Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

Marcyluvsyu

Cap'nCrunch wrote:
2011-04-24 10:03:27 -0700

Lol xD

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 08:33:42 -0700

I Think I Have Peach Fuzz Lol!

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-04-22 13:08:34 -0700

Lol Im Confused. . . Confused

diaja315
diaja315 wrote:
2011-04-22 13:05:55 -0700

ikr every girl and every boy in this world has facial hair was ur a baby u u have a lot of hair on ur face

jeffhardy_98
jeffhardy_98 wrote:
2011-04-22 02:11:06 -0700

i think its pitiful to all th grls tht say thy dnt have facial hair YOU DO! everyone does.... unless u dnt have eye brows but on the sides o ur cheeks there is lil fuzzies.....its just stupid how [people over react to facial hair}

partyGal10
partyGal10 wrote:
2011-04-21 22:27:34 -0700

Ok well my friend has it

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101 wrote:
2011-04-20 12:38:59 -0700

what if you had rach watever

heaveniscool.com
heaveniscool.com wrote:
2011-04-20 12:31:15 -0700

omg i think im in love with mii x mii friends keep talkin bout him i juss dont noo

axel08
axel08 wrote:
2011-04-13 07:01:10 -0700

just ignore the laughing. sersly. well after reading this i realized i have some "peach fuzz" on my face.

WinterDolphin
WinterDolphin wrote:
2011-04-08 06:23:18 -0700

Ummm... maybe you could shave it i dont have facial hair smile

twilightgirl5012
twilightgirl5012 wrote:
2011-04-05 06:03:55 -0700

thnks 4 the advice Big Grin

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:32:09 -0700

lol........................

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:31:19 -0700

you are ryt thanxx for that advice hey...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:30:02 -0700

sometimes its n3ded

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:29:17 -0700

yes you are ryt............you are 100% ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:28:19 -0700

believe me you are quit that way...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:35 -0700

lol.............you are ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:06 -0700

but why should you cut your hair for a boy?

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.