Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:01:30 -0700

i just go in the sun and climb trees thats how i got my yellow smile

back.
back. wrote:
2011-06-07 07:27:45 -0700

i want blue highlighs
but but my mom let me get washout kind Frown

JennaMarie94_1805058
JennaMarie94_1805058 wrote:
2011-06-07 07:03:26 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair however i want.

XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX
XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX wrote:
2011-06-07 06:47:35 -0700

My mom actually let me get purple in my hair but I have natural highlights smile

Jesse25
Jesse25 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:46:11 -0700

i got hight lights

StarWavyy
StarWavyy wrote:
2011-06-07 06:27:29 -0700

i die my hair just about every time i get a perm

Mareliz
Mareliz wrote:
2011-06-07 06:22:40 -0700

I Don't Want My Hair Completely Dyed Maybe Just Highlights And I Doubt My Mom Would Let Me Get That.

kierbear017
kierbear017 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:15:04 -0700

my mom said when i turn 15 i can die my hair or get highlites

mizz_kutie123
mizz_kutie123 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:47 -0700

my mom let me dye my hair

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:19 -0700

I juss Wnt 2 qett hiqhliqhtz

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-06-07 05:59:35 -0700

my mom wont let nme die my hair even though i got it highlighted already it makes no sense

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:57:29 -0700

My dad wants me to dye my hair light blonde, but I want it auburn. Or something like what Jessy has. A unique hair. Mainly I don't want it blonde is because I've been a blonde since forever, my hair changes colors depending on the lighting, and my dad cracks rude blonde jokes!

NAY ALL THE WAY!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:41:55 -0700

im going to dye my hair and im only 10

glittery girl99
glittery girl99 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:09:58 -0700

same my mom dont let me dye my hair either i the bottom half yellow

skittles barbie99
skittles barbie99 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:05:43 -0700

my mom wants me to die my hair..hahaha,,she wants it more blonde but i dnt eva feel like it cuz my dad will get soo mad at me!!

PinkerLicious
PinkerLicious wrote:
2011-06-07 04:56:55 -0700

That Sucks ! I've Been Dying My Hair Since Kinder. But Started Bleaching It Last Year ! xD

awesomepopstar1999
awesomepopstar1999 wrote:
2011-06-07 04:37:20 -0700

i want to dye my hair brown with blue streaks with it.. my friends say its gonna look stupid on me

Me_Says_Hi
Me_Says_Hi wrote:
2011-06-07 04:17:12 -0700

My mom won't let me die my hair. She likes it blonde (The way it naturally is)

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-06-07 03:56:16 -0700

I dont think this will help for Jessy ? My parents dont care about what i do as long as its not too much n i have their permission

Fern2011
Fern2011 wrote:
2011-06-07 03:41:27 -0700

i don't need highlights i get them anyways by the sun

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D