Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

Marcyluvsyu

Cap'nCrunch wrote:
2011-04-24 10:03:27 -0700

Lol xD

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 08:33:42 -0700

I Think I Have Peach Fuzz Lol!

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-04-22 13:08:34 -0700

Lol Im Confused. . . Confused

diaja315
diaja315 wrote:
2011-04-22 13:05:55 -0700

ikr every girl and every boy in this world has facial hair was ur a baby u u have a lot of hair on ur face

jeffhardy_98
jeffhardy_98 wrote:
2011-04-22 02:11:06 -0700

i think its pitiful to all th grls tht say thy dnt have facial hair YOU DO! everyone does.... unless u dnt have eye brows but on the sides o ur cheeks there is lil fuzzies.....its just stupid how [people over react to facial hair}

partyGal10
partyGal10 wrote:
2011-04-21 22:27:34 -0700

Ok well my friend has it

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101 wrote:
2011-04-20 12:38:59 -0700

what if you had rach watever

heaveniscool.com
heaveniscool.com wrote:
2011-04-20 12:31:15 -0700

omg i think im in love with mii x mii friends keep talkin bout him i juss dont noo

axel08
axel08 wrote:
2011-04-13 07:01:10 -0700

just ignore the laughing. sersly. well after reading this i realized i have some "peach fuzz" on my face.

WinterDolphin
WinterDolphin wrote:
2011-04-08 06:23:18 -0700

Ummm... maybe you could shave it i dont have facial hair smile

twilightgirl5012
twilightgirl5012 wrote:
2011-04-05 06:03:55 -0700

thnks 4 the advice Big Grin

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:32:09 -0700

lol........................

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:31:19 -0700

you are ryt thanxx for that advice hey...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:30:02 -0700

sometimes its n3ded

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:29:17 -0700

yes you are ryt............you are 100% ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:28:19 -0700

believe me you are quit that way...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:35 -0700

lol.............you are ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:06 -0700

but why should you cut your hair for a boy?

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.