Comments

Valentine's Crossword Puzzle

Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's own Valentine's Day Crossword! Back to Article

SoftballGirl021
SoftballGirl021 wrote:
2014-02-13 18:28:50 -0800

Solved it in 2min and 34 secs!!!

Voilet17
Voilet17 wrote:
2014-02-11 16:31:20 -0800

I did it under 20 minutes BOO-YAA I'M SUPER
AWESOME AWESOME YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!So
easy!!!!

ilovecats11
ilovecats11 wrote:
2014-02-09 10:50:00 -0800

ive done it-EASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nba15
nba15 wrote:
2014-01-28 16:25:17 -0800

Yeah it 2014

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-01-28 16:23:08 -0800

Haven't done this one for a year. I guess I need to speed up my time

When 2 worlds collide
When 2 worlds collide wrote:
2013-02-15 04:12:17 -0800

i give up.. and i havent even tried it yet

miztricia23

blacklabX2 wrote:
2012-02-12 12:32:23 -0800

i got it whoop whoop (:

Japihi
Japihi wrote:
2012-02-12 11:31:08 -0800

this crossword puzzle is hard

rainee9058_2002932
rainee9058_2002932 wrote:
2012-02-12 06:46:10 -0800

lol

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2012-02-12 05:45:04 -0800

That was kinda hard 2 solve!

Mz. Pretty Girl Rock
Mz. Pretty Girl Rock wrote:
2012-02-11 20:06:42 -0800

i like the mother's day crossword than dis

raphxcore
raphxcore wrote:
2012-02-11 20:05:51 -0800

6:41 the first time through.

Justin Bieber songs gave me the most troubles -_-

gabster01
gabster01 wrote:
2012-02-11 19:51:15 -0800

The crossword puzzle is so hard to solve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2012-02-11 17:30:20 -0800

I have done this crossword many times. I am just trying to do it faster each time!!!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2012-02-11 17:08:24 -0800

got it. Hard, but fun.

What Are You Giving Your Valentine?

• The usual - red roses and a box of chocolates.
  • Something homemade, like cookies or a mixed CD.
  • Tickets to a sports game.
  • Nothing cuz I'm broke.

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_pink-purse-micro
Make a statement this Valentine's Day and wear red, pink and heart-prints with style! You don't n...
Micro_pillow_micro
V-Day asks: “Valentine’s Day is coming up and I wanna get my boyfriend something amazing. The pro...
Micro_note_micro
Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to tell your crush how you feel. But what if you’re too shy to...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour