Comments

Pink Shirt Day 2011: Bullying Stops Here!

Pink Shirt Day is about bullying, which is a major problem in schools, homes and even over the Internet. On February 23, wear something pink to take a stand against bullying everywhere … and read this story to find out more about Pink Shirt Day! Back to Article

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-09-19 18:43:30 -0700

Pink Shirt look like breast cancer like pink

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-07-06 00:07:30 -0700

This "Pink Shirt Day" is quite impressive, as bullying is common everywhere! smile

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-07-05 19:35:46 -0700

Same thing here.Our whole SD did this!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-05 10:20:04 -0700

smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-05 05:56:35 -0700

i dont get bullied im popular who carez lol

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-07-05 05:49:31 -0700

I remember organizing this at my school. Still got my shirt from it for every year. c:

sassy softball
sassy softball wrote:
2012-01-16 17:07:56 -0800

i hate the video but i think bulling does need to change!!!!!!

divagirlrocks123
divagirlrocks123 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:32:02 -0800

lol it should be changed to 2012

DemonDog16
DemonDog16 wrote:
2012-01-16 12:28:23 -0800

i'm not wearing pink i'm wearing red and white or red and black

Mindlessbehavior210
Mindlessbehavior210 wrote:
2011-08-25 22:09:07 -0700

thts sad jus yesterday i had to c sumone get bullied jus sad tommorow im wearing pink lol Frown

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-07-15 18:16:51 -0700

On The 22nd Were I Live, There Was A 6.3 Earthquake But I Still Didn't Forget To Wear A Pink Shirt!

crazymonkey2
crazymonkey2 wrote:
2011-07-13 06:51:38 -0700

man only been bullied ounce

ladybug132
ladybug132 wrote:
2011-07-12 16:15:49 -0700

Wow!

alexssandra
alexssandra wrote:
2011-07-12 09:05:15 -0700

iv'e never been bullied

hunterp9
hunterp9 wrote:
2011-05-28 06:37:57 -0700

i saw it happen remember

elmolovesyou
elmolovesyou wrote:
2011-05-05 11:18:23 -0700

my friend commited suicide because of bullying- its more serious then everyone thinks

R.I.P.
ashley 1997-2010

--Jena Was Here--
--Jena Was Here-- wrote:
2011-05-05 11:12:21 -0700

Stopping bulling is something that should be stopped soon. None likes to be bullied

Jayfeather1999
Jayfeather1999 wrote:
2011-05-05 10:49:54 -0700

i've been bullied and i've cried in public because of it!

june159
june159 wrote:
2011-04-27 09:41:22 -0700

im bullied ever day and i fell bad about ever one that is getting bullied then taking care of my bulling problem

kkrene_1748575
kkrene_1748575 wrote:
2011-04-26 12:24:22 -0700

i dont get bullied by alot of people i only get humiliated in front of my cousin but i know how to handle it

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_cyberbullying_micro
Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me h...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
reply about 1 hour
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)