Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

poptart~lover

poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 05:37:17 -0700

Pahaha Mustache's Are Hawt(;

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:28 -0700

will make the hair longer and thicker.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:15 -0700

If people have lots of facial hair, it's not good to shave it or cut it off because it can grow back very very fast and long.

coolgirl88
coolgirl88 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:47:15 -0700

get over it wax it off Mad

lilmsmaya3
lilmsmaya3 wrote:
2011-05-31 10:58:45 -0700

ikr i have it to last year people joked on me

melissa924
melissa924 wrote:
2011-05-31 09:24:45 -0700

i have facial hair im only ten

i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk wrote:
2011-05-29 07:52:21 -0700

dont u have hair on ur legs/arms???

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-29 00:27:05 -0700

oh ssh all of you i have facial hair and it's dark
but i just shave it or pu lip stick on

Dilbert
Dilbert wrote:
2011-05-28 15:56:04 -0700

It's because you're a lesbian.

rahrahstar
rahrahstar wrote:
2011-05-27 13:09:47 -0700

girl its okay people that pick on u there jealous and plus i have facial and guess wat that means it meanswe have rich blood so me and u are pretty fablous in our on special way so dont worry girl live yo life and if they still do it say thank u i have rich blood.bye

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 11:16:43 -0700

everytime i c diz page i have 2 kommeent on diz......SHAVE IT OFFF PLZZZZ!!!!

ONEstoryTOLD
ONEstoryTOLD wrote:
2011-05-13 13:12:49 -0700

this is interesting....

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-05-11 01:01:07 -0700

I never get facial hair..? You can't even see my eyebrows LOL. :L

iluvblue220
iluvblue220 wrote:
2011-05-09 20:57:12 -0700

never worry about that, ok, every girl has fasial hair and every boy. some are just more notisable than other's and if u still feal bad about it shave. peaple use to make fun of me to but now i dont have that problem. and like everyone says everybody is pretty in there own way!!! smile

hannaeagle
hannaeagle wrote:
2011-04-30 00:53:53 -0700

it doesnt matter! everyone is pretty in their own special way! smile

karli_curly
karli_curly wrote:
2011-04-29 03:29:12 -0700

my best friend have it too she is so ugly but she mi bestie and i love her

savybabe21
savybabe21 wrote:
2011-04-28 08:13:23 -0700

don't worry, my best friend has it too, but she's is very pretty, i bet u r too!(:

Dragonluver
Dragonluver wrote:
2011-04-25 22:20:52 -0700

There r people at school that pick on me about my upper lip! I told my dad & he said it'll get lighter & people won't notice!

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)