Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Losing My Best Guy Friend

My best guy friend is ignoring me. He hangs around the cool kids. I've talked to him on the phone, and given him notes on how I feel, but he doesn't take it seriously. He thinks I'm kidding but I'm not! Back to Article

-RadioRebel;
-RadioRebel; wrote:
2013-03-06 19:45:25 -0800

Lost mine Frustrated

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-03-05 12:08:13 -0800

LoL I know exactly how that feels. Pretty popular girls surrounding someone who previously had been a very good friend of mine, but that is life! In my case, I simply chopped him out of my life and moved on, later on in time i found a cuter guy hehe.

Bambi01_2357766
Bambi01_2357766 wrote:
2013-03-05 06:19:55 -0800

i feel your pain the same thing happen to me...but ten times worse

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-03-04 20:35:00 -0800

dang

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2013-03-04 20:32:12 -0800

My best guy friend let a random girl ruin us curse the inhumanity

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:02 -0800

It's so awkward around us. I miss him

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:39:54 -0800

I miss my guy friend! we were so cool together, then it all kinda changed one day... we stop talking and hanging Frustrated I miss those old days Frown

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-03-04 19:36:29 -0800

my guy friend has not been on 4 2 months i really miss him!

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:34:23 -0800

I lost him then we talk and now we are
bestfriends again

†rill.child
†rill.child wrote:
2013-03-04 19:04:54 -0800

Hmmm....

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-10-13 21:56:09 -0700

my guy friends gf runnied our friendship

lalahaha
lalahaha wrote:
2012-08-04 10:48:10 -0700

there just boys, they'll always go back

kowkow
kowkow wrote:
2012-08-04 08:55:22 -0700

ahha ur a dude 2

hanlol7754
hanlol7754 wrote:
2012-08-04 07:55:48 -0700

OMGi cryed. front of my guy friend wen i was talkin to him and he totally changed

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:42 -0700

u got that right u r evil el diablo

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:34 -0700

lol yea i guess thts how it works hese days

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:09 -0700

well thats good then no matter how depressed i get im never going to cut myself

countryboy :)
countryboy :) wrote:
2012-08-04 02:10:03 -0700

1st i get called God then i get called a devil WTF?!?!

southern angel
southern angel wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:32 -0700

im done argueing with them so have fun with them.

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:05 -0700

ive never cut imnot emo i was sayin in general

Poll-3

Best Way to Say, "I Don't Dig You"?

• Be straight up and say, "Dude, you're not for me."
  • Say nothin' - ignore them until they get the hint.
  • Set them up with someone else.
  • Do nothing - it's nice to have people crushin' on me!