Comments

Dear Dish-It: Getting Bad Grades

justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a teacher or just forget about it?” Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:48:31 -0700

Un-thinkableimagary:3: Yes.MATH IS THE WORST!! -sobs and does a fish face-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-10 11:42:52 -0700

I only have one bad grade and that's a D I got in Algebra. Math is a pain -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:37:52 -0700

I have bad grades....I don't work really hard. -sighs-

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:31:51 -0700

Make sure you are studying like you are supposed to and if you still aren't making the best grades like you want then ask the teacher for some help when you are learning and ask for some work and stay after school with her and go online to websites that might help you!!!!

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-22 20:30:11 -0700

im glad summer is here and school has let out

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-21 06:43:14 -0700

hehehe i just searched my name in the search thingy and this came up its meeeeeee smile

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:29:31 -0700

Talk to the teacher, stay after school for extra help, and ask more questions, make sure ur really paying attention in class

rockinbellablue
rockinbellablue wrote:
2012-02-23 16:00:45 -0800

well............really well um um darn i forgot i was going to say

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2012-01-17 12:01:58 -0800

What?

emiah
emiah wrote:
2012-01-15 11:19:47 -0800

umm what i would do is tell the teacher if you can do something about that and tell you parents if you can stay after school,or you can study with friends after school tell me how that works out

jilijayjay
jilijayjay wrote:
2012-01-10 17:21:04 -0800

i dont get bad grades

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:51:17 -0800

I JUST recently recieved my report card i got a c in math and the rest straight As

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-01-10 16:40:20 -0800

i have been getting bad grades i got a c in spelling and i got an f on science ughhh

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2012-01-10 16:37:25 -0800

I had a REALLY bad grade. I got a F in one class, but then I think I bumped it up to I think a D-

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:34:01 -0800

i hardly get bad grades i jus dnt do my HW and CW

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-08 15:46:20 -0800

I think You Should go to a teacher that would be smart !

lil_kajah_13

Lowest Grade Is A 57

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-08 15:19:42 -0800

i just have 1 F

Homework-poll

Have You Been Grounded for Bad Grades?

• Yeah, all the time.
  • Nope, I never get bad grades.
  • My parents get mad at me, but don't ground me for bad grades.
  • No, they take away my allowance instead.

Micro_study_micro
princess 1 asks: "I need help staying focused in my classes. I have a low GPA and I want to pass ...
Micro_study_micro
hardstuff asks: "I’m going into Grade 6 when school starts again, and it’s really, really, really...
Micro_summer_micro
bbmme asks: "I failed a couple classes and now my parents are making me go to summer school! So w...

Thranduil
That is the type of decision capable of changing your life. However, if you don't want to be part of it (And I highly recommend not engaging in that sort of lifestyle), then as hugebear said, you should sit your sister down and explain to her why you do not want to be part of a gang and maybe since you're afraid to lose her, explain that just because you want no part in it does not mean you want to lose her as well.
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Me advices is talk to her.  Tell her exactly what your feeling and you doesnt want to join and ask her why she is joining.  Tell her why you think she shouldnt and also add that you feels that you will lose her if she does.
reply about 1 hour
Alsina
Alsina posted in Family Issues:
So my big sister just recently told me she was in a gang, I kinda already figured she was but I never asked. I don't really know how to feel about it. She's like my best friend, I can come to her for anything and I'd do anything for her! Anyways she asked me if I wanted to join the family, I haven't really given her an answer yet, and she keeps trying to pull one out of me so I jokingly asked what gang she was in and she told me she was a crip.Telling me that she and her boys will have my back and stuff... I don't want to lose her if i say no but I also don't want to be in a gang.  =(
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
I guess you should give your parents some time to accept the fact. And don't worry... everyhing wil end up fine.... :)
simran88
simran88 posted in Family Issues:
You should probably tell your mom or ny of your siblings about it (if you have any siblings)... or maybe you should just ask your dad about it when he's in a good mood. Hope I was of help.... :)