Body And Brain Connection For XBox Kinect
Move your body and exercise your brain!
Developed under the supervision of renowned Japanese neuroscientist Dr. Ryuta Kawashima, Body and Brain Connection revolutionizes the mega-popular Brain Training genre with an all-new, unique blend of physical and cerebral challenges built from the ground up for your Xbox 360® with Kinect™!
Body and Brain Connection challenges you to exercise both your mind and body with fun, fast-paced mini-games ranging from math, logic and memory to reflex and physical-orientation exercises. And given its ease of use and multiplayer mode, your whole family can enjoy and receive the benefits of Body and Brain Connection’s myriad of mini-games, challenges and exercises! (Courtesy of www.bodyandbrainconnection.com)
- Fun For All Ages and Brains! – With no controllers necessary and an E-for-Everyone rating, Body and Brain Connection will bring your whole family together regardless of age or skill level!
- Doctor Approved! – Dr. Kawashima, the originator of the Brain Training genre, has supervised and approved every aspect of Body and Brain Connection, including developing and planning all of the in-game exercises!
- Unparalleled Replay Value! – Combining 4-player competition and 20 exercises with the full-motion capabilities of the Xbox 360® Kinect™ Sensor, Body and Brain Connection ensures hours of replayability! Try your hand at mini-games such as “Traffic Control,” “Balloon Buster,” “Mouse Mayhem,” “Time Bomb,” and many more!
- Enjoy Robust In-Game Tracking! – Body and Brain Connection boasts persistent data tracking and exercises that can be customized for individuals as well as groups, ensuring a fun, engaging experience for all!
- The First Brain Training Game on Xbox 360 with Kinect – Body and Brain Connection is the only game of its kind on Xbox 360 with Kinect, delivering a wholly unique experience to your living-room gaming experience!
- Courtesy of www.bodyandbrainconnection.com