Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

LaynieRose96_1787793
LaynieRose96_1787793 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:19:49 -0700

I've dyed my hair (

Adrienne awsome!
Adrienne awsome! wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:48 -0700

and other colors

shopicalic
shopicalic wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:41 -0700

sorry i mean dye my hair

shopicalic
shopicalic wrote:
2011-06-07 08:13:08 -0700

me too wish i could get highlights

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:11:49 -0700

ya i can tell pink right

Adrienne awsome!
Adrienne awsome! wrote:
2011-06-07 08:06:43 -0700

ive died my hair and i dont regret it

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:06:03 -0700

I asked ma mom 2 dye ma hair she said no.

kinkin11
kinkin11 wrote:
2011-06-07 08:01:30 -0700

i just go in the sun and climb trees thats how i got my yellow smile

back.
back. wrote:
2011-06-07 07:27:45 -0700

i want blue highlighs
but but my mom let me get washout kind Frown

JennaMarie94_1805058
JennaMarie94_1805058 wrote:
2011-06-07 07:03:26 -0700

my mom lets me dye my hair however i want.

XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX
XXscarlett-rose-dyingXX wrote:
2011-06-07 06:47:35 -0700

My mom actually let me get purple in my hair but I have natural highlights smile

Jesse25
Jesse25 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:46:11 -0700

i got hight lights

StarWavyy
StarWavyy wrote:
2011-06-07 06:27:29 -0700

i die my hair just about every time i get a perm

Mareliz
Mareliz wrote:
2011-06-07 06:22:40 -0700

I Don't Want My Hair Completely Dyed Maybe Just Highlights And I Doubt My Mom Would Let Me Get That.

kierbear017
kierbear017 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:15:04 -0700

my mom said when i turn 15 i can die my hair or get highlites

mizz_kutie123
mizz_kutie123 wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:47 -0700

my mom let me dye my hair

Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe
Dont Hate Cuz Yue Aint Mhe wrote:
2011-06-07 06:14:19 -0700

I juss Wnt 2 qett hiqhliqhtz

mzblack
mzblack wrote:
2011-06-07 05:59:35 -0700

my mom wont let nme die my hair even though i got it highlighted already it makes no sense

ipodGPA84
ipodGPA84 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:57:29 -0700

My dad wants me to dye my hair light blonde, but I want it auburn. Or something like what Jessy has. A unique hair. Mainly I don't want it blonde is because I've been a blonde since forever, my hair changes colors depending on the lighting, and my dad cracks rude blonde jokes!

NAY ALL THE WAY!

joe432
joe432 wrote:
2011-06-07 05:41:55 -0700

im going to dye my hair and im only 10

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel