Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Cell Phone Addiction

Your first addiction may have been candy. Next… maybe you couldn’t turn your head away from the TV when teletubbies was on. You can't stop playing Sims on your computer. But the worst has yet to come… Are you also addicted to a cell phone? Back to Article

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-09-22 04:07:27 -0700

phones are awesome Punk

RainbowRockstar
RainbowRockstar wrote:
2013-08-28 09:54:38 -0700

I'm still addicted to candy. Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-27 16:05:52 -0700

no texting while driving!

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-27 14:32:59 -0700

Nice

Anima678
Anima678 wrote:
2013-08-27 14:28:56 -0700

Im a texter.

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-08-27 11:43:33 -0700

i hate texting because it uses up my money T_T

Turtle52
Turtle52 wrote:
2013-08-27 11:29:56 -0700

I don't really have any friends too text Frown

aatcluver
aatcluver wrote:
2013-08-27 11:15:32 -0700

ya im a txter

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-27 11:04:54 -0700

i text all the time

BRILLIANTBOY_2165443
BRILLIANTBOY_2165443 wrote:
2013-07-22 08:20:54 -0700

its totally depend on user how he use it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-19 15:06:28 -0700

For some reason when I get a new phone I become addicted to it for like a few months and then Im like "I want a new phone." but not this time. I love my phone Big Grin

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-19 14:50:00 -0700

i love me nokia lumia smile i think the iphone is way overrated

Ashya
Ashya wrote:
2013-07-19 09:31:57 -0700

my cell isn't working! pin lockedddd......
Got to buy a new One!!!! '.'

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2013-07-19 07:20:35 -0700

i love my cell phone!sometimes i carry it everwhere i go... smile

AtT!tUdE k!llEr
AtT!tUdE k!llEr wrote:
2013-07-19 02:38:57 -0700

Today i'm gonna change my cell phone! lol Big Grin

mizzswagg132
mizzswagg132 wrote:
2013-07-18 17:03:11 -0700

I love my phone I talk on it asap and if I don't get a call I get angry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Mad Big Grin

starfall778963
starfall778963 wrote:
2013-07-18 16:57:14 -0700

dont have one

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-07-18 16:53:35 -0700

I barely pick up my cell phone. ineedaniphone.

Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull wrote:
2013-07-18 16:52:16 -0700

I'm not addicted to my phone! I always loose mine or forget to charge it. I'm sorta addicted to my iPad though.

Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132 wrote:
2013-07-18 16:31:23 -0700

I actually don't text that much...

Fave Cell Phone Game? Choose!

• Gameloft's Dogz!
  • Gameloft's Tropical Madness!
  • All of Gameloft's games are awesome!
  • I want Pong on my cell phone!

Micro_i mciro
It all began with the iPod. Now there’s iPhones, iTV, iTunes, iTouch, and the new iPad. Kidzworld...
Micro_cell phone_micro
My parents won’t let me have a cell phone. I am 11 years old and everyone I know has one. They al...
Did you know every time you talk on a cell phone, you're putting yourself at risk? I read about i...

Random in the forums

Demix
Demix posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. I actually don't have a number 6 atm but I did in my previous account. In real life my ONLY friends are dudes, funnily enough. XD
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Jennifer Lawrence)   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Wear a necklace of rope, Side by side with me. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where I told you to run, So we'd both be free. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where they strung up a man They say murdered three. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Are you, are you Coming to the tree Where the dead man called out For his love to flee. Strange things did happen here No stranger would it seem If we met at midnight In the hanging tree.   Oooooooooohhhh oooooh
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you recite the preamble to the Constitution of the US?
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Debating:
Can you name all the states and capitols of the USA.
reply about 1 hour
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
never love somebody for the sake of it.don't love someone until you know who they really are.
reply about 1 hour