Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Losing My Best Guy Friend

My best guy friend is ignoring me. He hangs around the cool kids. I've talked to him on the phone, and given him notes on how I feel, but he doesn't take it seriously. He thinks I'm kidding but I'm not! Back to Article

-RadioRebel;
-RadioRebel; wrote:
2013-03-06 19:45:25 -0800

Lost mine Frustrated

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-03-05 12:08:13 -0800

LoL I know exactly how that feels. Pretty popular girls surrounding someone who previously had been a very good friend of mine, but that is life! In my case, I simply chopped him out of my life and moved on, later on in time i found a cuter guy hehe.

Bambi01_2357766
Bambi01_2357766 wrote:
2013-03-05 06:19:55 -0800

i feel your pain the same thing happen to me...but ten times worse

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-03-04 20:35:00 -0800

dang

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2013-03-04 20:32:12 -0800

My best guy friend let a random girl ruin us curse the inhumanity

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:02 -0800

It's so awkward around us. I miss him

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:39:54 -0800

I miss my guy friend! we were so cool together, then it all kinda changed one day... we stop talking and hanging Frustrated I miss those old days Frown

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-03-04 19:36:29 -0800

my guy friend has not been on 4 2 months i really miss him!

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:34:23 -0800

I lost him then we talk and now we are
bestfriends again

†rill.child
†rill.child wrote:
2013-03-04 19:04:54 -0800

Hmmm....

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-10-13 21:56:09 -0700

my guy friends gf runnied our friendship

lalahaha
lalahaha wrote:
2012-08-04 10:48:10 -0700

there just boys, they'll always go back

kowkow
kowkow wrote:
2012-08-04 08:55:22 -0700

ahha ur a dude 2

hanlol7754
hanlol7754 wrote:
2012-08-04 07:55:48 -0700

OMGi cryed. front of my guy friend wen i was talkin to him and he totally changed

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:42 -0700

u got that right u r evil el diablo

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:34 -0700

lol yea i guess thts how it works hese days

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:09 -0700

well thats good then no matter how depressed i get im never going to cut myself

countryboy :)
countryboy :) wrote:
2012-08-04 02:10:03 -0700

1st i get called God then i get called a devil WTF?!?!

southern angel
southern angel wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:32 -0700

im done argueing with them so have fun with them.

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:05 -0700

ive never cut imnot emo i was sayin in general

Poll-3

Best Way to Say, "I Don't Dig You"?

• Be straight up and say, "Dude, you're not for me."
  • Say nothin' - ignore them until they get the hint.
  • Set them up with someone else.
  • Do nothing - it's nice to have people crushin' on me!

Micro_dish it micro
tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the comput...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_summer romance_micro
I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over th...
My best guy friend had a crush on me and when a guy asked me out he wrote me this letter about ho...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (