Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

83rd Annual Academy Award (Oscar) Winners

On Sunday, February 27, 2011, James Franco and Anne Hathaway hosted the 83rd Annual Academy Awards. Back to Article

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-02-24 21:39:28 -0800

Nicole Kidman is a great actress. Toy Story 3 got several awards. It's good too.

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-02-24 21:35:03 -0800

I watched it. Ditto Gothic. John: I was surprised about that. Maybe ne4xt year. 127 hours is suppose to be very epic movie. The Social Network is also suppose to be good.

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2013-02-24 21:33:38 -0800

GigiGymnast
GigiGymnast wrote:
2011-04-30 12:52:14 -0700

I kinda wanna see 127 hrs now..... but I hear it's pretty gruesome. Frown

John557
John557 wrote:
2011-03-01 20:21:45 -0800

It isnt fair that leonard Dicaprio didnt get an oscar!

GothicPrincess
GothicPrincess wrote:
2011-03-01 07:12:20 -0800

the king's speech was such an awesome movie.

carriefan98
carriefan98 wrote:
2011-02-28 11:10:36 -0800

Natalie Portman is a good actress. I'm glad she won.

shadgirl1
shadgirl1 wrote:
2011-02-28 11:04:55 -0800

my cuz wont let me touch it...

mutantops

kierrapool12 wrote:
2011-02-28 08:50:21 -0800

its a gud oscar year Big Grin

~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh
~Love.The.Way.You.Laugh wrote:
2011-02-28 07:30:07 -0800

172 Hours should've gotten first! I'm sorry, but thats my opinion.

Poll

Your Vote for Best Dressed?

• Anne Hathaway.
  • Jessica Alba.
  • Penelope Cruz.
  • Marion Cotillard.

Micro_oscars_micro
The 83rd Annual Academy Awards - aka The Oscars - are happening LIVE on February 27, 2011. The no...
Micro_grammys2011-micro
Lady Antebellum trumped the competition, taking away more awards than any other band at the 53rd ...
Micro_teenchoiceawards2010-micro
Check out Kidzworld's list of winners at the Teen Choice Awards 2010, hosted by Katy Perry.

Entertainment in the forums

SelenaGomezFanGirl
"SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: the husband took a pic of his wife wet it for development and hung it to dry  Jim has three piles of sand and Tim has four piles of sand. If they put them all together, how many do they have? Right you are (: One pile of sand. thanks american_brit
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no uguys r wrong its fire! feed it whatever u have to burn but give it water to drink itll die:)
urifour11
urifour11 posted in Movies:
the insurgent trailer came out Friday and i went CRAZY i am one of the people that read the whole entire series and let me just say THERE WAS NO BOX. there wasn't a special divergent!! and tris hair is WAY to short. i get she cut it for the fault in our stars but plz wear a wig. i am not a hater against divergent FAR FROM IT i just hope they don't mess up the movie by putting fake stuff in their but i cant wait to see it!
donteatcarrots
"hugebear" wrote:"american_brit" wrote: "hugebear" wrote: "SelenaGomezFanGirl" wrote: my guessing ill hav to leave one okk Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die.what am I?   Is this the fish? ' Huge! xD Bu-bu-but I thoughts the fish drowns if they drink :devil Haha xD
-Kat-
-Kat- posted in Celebs:
all about that bass - meghan trainor  counting stars - onerepublic happy - pharrell williams  all sam smith songs