Comments

Dear Dish-It: The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift

V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The problem is that it's a long-distance relationship so we can't go anywhere special.” Back to Article

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2014-02-10 16:06:32 -0800

I HATE valentines day!!!

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-06 17:35:45 -0800

I dont need anything...

Tae_Tae14
Tae_Tae14 wrote:
2013-01-27 12:32:24 -0800

since its a long relationship the best u can do is give him a big hug and a kiss and a rose n a i luv u card

;charlizee .
;charlizee . wrote:
2013-01-27 09:22:15 -0800

my dads, my valentine ♥

;§upreme♥
;§upreme♥ wrote:
2013-01-27 08:57:11 -0800

I ain't expecting nothing on valentines ....

alisia132
alisia132 wrote:
2013-01-16 06:13:50 -0800

I have a boyfriend and this year im getting him a
heart box with chocolates and a sweet poem!!!!

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:35:22 -0700

He would probably love something homemade from u! Something blue, lol, like the pillow case idea, u could do something creative just to show him u care! smile

prettygirl1017
prettygirl1017 wrote:
2012-02-04 22:00:16 -0800

well if i had a boyfrien di would give him my heart Blush

kidthesick
kidthesick wrote:
2011-10-25 16:21:41 -0700

I Dont Like Valentines Day! -_-

Xclusive#1
Xclusive#1 wrote:
2011-08-15 15:31:30 -0700

i lihke tha pillow casee idea...thatss really uniquee smile

shecobi
shecobi wrote:
2011-06-13 21:18:54 -0700

ur its not valintines day yet Big Grin

livvb
livvb wrote:
2011-06-04 02:41:25 -0700

Go 4 the online date

hoty234
hoty234 wrote:
2011-03-23 01:31:02 -0700

I think u should make him a Picture,Scluter,or a Card that just says I love u and i always will.he will love that u would say that.

AllTimeHigh
AllTimeHigh wrote:
2011-03-05 05:23:28 -0800

the online date will work g8!!! smile

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-02-12 03:34:49 -0800

you should make him a song thats catchy so it can stay in his head.. aye but maybe someday when your older you guys can be together aww so cute [:
ima miss my boifriend hes moving out of state and we're barely going out at the last minute :L

Jahbree1
Jahbree1 wrote:
2011-02-11 05:29:49 -0800

well you should get him a neckles with ur name
on it so he can always see ur name and ur face all the time not that he does not

XxpinkloverxX
XxpinkloverxX wrote:
2011-02-07 10:09:01 -0800

i like the online date! I COULD DO THAT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!!

Juanyae577
Juanyae577 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:11:46 -0800

get him card that says you love him Love

HERSHEYS#1
HERSHEYS#1 wrote:
2011-02-07 09:00:45 -0800

Thats sweet keep ur relationship going no matter if ur long-distance lolz

kimarrie321
kimarrie321 wrote:
2011-02-07 06:53:57 -0800

cute good job being creative

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_micro
WBshop.com is offering Scooby, Tweety, Wizard of Oz, etc. fans the opportunity to create a very s...
Micro_disney_micro
Need a heart-warming film to enjoy with your loved ones this Valentine's Day? Or something lighth...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.