:35 -0700

My mom actually let me get purple in my hair but I have natural highlights smile

Jesse25
Jesse25 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:46:11 -0700

i got hight lights

StarWavyy
StarWavyy wrote:
2011-06-07 06:27:29 -0700

i die my hair just about every time i get a perm

Mareliz
Mareliz wrote:
2011-06-07 06:22:40 -0700

I Don't Want My Hair Completely Dyed Maybe Just Highlights And I Doubt My Mom Would Let Me Get That.

kierbear017
kierbear017 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:15:04 -0700

my mom said when i turn 15 i can die my hair or get highlites

mizz_kutie123
mizz_kutie123 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:47 -0700

my mom let me dye my hair

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:19 -0700

I juss Wnt 2 qett hiqhliqhtz

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-06-07 05:59:35 -0700

my mom wont let nme die my hair even though i got it highlighted already it makes no sense

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:57:29 -0700

My dad wants me to dye my hair light blonde, but I want it auburn. Or something like what Jessy has. A unique hair. Mainly I don't want it blonde is because I've been a blonde since forever, my hair changes colors depending on the lighting, and my dad cracks rude blonde jokes!

NAY ALL THE WAY!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:41:55 -0700

im going to dye my hair and im only 10

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!