Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

poptart~lover

poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 05:37:17 -0700

Pahaha Mustache's Are Hawt(;

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:28 -0700

will make the hair longer and thicker.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:15 -0700

If people have lots of facial hair, it's not good to shave it or cut it off because it can grow back very very fast and long.

coolgirl88
coolgirl88 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:47:15 -0700

get over it wax it off Mad

lilmsmaya3
lilmsmaya3 wrote:
2011-05-31 10:58:45 -0700

ikr i have it to last year people joked on me

melissa924
melissa924 wrote:
2011-05-31 09:24:45 -0700

i have facial hair im only ten

i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk wrote:
2011-05-29 07:52:21 -0700

dont u have hair on ur legs/arms???

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-29 00:27:05 -0700

oh ssh all of you i have facial hair and it's dark
but i just shave it or pu lip stick on

Dilbert
Dilbert wrote:
2011-05-28 15:56:04 -0700

It's because you're a lesbian.

rahrahstar
rahrahstar wrote:
2011-05-27 13:09:47 -0700

girl its okay people that pick on u there jealous and plus i have facial and guess wat that means it meanswe have rich blood so me and u are pretty fablous in our on special way so dont worry girl live yo life and if they still do it say thank u i have rich blood.bye

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 11:16:43 -0700

everytime i c diz page i have 2 kommeent on diz......SHAVE IT OFFF PLZZZZ!!!!

ONEstoryTOLD
ONEstoryTOLD wrote:
2011-05-13 13:12:49 -0700

this is interesting....

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-05-11 01:01:07 -0700

I never get facial hair..? You can't even see my eyebrows LOL. :L

iluvblue220
iluvblue220 wrote:
2011-05-09 20:57:12 -0700

never worry about that, ok, every girl has fasial hair and every boy. some are just more notisable than other's and if u still feal bad about it shave. peaple use to make fun of me to but now i dont have that problem. and like everyone says everybody is pretty in there own way!!! smile

hannaeagle
hannaeagle wrote:
2011-04-30 00:53:53 -0700

it doesnt matter! everyone is pretty in their own special way! smile

karli_curly
karli_curly wrote:
2011-04-29 03:29:12 -0700

my best friend have it too she is so ugly but she mi bestie and i love her

savybabe21
savybabe21 wrote:
2011-04-28 08:13:23 -0700

don't worry, my best friend has it too, but she's is very pretty, i bet u r too!(:

Dragonluver
Dragonluver wrote:
2011-04-25 22:20:52 -0700

There r people at school that pick on me about my upper lip! I told my dad & he said it'll get lighter & people won't notice!

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!