Comments

Dear Dish-It: All My Friends Have Valentines

lonely one in the corner asks: “All of my friends have Valentines and my BF just broke up with me. It hurts to see them with their BFs knowing mine is gone. How do I deal with it?” Back to Article

aubree/#1fantasia
aubree/#1fantasia wrote:
2011-03-08 07:52:22 -0800

join the club cuz'......... or bra

Taelore_1549926
Taelore_1549926 wrote:
2011-03-04 09:07:28 -0800

well i see how u fell cuz when school started back i said i wasnt giung to have boyfirend but when christmas and valentines day came around i was sad ,but now im really glad i stuck with what i said, go to my pics andd add me cuz u will see that im really pretty girl and every one wonders why i dont have a boy firend cuz i can flirt with who i want when i wount and it is not being hoeisy so try my advice for a while try and stay single and see how u like it

Taylore 2cute
Taylore 2cute wrote:
2011-03-02 10:17:54 -0800

dont worry sweetie it will be ok cus u dont need aman

gummylove4
gummylove4 wrote:
2011-02-28 07:41:48 -0800

well dont look back just try 2find a new bf

soul1
soul1 wrote:
2011-02-26 10:21:17 -0800

I already have mine!!!!!!!!

cupcake luva 28
cupcake luva 28 wrote:
2011-02-26 08:55:18 -0800

dont worry sweethawt someone broke up with my bf for me withhout asking me 1st so i wuz lonley on valentines day too i just had to stop being a wimp and get over it no matta what

footprintsinthesand
footprintsinthesand wrote:
2011-02-15 07:34:09 -0800

wow, u know, thats one way to tell that he has had his eye on someone else. dont feel bad, just kn ow that you are you and though HE'S not into u, doesnt mean you wont find someoone new!

mos123
mos123 wrote:
2011-02-14 08:57:56 -0800

i'm 11
valinetins day is stoopid all it dues is make peoul ithere fell loved or hated if u ask me v-day is the worst holliday ever

shawty2343
shawty2343 wrote:
2011-02-11 00:00:26 -0800

im worried if my bf is gonna break up wit me!!!!!!!!!! he has not even asked me to be his valentines yet and i wont get to see him before valentines day so i dont no if i am going to have one!!!!!!!???????? i guess i am gonna have the courage to ask him to be my valentines on monday!!!!!! *cross my fingers*

lolly21
lolly21 wrote:
2011-02-10 18:48:05 -0800

i have my valantine Love

m8tym8
m8tym8 wrote:
2011-02-10 02:03:04 -0800

why dont we chat im up for a good laugh

katie9111
katie9111 wrote:
2011-02-09 06:35:19 -0800

i'll be you bff we can always chat

Broken Heart - Been There, Done That?

• When my relationships end, it is the worst pain.
  • Nope, when it's over, it's over. Never look back.