Comments

Dear Dish-It: Getting Bad Grades

justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a teacher or just forget about it?” Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:48:31 -0700

Un-thinkableimagary:3: Yes.MATH IS THE WORST!! -sobs and does a fish face-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-10 11:42:52 -0700

I only have one bad grade and that's a D I got in Algebra. Math is a pain -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:37:52 -0700

I have bad grades....I don't work really hard. -sighs-

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:31:51 -0700

Make sure you are studying like you are supposed to and if you still aren't making the best grades like you want then ask the teacher for some help when you are learning and ask for some work and stay after school with her and go online to websites that might help you!!!!

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-22 20:30:11 -0700

im glad summer is here and school has let out

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-21 06:43:14 -0700

hehehe i just searched my name in the search thingy and this came up its meeeeeee smile

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:29:31 -0700

Talk to the teacher, stay after school for extra help, and ask more questions, make sure ur really paying attention in class

rockinbellablue
rockinbellablue wrote:
2012-02-23 16:00:45 -0800

well............really well um um darn i forgot i was going to say

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2012-01-17 12:01:58 -0800

What?

emiah
emiah wrote:
2012-01-15 11:19:47 -0800

umm what i would do is tell the teacher if you can do something about that and tell you parents if you can stay after school,or you can study with friends after school tell me how that works out

jilijayjay
jilijayjay wrote:
2012-01-10 17:21:04 -0800

i dont get bad grades

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:51:17 -0800

I JUST recently recieved my report card i got a c in math and the rest straight As

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-01-10 16:40:20 -0800

i have been getting bad grades i got a c in spelling and i got an f on science ughhh

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2012-01-10 16:37:25 -0800

I had a REALLY bad grade. I got a F in one class, but then I think I bumped it up to I think a D-

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:34:01 -0800

i hardly get bad grades i jus dnt do my HW and CW

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-08 15:46:20 -0800

I think You Should go to a teacher that would be smart !

lil_kajah_13

Lowest Grade Is A 57

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-08 15:19:42 -0800

i just have 1 F

Homework-poll

Have You Been Grounded for Bad Grades?

• Yeah, all the time.
  • Nope, I never get bad grades.
  • My parents get mad at me, but don't ground me for bad grades.
  • No, they take away my allowance instead.

Micro_study_micro
princess 1 asks: "I need help staying focused in my classes. I have a low GPA and I want to pass ...
Micro_study_micro
hardstuff asks: "I’m going into Grade 6 when school starts again, and it’s really, really, really...
Micro_summer_micro
bbmme asks: "I failed a couple classes and now my parents are making me go to summer school! So w...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me