Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

bluee ninjah
bluee ninjah wrote:
2012-12-02 14:39:33 -0800

omqq sounds soo cute the way you wanna do your hair.. my mom wont even let me use extensions

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-02 14:30:29 -0800

Right red & gold wtf? & It might be okay to dye the tips of your hair if your mom wont let you dye your WHOLE head

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:54:31 -0800

Eww , Why Red And Gold , Ion Think That Gon Look Right Boo.

lulu22sb
lulu22sb wrote:
2012-11-29 19:34:19 -0800

i fel sad for you because i dyed my hair twice

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:26:57 -0800

Well, I'm only 9 but I've dyed my hair purple and
got a kids nose piercing, Its a wash out dye that
lasts a week. Wink

brittanykate
brittanykate wrote:
2012-10-06 18:09:40 -0700

i wish i could die my hair but cant i wanna die it all black then make my bangs red and the tips of my hair red

haisa
haisa wrote:
2012-08-15 06:34:34 -0700

i want to dye my hair red

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-08-04 01:59:09 -0700

Dye*

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-08-04 01:58:47 -0700

I Wanna Diee Ma Hair But Can't-.-

PrincessJasmia2002
PrincessJasmia2002 wrote:
2012-06-18 17:39:15 -0700

ooh ask ur mom if u can do it like coco jones did it o disney channel let it shine

CupcakeLover2001
CupcakeLover2001 wrote:
2012-06-18 12:36:45 -0700

When my mum dyes her hair, she dyes it deep purple and since she has short hair she puts there rest of the dye in my hair. Right now I have it in my fringe.

popping girl zi
popping girl zi wrote:
2012-06-18 12:17:42 -0700

they kill me talking about there mom gets on there nevers because she wont let them die there hair but she triying to get u thouht lie nice

popppppy
popppppy wrote:
2012-06-18 11:32:26 -0700

i want strips of blond going down my hair but my mum wontt let me

Baby~Chris2012
Baby~Chris2012 wrote:
2012-06-18 11:16:31 -0700

who i am..NO AFENSE!!!!

Baby~Chris2012
Baby~Chris2012 wrote:
2012-06-18 11:15:15 -0700

wow... people these days??..... ummm i like the way my hair color is ...i am happy with my self! NO AFENSE

HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath wrote:
2012-06-18 10:49:42 -0700

I really want the ends of my hair blue but my mum wont let me :c

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-06-18 10:47:29 -0700

my mom dont care if i dye my hair lol doin that this week

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-06-18 10:44:19 -0700

i have died my hair purple and red

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-18 10:43:07 -0700

i wanted golden brown strips in my hair

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-18 10:42:34 -0700

i wana dye my hair red

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.

I'm almost thirteen and everyone else at my school is allowed to wear make-up but m...
Want a new hair color that will make your teachers scream? Check out Underground Colors r...
If ya don't like the color of your locks, you can change the hair you're born with. The trend thi...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)