Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Getting Bad Grades

justinbieberfan21 asks: “In the past few weeks I’ve been getting bad grades. Should I talk to a teacher or just forget about it?” Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:48:31 -0700

Un-thinkableimagary:3: Yes.MATH IS THE WORST!! -sobs and does a fish face-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-10 11:42:52 -0700

I only have one bad grade and that's a D I got in Algebra. Math is a pain -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-10 11:37:52 -0700

I have bad grades....I don't work really hard. -sighs-

pretty_in_pink11
pretty_in_pink11 wrote:
2012-06-26 07:31:51 -0700

Make sure you are studying like you are supposed to and if you still aren't making the best grades like you want then ask the teacher for some help when you are learning and ask for some work and stay after school with her and go online to websites that might help you!!!!

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-22 20:30:11 -0700

im glad summer is here and school has let out

justinbieberfan21
justinbieberfan21 wrote:
2012-06-21 06:43:14 -0700

hehehe i just searched my name in the search thingy and this came up its meeeeeee smile

Hershey97
Hershey97 wrote:
2012-04-18 09:29:31 -0700

Talk to the teacher, stay after school for extra help, and ask more questions, make sure ur really paying attention in class

rockinbellablue
rockinbellablue wrote:
2012-02-23 16:00:45 -0800

well............really well um um darn i forgot i was going to say

MadiePooky Curry
MadiePooky Curry wrote:
2012-01-17 12:01:58 -0800

What?

emiah
emiah wrote:
2012-01-15 11:19:47 -0800

umm what i would do is tell the teacher if you can do something about that and tell you parents if you can stay after school,or you can study with friends after school tell me how that works out

jilijayjay
jilijayjay wrote:
2012-01-10 17:21:04 -0800

i dont get bad grades

taylortot10000
taylortot10000 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:51:17 -0800

I JUST recently recieved my report card i got a c in math and the rest straight As

daisyboostar
daisyboostar wrote:
2012-01-10 16:40:20 -0800

i have been getting bad grades i got a c in spelling and i got an f on science ughhh

brookiephoo
brookiephoo wrote:
2012-01-10 16:37:25 -0800

I had a REALLY bad grade. I got a F in one class, but then I think I bumped it up to I think a D-

friendly27
friendly27 wrote:
2012-01-10 16:34:01 -0800

i hardly get bad grades i jus dnt do my HW and CW

TiannaG0dsAng3l
TiannaG0dsAng3l wrote:
2012-01-08 15:46:20 -0800

I think You Should go to a teacher that would be smart !

lil_kajah_13

Lowest Grade Is A 57

emogamergirl
emogamergirl wrote:
2012-01-08 15:19:42 -0800

i just have 1 F

Homework-poll

Have You Been Grounded for Bad Grades?

• Yeah, all the time.
  • Nope, I never get bad grades.
  • My parents get mad at me, but don't ground me for bad grades.
  • No, they take away my allowance instead.