Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

call_me_sweet heart
call_me_sweet heart wrote:
2013-01-27 07:34:59 -0800

yup i'm gonna so be single on valentines day

Zara3101

LiL B Swagg 2 Max wrote:
2013-01-27 07:00:28 -0800

I Wish I Had One

loverbumble213
loverbumble213 wrote:
2013-01-21 21:38:44 -0800

I got broken hearted last week by crasean my crushes name he really broke my heart but I will neve forget my true love my first crush josiah

loverbumble213
loverbumble213 wrote:
2013-01-21 21:37:15 -0800

man u r a man u need to man up

$ To cute Minny $
$ To cute Minny $ wrote:
2013-01-21 21:31:21 -0800

My old bf had bought something to my friend so i said fck u nd we broke up lol

Jadeja14
Jadeja14 wrote:
2012-06-16 00:09:25 -0700

I have had my heart broken just recently Frown I need someone to mend it but I might just wait and see what happens

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:33:49 -0700

Awe Frown Well, i was single on valentines day, it's not all about bf's, its also about BFFS, so spend time with ur true friends!

Gidienne
Gidienne wrote:
2012-02-15 19:03:59 -0800

All goods live the single life for as long as possible you should wait until you find you soul mate. Oh and by the way heres another thing you should do go up straight up to you ex bf and ask him why he dumped you before or on valetines day. Who ever he is he's just a bog fat idiot (No offence and not really I think)

cuteluv3
cuteluv3 wrote:
2012-02-14 14:18:17 -0800

yes u do me

Mz.Riqht
Mz.Riqht wrote:
2012-02-14 09:14:46 -0800

all you have to do is stop woorrying bout them... ok your bf broke up with you... i have 2 words GET REVENGE Punk

Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078
Crash_OverRide_ZeroCool_078 wrote:
2012-02-14 05:09:25 -0800

i dont have a valentine

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-02-14 03:35:55 -0800

I am the hottest cheerleader and I have sooooo many boys for Valentine's dat

Victoria997
Victoria997 wrote:
2012-02-14 02:42:17 -0800

i feel sorry for people that does not have a valentine in the future

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-14 01:00:53 -0800

Well I feel sorry for some people who don't have a Valantine

Ladiee Kayy
Ladiee Kayy wrote:
2012-02-13 20:14:13 -0800

Its okwy gurl you are too good for himm inyywayss , qot yeaa i kno how you feel Frustrated

mr swagg king
mr swagg king wrote:
2012-02-13 17:58:25 -0800

valentines no fun dis year no gf i wish i had 1 a hot 1

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.