Comments

Janelle Monae Bio

Last year Janelle Monae burst onto the pop music scene with a new twist on a vintage sound, but this pixie-like firecracker has been working on a look and sound that’s all her own since she was young—find out more about her! Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-03-10 08:42:59 -0700

I love her

josepte
josepte wrote:
2014-02-24 18:38:58 -0800

I love Janelle monae, she looks like mary poppins

harrylouiszayn1D
harrylouiszayn1D wrote:
2014-02-06 18:38:53 -0800

sajadel: go die under a hole somewhere

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-01 14:55:26 -0700

I LOVE TIGHTROPE

thelovelyreezybabee
thelovelyreezybabee wrote:
2013-07-22 20:46:51 -0700

yayyy janelle monae

sajadel
sajadel wrote:
2013-07-22 20:12:17 -0700

i hate her she is a old fashion girl and i hate old fashion hem

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-07-22 17:52:23 -0700

amazing

diah_lovee
diah_lovee wrote:
2013-07-22 17:34:11 -0700

her performance at the bet awards was too poppin Big Grin !!

IloveYourOne
IloveYourOne wrote:
2013-07-22 17:25:53 -0700

i lov u janelle

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-12-03 16:09:26 -0800

i like her music but i dont like her fashion

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2012-12-03 15:40:00 -0800

Love her she's different nd not affarid to do wat she do

Dessie bear

TeteCute wrote:
2012-07-16 19:21:26 -0700

@ Ann Pooh lol I do but I dont listen to her songs its Annoyin

ThugLife:)
ThugLife:) wrote:
2012-07-16 19:15:33 -0700

@Tete, Lol ioon even no who she is !!

"Just when I thought I said all I can say, my chick on the side said she got one on the way..." - name that track.
  • I Don't Wanna Know - Mario Winans f/ P. Diddy.
  • Confessions, Pt. II - Usher.
  • All Falls Down - Kanye West f/ Syleena Johnson.
  • 99 Problems - Jay-Z.

Micro_issamic
f you’ve never heard of Issa, get ready to hear lots of him soon! Issa Thompson is the youngest r...
Micro_j-micro
Jessie J is set to become a big star in 2011 - if you haven’t listened to her music yet, get your...
Micro_bob_micro
Rapper B.o.B. is best know for his popular song “Airplane,” but there is much more to this musici...

Entertainment in the forums

LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in TV Shows:
"Neron" wrote: "LAZY778" wrote: "Neron" wrote: I like The Legend Of Korra slightly better because that show took risks that were hardly taken in a show of its kind. It included a lot of mature themes and it really connects with today's older youth. You mean violence wise? Not just that, but the show tells the stories of the characters finding themselves. Take Asami for example. A lot of people have a late relative and another relative involved in some kind of trouble. She had her relationships AND family business to take care of, which relates to some of today's youth who feel like they have the whole world on their shoulders. They're starting to have to take responsibility for things they can hardly manage, and seeing the triumph of a character like Asami is truly inspiring. Her mother's dead, her father's in prison, her boyfriend was stolen from her, and her business nearly failed. But she did not give up, which sends a positive message to today's generation of teens. Mako was not stolen from Asami he just chose Korra and everyone knows that thats what people wanted. As messed up as that sounds its the truth.
xPrincessPikachux
I vote for the Legend of Korra. :3
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Movies:
the last movie i saw was stars of our faults that movie was so sad i even cried in the end of the movie :sad
Neron