Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Vampire Diaries: Season 2, Episode 16 :: The House Guest

This week on The Vampire Diaries (Season 2, Episode 16), Katherine weasels her way into the lives of Damon, Stefan and Elena. Also, two characters face a surprising death. Check out our recap of “The House Guest”, which aired February 24, 2011. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-03 18:35:19 -0700

II'm a vvaammppiirree

katekit-kat
katekit-kat wrote:
2011-04-22 00:01:21 -0700

me too i just wat to date one

rudybull_1676993
rudybull_1676993 wrote:
2011-03-06 10:09:46 -0800

Vampires just have that mystery about them that makes you want to know more.

kk12kk
kk12kk wrote:
2011-03-04 05:33:19 -0800

their really good

SexiDestiny
SexiDestiny wrote:
2011-03-04 05:23:34 -0800

I luv Vampire Daries they are the best, they make me wanna date a vampire, lol.

SexiDestiny
SexiDestiny wrote:
2011-03-04 05:23:05 -0800

totally their way better.

Junia Zami
Junia Zami wrote:
2011-03-01 18:50:25 -0800

Vampire diaries r way bettr than Twilight!!!

skysky_999
skysky_999 wrote:
2011-02-27 08:01:31 -0800

i love vampire diaries 2

liv331482
liv331482 wrote:
2011-02-27 06:39:21 -0800

what is this show vampire diaries aren't we a little young for this stuff.

madyb8
madyb8 wrote:
2011-02-27 02:57:45 -0800

i lov vampire diaries it rocks i lov any show lik it

katie9111
katie9111 wrote:
2011-02-27 02:49:38 -0800

well soo it a kids show thats what people say
but if you asked me i love the show and i watch it all the time really i doo its awsome very well seea hope you liked my comment thanks aeea !)

F1121983866375

Do You Believe in Vampires?

• Maybe.

Micro_micro_vampire
This week on The Vampire Diaries (Season 2, Episode 15), Elena learns more about Stefan’s past an...
Micro_micro_vampire
Elena, Stefan and the rest of The Vampire Diaries gang celebrate Valentine’s Day on the February ...
Micro_vampire diaries_micro
This week on The Vampire Diaries, Caroline gets kidnapped and Tyler does nothing to help in seaso...

Entertainment in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
"SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: the husband took a pic of his wife wet it for development and hung it to dry  Jim has three piles of sand and Tim has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have? Right you are (: One pile of sand. thanks american_brit
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no uguys r wrong its fire! feed it whatever u have to burn but give it water to drink itll die:)
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Movies:
the insurgent trailer came out Friday and i went CRAZY i am one of the people that read the whole entire series and let me just say THERE WAS NO BOX. there wasn't a special divergent!! and tris hair is WAY to short. i get she cut it for the fault in our stars but plz wear a wig. i am not a hater against divergent FAR FROM IT i just hope they don't mess up the movie by putting fake stuff in their but i cant wait to see it!
donteatcarrots
"hugebear" wrote:"american_brit" wrote: "hugebear" wrote: "SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: my guessing ill hav to leave one okk Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.what am I?   Is this the fish? ' Huge! xD Bu-bu-but I thoughts the fish drowns if they drink :devil Haha xD
-Kat-
-Kat- posted in Celebs:
all about that bass - meghan trainor  counting stars - onerepublic happy - pharrell williams  all sam smith songs