Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Batman: The Brave and the Bold Season One Part Two DVD

Batman teams up with his superhero friends from the DC Comics universe to take care of the bad guys in this all-new DVD featuring 13 episodes from the hit Cartoon Network TV series, Batman: The Brave and the Bold. On store shelves March 15! Back to Article

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-05-09 11:30:15 -0700

i loves cartoons smile

dontjudge me
dontjudge me wrote:
2012-12-28 07:10:22 -0800

I wanna watch it but I hate cartoons I don't know why.

dontjudge me
dontjudge me wrote:
2012-12-28 07:09:55 -0800

I wanna watch it but I hate cartoons I don't know why.

dontjudge me
dontjudge me wrote:
2012-12-28 07:09:37 -0800

I wanna watch it but I hate cartoons I don't know why.

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-24 07:17:58 -0800

WOW!
Its amazing! Big Grin
And that Sherlock Holmes part is awesome!
Does anybody here know when will it release in India?

boo-boo299
boo-boo299 wrote:
2012-07-15 17:42:51 -0700

Bat Man is okay.

Alphonse Elric Fan
Alphonse Elric Fan wrote:
2011-06-30 15:39:27 -0700

Batman the Brave and the Bold is action-packed!

Memyselfandi11

lowellmr.money wrote:
2011-03-25 02:30:35 -0700

Vampire

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-20 02:38:09 -0700

i love carrtoons a lot like t.u.f.f puppy it's awsome like this..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Batman Villain? Vote!

• The Joker.
  • Mr. Freeze.
  • The Penguin.
  • The Riddler.

Micro_batman_micro
Batman: The Brave and the Bold The Videogame follows the Caped Crusader as he teams up with other...
Get ready for out-of-this-world fun and adventure with the ultimate battle showdown between Batma...
Lego Batman for Xbox 360 cheats and achievements - get the latest details, information, and updat...

Entertainment in the forums

hugebear
ur too gud why not give 1? Erm normally Im not smarticles at all and I cants remember any riddles [thinks] The person is captured and has to choose his punishment and which one does he choose 1. Thrown out of the airplane with no parachute 2. Thrown into the pit of liions that hasnt eaten for three years 3. Thrown out of the fast moving car on the busy road What one does the person choose? And why?
reply 1 minute
SelenaGomezFanGirl
ur too gud why not give 1?
hugebear
Lucy left on a horse on Thursday,was gone for two days, and comes back on a horse,on Thursday how is that possible? :/ Aw I think I has heard this one before and is it cos the horses name is Thursday?
SelenaGomezFanGirl
hugebear
I had the 50% chances of getting it and it was the lucky guess :) [waits for the next one] :D