Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Losing My Best Guy Friend

My best guy friend is ignoring me. He hangs around the cool kids. I've talked to him on the phone, and given him notes on how I feel, but he doesn't take it seriously. He thinks I'm kidding but I'm not! Back to Article

-RadioRebel;
-RadioRebel; wrote:
2013-03-06 19:45:25 -0800

Lost mine Frustrated

SummerLuver15
SummerLuver15 wrote:
2013-03-05 12:08:13 -0800

LoL I know exactly how that feels. Pretty popular girls surrounding someone who previously had been a very good friend of mine, but that is life! In my case, I simply chopped him out of my life and moved on, later on in time i found a cuter guy hehe.

Bambi01_2357766
Bambi01_2357766 wrote:
2013-03-05 06:19:55 -0800

i feel your pain the same thing happen to me...but ten times worse

Prophey
Prophey wrote:
2013-03-04 20:35:00 -0800

dang

tropicalbeauty
tropicalbeauty wrote:
2013-03-04 20:32:12 -0800

My best guy friend let a random girl ruin us curse the inhumanity

Paradise_Styles
Paradise_Styles wrote:
2013-03-04 19:49:02 -0800

It's so awkward around us. I miss him

car2090
car2090 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:39:54 -0800

I miss my guy friend! we were so cool together, then it all kinda changed one day... we stop talking and hanging Frustrated I miss those old days Frown

LOVING_U_4EVER
LOVING_U_4EVER wrote:
2013-03-04 19:36:29 -0800

my guy friend has not been on 4 2 months i really miss him!

pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2013-03-04 19:34:23 -0800

I lost him then we talk and now we are
bestfriends again

†rill.child
†rill.child wrote:
2013-03-04 19:04:54 -0800

Hmmm....

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-10-13 21:56:09 -0700

my guy friends gf runnied our friendship

lalahaha
lalahaha wrote:
2012-08-04 10:48:10 -0700

there just boys, they'll always go back

kowkow
kowkow wrote:
2012-08-04 08:55:22 -0700

ahha ur a dude 2

hanlol7754
hanlol7754 wrote:
2012-08-04 07:55:48 -0700

OMGi cryed. front of my guy friend wen i was talkin to him and he totally changed

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:42 -0700

u got that right u r evil el diablo

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:34 -0700

lol yea i guess thts how it works hese days

dede35
dede35 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:11:09 -0700

well thats good then no matter how depressed i get im never going to cut myself

countryboy :)
countryboy :) wrote:
2012-08-04 02:10:03 -0700

1st i get called God then i get called a devil WTF?!?!

southern angel
southern angel wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:32 -0700

im done argueing with them so have fun with them.

correay12
correay12 wrote:
2012-08-04 02:09:05 -0700

ive never cut imnot emo i was sayin in general

Poll-3

Best Way to Say, "I Don't Dig You"?

• Be straight up and say, "Dude, you're not for me."
  • Say nothin' - ignore them until they get the hint.
  • Set them up with someone else.
  • Do nothing - it's nice to have people crushin' on me!

Micro_dish it micro
tired of being bored asks: “Whenever I go to my friend’s house she just ignores me for the comput...
Micro_flirting_micro
Weirded Out asks: “I was chatting with my best friend’s boyfriend and it seemed like he was flirt...
Micro_summer romance_micro
I love music asks: “I really like this guy and he likes me, too. How do we stay connected over th...
My best guy friend had a crush on me and when a guy asked me out he wrote me this letter about ho...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)