Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

aubree/#1fantasia
aubree/#1fantasia wrote:
2011-03-08 07:52:22 -0800

join the club cuz'......... or bra

Taelore_1549926
Taelore_1549926 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:07:28 -0800

well i see how u fell cuz when school started back i said i wasnt giung to have boyfirend but when christmas and valentines day came around i was sad ,but now im really glad i stuck with what i said, go to my pics andd add me cuz u will see that im really pretty girl and every one wonders why i dont have a boy firend cuz i can flirt with who i want when i wount and it is not being hoeisy so try my advice for a while try and stay single and see how u like it

Taylore 2cute
Taylore 2cute wrote:
2011-03-02 10:17:54 -0800

dont worry sweetie it will be ok cus u dont need aman

gummylove4
gummylove4 wrote:
2011-02-28 07:41:48 -0800

well dont look back just try 2find a new bf

soul1
soul1 wrote:
2011-02-26 10:21:17 -0800

I already have mine!!!!!!!!

cupcake luva 28
cupcake luva 28 wrote:
2011-02-26 08:55:18 -0800

dont worry sweethawt someone broke up with my bf for me withhout asking me 1st so i wuz lonley on valentines day too i just had to stop being a wimp and get over it no matta what

footprintsinthesand
footprintsinthesand wrote:
2011-02-15 07:34:09 -0800

wow, u know, thats one way to tell that he has had his eye on someone else. dont feel bad, just kn ow that you are you and though HE'S not into u, doesnt mean you wont find someoone new!

mos123
mos123 wrote:
2011-02-14 08:57:56 -0800

i'm 11
valinetins day is stoopid all it dues is make peoul ithere fell loved or hated if u ask me v-day is the worst holliday ever

shawty2343
shawty2343 wrote:
2011-02-11 00:00:26 -0800

im worried if my bf is gonna break up wit me!!!!!!!!!! he has not even asked me to be his valentines yet and i wont get to see him before valentines day so i dont no if i am going to have one!!!!!!!???????? i guess i am gonna have the courage to ask him to be my valentines on monday!!!!!! *cross my fingers*

lolly21
lolly21 wrote:
2011-02-10 18:48:05 -0800

i have my valantine Love

m8tym8
m8tym8 wrote:
2011-02-10 02:03:04 -0800

why dont we chat im up for a good laugh

katie9111
katie9111 wrote:
2011-02-09 06:35:19 -0800

i'll be you bff we can always chat

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

tastycupcakes
tastycupcakes posted in Friends:
Well, my advice is to talk to her about it. Tell her how you feel about the matter. If she does not want to stop bullying the other girls that you are friends with, break off the friendship. I hope this helped with your problem!
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this