Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

aubree/#1fantasia
aubree/#1fantasia wrote:
2011-03-08 07:52:22 -0800

join the club cuz'......... or bra

Taelore_1549926
Taelore_1549926 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:07:28 -0800

well i see how u fell cuz when school started back i said i wasnt giung to have boyfirend but when christmas and valentines day came around i was sad ,but now im really glad i stuck with what i said, go to my pics andd add me cuz u will see that im really pretty girl and every one wonders why i dont have a boy firend cuz i can flirt with who i want when i wount and it is not being hoeisy so try my advice for a while try and stay single and see how u like it

Taylore 2cute
Taylore 2cute wrote:
2011-03-02 10:17:54 -0800

dont worry sweetie it will be ok cus u dont need aman

gummylove4
gummylove4 wrote:
2011-02-28 07:41:48 -0800

well dont look back just try 2find a new bf

soul1
soul1 wrote:
2011-02-26 10:21:17 -0800

I already have mine!!!!!!!!

cupcake luva 28
cupcake luva 28 wrote:
2011-02-26 08:55:18 -0800

dont worry sweethawt someone broke up with my bf for me withhout asking me 1st so i wuz lonley on valentines day too i just had to stop being a wimp and get over it no matta what

footprintsinthesand
footprintsinthesand wrote:
2011-02-15 07:34:09 -0800

wow, u know, thats one way to tell that he has had his eye on someone else. dont feel bad, just kn ow that you are you and though HE'S not into u, doesnt mean you wont find someoone new!

mos123
mos123 wrote:
2011-02-14 08:57:56 -0800

i'm 11
valinetins day is stoopid all it dues is make peoul ithere fell loved or hated if u ask me v-day is the worst holliday ever

shawty2343
shawty2343 wrote:
2011-02-11 00:00:26 -0800

im worried if my bf is gonna break up wit me!!!!!!!!!! he has not even asked me to be his valentines yet and i wont get to see him before valentines day so i dont no if i am going to have one!!!!!!!???????? i guess i am gonna have the courage to ask him to be my valentines on monday!!!!!! *cross my fingers*

lolly21
lolly21 wrote:
2011-02-10 18:48:05 -0800

i have my valantine Love

m8tym8
m8tym8 wrote:
2011-02-10 02:03:04 -0800

why dont we chat im up for a good laugh

katie9111
katie9111 wrote:
2011-02-09 06:35:19 -0800

i'll be you bff we can always chat

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

pink12
pink12 posted in Family Issues:
dear dish it i am almost old enough to get my ears peireced but i need to convince my mom. and also i wan to get my own make up bu i need to convince my mom can you give me some advise
AquaBubblez
Dear Dish-it, I am a girl and I am 11 and I love this boy is is like 17 and I don't know what to do? If he likes me? If my parents will agree? I don't know what to DO PLEASE HELP!
AquaBubblez
Oh sorry just go to kids help line then
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Short hair, it's a lot easier to take care of and it's really cute.
RosyLPS123
RosyLPS123 posted in Friends:
Ok I have 3 Bff's Suzanna, Marrisa, and Paisley but the first one is very nice and my one ive known for longer but you know here I go she doesn't want me to make any more and always says who do like better? please help what do I tell her or do!