Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

Arii-Dejhii
Arii-Dejhii wrote:
2012-02-13 17:53:20 -0800

thats how ikinda feel..about my friendz..i have one though!

totalchic

Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-02-13 17:41:29 -0800

Me and my bf broke up the night before Valentine's Day. Frown

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-11 21:43:01 -0800

Have fun with your friends, and find someone else to date.

sugarsplash09
sugarsplash09 wrote:
2012-02-01 07:48:07 -0800

I don't know what to say my ex want's to go back out but he cheated on me 2 what should I do my freind says not to but I do smile

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-29 21:02:41 -0800

What you need to do is kiss him goodbye and find someone new.

Xclusive#1
Xclusive#1 wrote:
2011-08-15 15:28:58 -0700

thatt happendd 2 me 1nce...we wentt 2 tha same skool&& he dumpedd me @ tha valentine dance Frown. I never talkked 2 him again @ skool...now he tryinn 2 b mii frendd againn after 2 YEARS...smh boi byee !

SWEETIE_MELYKII
SWEETIE_MELYKII wrote:
2011-07-20 21:45:48 -0700

I WAS 8 AND M E AND MY BF WENT TO BAHAMAS AND LIVED IN A HOTEL AND WE WENT 2 A RESTURANT AND WE PLAYED MUSIC AND DANCED 2GETHER

LOVE,
JAVIAN HOWARD

macaila22
macaila22 wrote:
2011-06-13 15:09:23 -0700

its fine if u dont have one u only need to have friends

crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2011-06-06 16:58:43 -0700

ouch it hurts! I hope you get a new bf!

lilygirl18
lilygirl18 wrote:
2011-05-08 06:49:27 -0700

Don't worry about it wen the right boy asks u 2 b his valentine ull b happy...idc if my friends got valentines n I don't

jules458
jules458 wrote:
2011-04-27 11:21:11 -0700

i dont have a boyy but i do have friends and thats all i need so dont be all up in a boyys buisness kk it pos themAnnoyedgt; forget about the guys as boyfriends just be their friends if you accually be smart!!!

Tyree r.
Tyree r. wrote:
2011-04-06 05:10:07 -0700

valintines day may upset u when u like someone

but they dont like u but when love crushes ur

heart build a new one and grow fronm it

LIL MIZZ SWAGGA
LIL MIZZ SWAGGA wrote:
2011-04-05 10:30:17 -0700

listen dnt care cuz ppl juz lik me didnt hav a valentine either n i waz very happy cuz i hav frends who waz mi valentinz

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-03-29 10:20:43 -0700

There's nothin 2 be mad about havin a valentine or not luckly if u don't have a valentine that mean's there would be a 50 50 chance that u would have 1.

jaybug28
jaybug28 wrote:
2011-03-27 04:56:44 -0700

dnt let anything upset u just hav the best valentines day ever

speedy1665
speedy1665 wrote:
2011-03-22 17:08:39 -0700

u shouldnt care

tinker56
tinker56 wrote:
2011-03-20 03:02:19 -0700

my friends have no valentines

raeya500
raeya500 wrote:
2011-03-19 04:06:51 -0700

well just act like u dnt care and have a rockin valentines

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.