Comments

St. Patrick's Day Crossword Puzzle

Kidzworld's created a special St. Patrick's Day Puzzle to test your knowledge on this green holiday! Back to Article

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-03-17 13:16:22 -0700

i suck at these lol i cant even get 1 right XD

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-03-17 07:49:37 -0700

I love crosswords. It only took me 30 minutes. Haha, jk.

Honour
moderator
Honour wrote:
2014-03-16 15:26:19 -0700

I AM THE CROSSWORD CHAMPION

alic100
alic100 wrote:
2014-03-14 10:33:42 -0700

i do too even though im part Irish

GirlyDiva15
GirlyDiva15 wrote:
2014-03-14 10:33:29 -0700

help me lol

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-03-14 10:32:10 -0700

i suck at these lol XC

Dejavoo
Dejavoo wrote:
2014-03-10 19:24:40 -0700

easy cuz my bday on st.pattys day haha and im irish

girldude203
girldude203 wrote:
2013-03-17 14:35:53 -0700

Easy, cuz I AM Irish! LMbo xD

Mz BrittneyUnderscor
Mz BrittneyUnderscor wrote:
2013-03-10 12:39:54 -0700

i love st. patricks day becauyse my favorite color is green!

jiliaya222

2012-03-18 04:27:03 -0700

It was easy!

Bubble_1
Bubble_1 wrote:
2012-03-18 02:30:03 -0700

simple!!!

well i am irish soo it waz easy!!

freetobeme318
freetobeme318 wrote:
2012-03-17 20:22:26 -0700

i finished

2ZEBRAS4ME
2ZEBRAS4ME wrote:
2012-03-17 14:52:31 -0700

i hit the hint button about a million times it was hard

jade fire
jade fire wrote:
2012-03-12 16:36:00 -0700

i was very hard i did not get any words Frown

cherry bhadd
cherry bhadd wrote:
2012-03-11 10:43:17 -0700

it was hard 2 do, but this cherrybhadd speaking 2 u right now!lol

cherry bhadd
cherry bhadd wrote:
2012-03-11 10:42:09 -0700

it was from cherrybhadd

cherry bhadd
cherry bhadd wrote:
2012-03-11 10:41:39 -0700

I really think the same way as u do, girl! smile Angry

Poll

What's the Grossest Green Food?

• Spinach.
  • Brussels sprouts.
  • String beans.
  • Mashed peas.

Micro_lucky cupcakes - micro
Lads and lassies it’s that time of year again to don our green garments and celebrate the Irish h...
Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_spongebob_micro
No matter what your background, it's hard not to feel a little bit Irish on St. Patricks Day. But...
Micro_leprechaun_micro
St. Patrick's Day is the day to honor St. Patrick and celebrate all things Irish. Kidzworld is he...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour