Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

aubree/#1fantasia
aubree/#1fantasia wrote:
2011-03-08 07:52:22 -0800

join the club cuz'......... or bra

Taelore_1549926
Taelore_1549926 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:07:28 -0800

well i see how u fell cuz when school started back i said i wasnt giung to have boyfirend but when christmas and valentines day came around i was sad ,but now im really glad i stuck with what i said, go to my pics andd add me cuz u will see that im really pretty girl and every one wonders why i dont have a boy firend cuz i can flirt with who i want when i wount and it is not being hoeisy so try my advice for a while try and stay single and see how u like it

Taylore 2cute
Taylore 2cute wrote:
2011-03-02 10:17:54 -0800

dont worry sweetie it will be ok cus u dont need aman

gummylove4
gummylove4 wrote:
2011-02-28 07:41:48 -0800

well dont look back just try 2find a new bf

soul1
soul1 wrote:
2011-02-26 10:21:17 -0800

I already have mine!!!!!!!!

cupcake luva 28
cupcake luva 28 wrote:
2011-02-26 08:55:18 -0800

dont worry sweethawt someone broke up with my bf for me withhout asking me 1st so i wuz lonley on valentines day too i just had to stop being a wimp and get over it no matta what

footprintsinthesand
footprintsinthesand wrote:
2011-02-15 07:34:09 -0800

wow, u know, thats one way to tell that he has had his eye on someone else. dont feel bad, just kn ow that you are you and though HE'S not into u, doesnt mean you wont find someoone new!

mos123
mos123 wrote:
2011-02-14 08:57:56 -0800

i'm 11
valinetins day is stoopid all it dues is make peoul ithere fell loved or hated if u ask me v-day is the worst holliday ever

shawty2343
shawty2343 wrote:
2011-02-11 00:00:26 -0800

im worried if my bf is gonna break up wit me!!!!!!!!!! he has not even asked me to be his valentines yet and i wont get to see him before valentines day so i dont no if i am going to have one!!!!!!!???????? i guess i am gonna have the courage to ask him to be my valentines on monday!!!!!! *cross my fingers*

lolly21
lolly21 wrote:
2011-02-10 18:48:05 -0800

i have my valantine Love

m8tym8
m8tym8 wrote:
2011-02-10 02:03:04 -0800

why dont we chat im up for a good laugh

katie9111
katie9111 wrote:
2011-02-09 06:35:19 -0800

i'll be you bff we can always chat

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.

Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_couples_micro
This year, there are tons of cute celeb couples that are gearing up to show their love for each o...
Micro_holiday_micro
If you’re like us, you love Valentine’s Day! The gorgeous cards, the sweet candy and all the love...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress