Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

Arii-Dejhii
Arii-Dejhii wrote:
2012-02-13 17:53:20 -0800

thats how ikinda feel..about my friendz..i have one though!

totalchic

Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-02-13 17:41:29 -0800

Me and my bf broke up the night before Valentine's Day. Frown

pixie britney
pixie britney wrote:
2012-02-11 21:43:01 -0800

Have fun with your friends, and find someone else to date.

sugarsplash09
sugarsplash09 wrote:
2012-02-01 07:48:07 -0800

I don't know what to say my ex want's to go back out but he cheated on me 2 what should I do my freind says not to but I do smile

cright2
cright2 wrote:
2011-12-29 21:02:41 -0800

What you need to do is kiss him goodbye and find someone new.

Xclusive#1
Xclusive#1 wrote:
2011-08-15 15:28:58 -0700

thatt happendd 2 me 1nce...we wentt 2 tha same skool&& he dumpedd me @ tha valentine dance Frown. I never talkked 2 him again @ skool...now he tryinn 2 b mii frendd againn after 2 YEARS...smh boi byee !

SWEETIE_MELYKII
SWEETIE_MELYKII wrote:
2011-07-20 21:45:48 -0700

I WAS 8 AND M E AND MY BF WENT TO BAHAMAS AND LIVED IN A HOTEL AND WE WENT 2 A RESTURANT AND WE PLAYED MUSIC AND DANCED 2GETHER

LOVE,
JAVIAN HOWARD

macaila22
macaila22 wrote:
2011-06-13 15:09:23 -0700

its fine if u dont have one u only need to have friends

crazyprincess!
crazyprincess! wrote:
2011-06-06 16:58:43 -0700

ouch it hurts! I hope you get a new bf!

lilygirl18
lilygirl18 wrote:
2011-05-08 06:49:27 -0700

Don't worry about it wen the right boy asks u 2 b his valentine ull b happy...idc if my friends got valentines n I don't

jules458
jules458 wrote:
2011-04-27 11:21:11 -0700

i dont have a boyy but i do have friends and thats all i need so dont be all up in a boyys buisness kk it pos themAnnoyedgt; forget about the guys as boyfriends just be their friends if you accually be smart!!!

Tyree r.
Tyree r. wrote:
2011-04-06 05:10:07 -0700

valintines day may upset u when u like someone

but they dont like u but when love crushes ur

heart build a new one and grow fronm it

LIL MIZZ SWAGGA
LIL MIZZ SWAGGA wrote:
2011-04-05 10:30:17 -0700

listen dnt care cuz ppl juz lik me didnt hav a valentine either n i waz very happy cuz i hav frends who waz mi valentinz

limegreenruby
limegreenruby wrote:
2011-03-29 10:20:43 -0700

There's nothin 2 be mad about havin a valentine or not luckly if u don't have a valentine that mean's there would be a 50 50 chance that u would have 1.

jaybug28
jaybug28 wrote:
2011-03-27 04:56:44 -0700

dnt let anything upset u just hav the best valentines day ever

speedy1665
speedy1665 wrote:
2011-03-22 17:08:39 -0700

u shouldnt care

tinker56
tinker56 wrote:
2011-03-20 03:02:19 -0700

my friends have no valentines

raeya500
raeya500 wrote:
2011-03-19 04:06:51 -0700

well just act like u dnt care and have a rockin valentines

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: