Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

poptart~lover

poptart~lover wrote:
2011-06-22 05:37:17 -0700

Pahaha Mustache's Are Hawt(;

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:28 -0700

will make the hair longer and thicker.

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-06-11 20:01:15 -0700

If people have lots of facial hair, it's not good to shave it or cut it off because it can grow back very very fast and long.

coolgirl88
coolgirl88 wrote:
2011-06-09 09:47:15 -0700

get over it wax it off Mad

lilmsmaya3
lilmsmaya3 wrote:
2011-05-31 10:58:45 -0700

ikr i have it to last year people joked on me

melissa924
melissa924 wrote:
2011-05-31 09:24:45 -0700

i have facial hair im only ten

i have a twin ya kk
i have a twin ya kk wrote:
2011-05-29 07:52:21 -0700

dont u have hair on ur legs/arms???

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-29 00:27:05 -0700

oh ssh all of you i have facial hair and it's dark
but i just shave it or pu lip stick on

Dilbert
Dilbert wrote:
2011-05-28 15:56:04 -0700

It's because you're a lesbian.

rahrahstar
rahrahstar wrote:
2011-05-27 13:09:47 -0700

girl its okay people that pick on u there jealous and plus i have facial and guess wat that means it meanswe have rich blood so me and u are pretty fablous in our on special way so dont worry girl live yo life and if they still do it say thank u i have rich blood.bye

koala G
koala G wrote:
2011-05-23 11:16:43 -0700

everytime i c diz page i have 2 kommeent on diz......SHAVE IT OFFF PLZZZZ!!!!

ONEstoryTOLD
ONEstoryTOLD wrote:
2011-05-13 13:12:49 -0700

this is interesting....

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-05-11 01:01:07 -0700

I never get facial hair..? You can't even see my eyebrows LOL. :L

iluvblue220
iluvblue220 wrote:
2011-05-09 20:57:12 -0700

never worry about that, ok, every girl has fasial hair and every boy. some are just more notisable than other's and if u still feal bad about it shave. peaple use to make fun of me to but now i dont have that problem. and like everyone says everybody is pretty in there own way!!! smile

hannaeagle
hannaeagle wrote:
2011-04-30 00:53:53 -0700

it doesnt matter! everyone is pretty in their own special way! smile

karli_curly
karli_curly wrote:
2011-04-29 03:29:12 -0700

my best friend have it too she is so ugly but she mi bestie and i love her

savybabe21
savybabe21 wrote:
2011-04-28 08:13:23 -0700

don't worry, my best friend has it too, but she's is very pretty, i bet u r too!(:

Dragonluver
Dragonluver wrote:
2011-04-25 22:20:52 -0700

There r people at school that pick on me about my upper lip! I told my dad & he said it'll get lighter & people won't notice!

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

FeatheryOne
I'm sorry but if you're not over 12 you're going to have to stay in some sort of limits; do you understand the threats out there?
kuzivakwashe
hi i think we all say our parents treat us like babies. i am 12 years old and i am still mumys baby. our parents will always be there to catch us. sometimes i think i am treated like a baby. i think we are still young to be saying we are now grown ups. i hope that helped
ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow posted in Style:
Well first of all, I understand what you're saying.  You want to be well dressed like them, Am I right? First, it doesn't matter what you dress like.. long as you being yourself. You don't have to be insecure of what you wear because you are perfect just the way you are. Don't worry about how they dress or what they even get. Be who you are. That's what makes you unique. If you still want to just dress up like them or buy better clothes then look in stores or discuss it with your parents an they might just have an idea. You might be younger than them, but at least you are being who you were born to be, which is you. Don't ever feel bad about yourself. Clothes are just clothes. Nothing different.
e_stunner
e_stunner posted in Style:
I'm 2 years younger than my seniors in school.I never really cared about how i looked but when i saw their online pictures i saw how well dressed they were.I started feeling insecure and hating every outifit i wore.I want not to care but i can't.Help me!
heyitsangel
My mom& dad still treats me like a baby too because I have only just turend 13 on september 8th  I just want to be independence too and I do the same  I talk to them and they always say I'm not ready to be independence  and then say I have to wait till I'm 15 or 16.