Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Mom Won't Let Me Dye My Hair

I want to be myself and dying my hair makes me feel like an individual. Why doesn't my mom want me to dye my hair - and how can I convince her to let me do it? Back to Article

LoveAerielle♥
LoveAerielle♥ wrote:
2012-12-02 11:54:31 -0800

Eww , Why Red And Gold , Ion Think That Gon Look Right Boo.

lulu22sb
lulu22sb wrote:
2012-11-29 19:34:19 -0800

i fel sad for you because i dyed my hair twice

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:26:57 -0800

Well, I'm only 9 but I've dyed my hair purple and
got a kids nose piercing, Its a wash out dye that
lasts a week. Wink

brittanykate
brittanykate wrote:
2012-10-06 18:09:40 -0700

i wish i could die my hair but cant i wanna die it all black then make my bangs red and the tips of my hair red

haisa
haisa wrote:
2012-08-15 06:34:34 -0700

i want to dye my hair red

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-08-04 01:59:09 -0700

Dye*

His_Freak(;
His_Freak(; wrote:
2012-08-04 01:58:47 -0700

I Wanna Diee Ma Hair But Can't-.-

PrincessJasmia2002
PrincessJasmia2002 wrote:
2012-06-18 17:39:15 -0700

ooh ask ur mom if u can do it like coco jones did it o disney channel let it shine

CupcakeLover2001
CupcakeLover2001 wrote:
2012-06-18 12:36:45 -0700

When my mum dyes her hair, she dyes it deep purple and since she has short hair she puts there rest of the dye in my hair. Right now I have it in my fringe.

popping girl zi
popping girl zi wrote:
2012-06-18 12:17:42 -0700

they kill me talking about there mom gets on there nevers because she wont let them die there hair but she triying to get u thouht lie nice

popppppy
popppppy wrote:
2012-06-18 11:32:26 -0700

i want strips of blond going down my hair but my mum wontt let me

Baby~Chris2012
Baby~Chris2012 wrote:
2012-06-18 11:16:31 -0700

who i am..NO AFENSE!!!!

Baby~Chris2012
Baby~Chris2012 wrote:
2012-06-18 11:15:15 -0700

wow... people these days??..... ummm i like the way my hair color is ...i am happy with my self! NO AFENSE

HoldingMyLastBreath
HoldingMyLastBreath wrote:
2012-06-18 10:49:42 -0700

I really want the ends of my hair blue but my mum wont let me :c

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-06-18 10:47:29 -0700

my mom dont care if i dye my hair lol doin that this week

rhi rhi
rhi rhi wrote:
2012-06-18 10:44:19 -0700

i have died my hair purple and red

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-18 10:43:07 -0700

i wanted golden brown strips in my hair

mimirocker
mimirocker wrote:
2012-06-18 10:42:34 -0700

i wana dye my hair red

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-06-18 10:25:30 -0700

i have to get clip ins

@ayoolady
@ayoolady wrote:
2012-06-18 10:23:27 -0700

MY MOM TOLD THAT I COULD GET STREAKS OF RED BUT I WANT ALL MY HAIR RED.Frown I NEED SOME ADVICE

Poll

What's Your Biggest Hair Problem?

• Getting the tangles out after a shower.
  • Keeping the frizzies down.
  • I always get a funny flip on one side.
  • My curls lose their spring.