Comments

Dear Dish-It: The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift

V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The problem is that it's a long-distance relationship so we can't go anywhere special.” Back to Article

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:06:32 -0800

I HATE valentines day!!!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-06 17:35:45 -0800

I dont need anything...

Tae_Tae14
Tae_Tae14 wrote:
2013-01-27 12:32:24 -0800

since its a long relationship the best u can do is give him a big hug and a kiss and a rose n a i luv u card

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-01-27 09:22:15 -0800

my dads, my valentine ♥

;§upreme♥
;§upreme♥ wrote:
2013-01-27 08:57:11 -0800

I ain't expecting nothing on valentines ....

alisia132
alisia132 wrote:
2013-01-16 06:13:50 -0800

I have a boyfriend and this year im getting him a
heart box with chocolates and a sweet poem!!!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:35:22 -0700

He would probably love something homemade from u! Something blue, lol, like the pillow case idea, u could do something creative just to show him u care! smile

prettygirl1017
prettygirl1017 wrote:
2012-02-04 22:00:16 -0800

well if i had a boyfrien di would give him my heart Blush

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:21:41 -0700

I Dont Like Valentines Day! -_-

Xclusive#1
Xclusive#1 wrote:
2011-08-15 15:31:30 -0700

i lihke tha pillow casee idea...thatss really uniquee smile

shecobi
shecobi wrote:
2011-06-13 21:18:54 -0700

ur its not valintines day yet Big Grin

livvb
livvb wrote:
2011-06-04 02:41:25 -0700

Go 4 the online date

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-03-23 01:31:02 -0700

I think u should make him a Picture,Scluter,or a Card that just says I love u and i always will.he will love that u would say that.

AllTimeHigh
AllTimeHigh wrote:
2011-03-05 05:23:28 -0800

the online date will work g8!!! smile

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-02-12 03:34:49 -0800

you should make him a song thats catchy so it can stay in his head.. aye but maybe someday when your older you guys can be together aww so cute [:
ima miss my boifriend hes moving out of state and we're barely going out at the last minute :L

Jahbree1
Jahbree1 wrote:
2011-02-11 05:29:49 -0800

well you should get him a neckles with ur name
on it so he can always see ur name and ur face all the time not that he does not

XxpinkloverxX
XxpinkloverxX wrote:
2011-02-07 10:09:01 -0800

i like the online date! I COULD DO THAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!

Juanyae577
Juanyae577 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:11:46 -0800

get him card that says you love him Love

HERSHEYS#1
HERSHEYS#1 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:00:45 -0800

Thats sweet keep ur relationship going no matter if ur long-distance lolz

kimarrie321
kimarrie321 wrote:
2011-02-07 06:53:57 -0800

cute good job being creative

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.