Comments

Dear Dish-It: Facial Hair – Why Me?

whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it and so does this boy I’m crushing on…” Back to Article

Cap'nCrunch
Cap'nCrunch wrote:
2011-04-24 10:03:27 -0700

Lol xD

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 08:33:42 -0700

I Think I Have Peach Fuzz Lol!

DemiLuva
DemiLuva wrote:
2011-04-22 13:08:34 -0700

Lol Im Confused. . . Confused

diaja315
diaja315 wrote:
2011-04-22 13:05:55 -0700

ikr every girl and every boy in this world has facial hair was ur a baby u u have a lot of hair on ur face

jeffhardy_98
jeffhardy_98 wrote:
2011-04-22 02:11:06 -0700

i think its pitiful to all th grls tht say thy dnt have facial hair YOU DO! everyone does.... unless u dnt have eye brows but on the sides o ur cheeks there is lil fuzzies.....its just stupid how [people over react to facial hair}

partyGal10
partyGal10 wrote:
2011-04-21 22:27:34 -0700

Ok well my friend has it

whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101
whatwhatwhatwhatwhat101 wrote:
2011-04-20 12:38:59 -0700

what if you had rach watever

heaveniscool.com
heaveniscool.com wrote:
2011-04-20 12:31:15 -0700

omg i think im in love with mii x mii friends keep talkin bout him i juss dont noo

axel08
axel08 wrote:
2011-04-13 07:01:10 -0700

just ignore the laughing. sersly. well after reading this i realized i have some "peach fuzz" on my face.

WinterDolphin
WinterDolphin wrote:
2011-04-08 06:23:18 -0700

Ummm... maybe you could shave it i dont have facial hair smile

twilightgirl5012
twilightgirl5012 wrote:
2011-04-05 06:03:55 -0700

thnks 4 the advice Big Grin

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:32:09 -0700

lol........................

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:31:19 -0700

you are ryt thanxx for that advice hey...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:30:02 -0700

sometimes its n3ded

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:29:17 -0700

yes you are ryt............you are 100% ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:28:19 -0700

believe me you are quit that way...........

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:35 -0700

lol.............you are ryt

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:27:06 -0700

but why should you cut your hair for a boy?

dezi
dezi wrote:
2011-04-05 00:26:10 -0700

all girls do not have facial hair dear like me i dont have facial hair lol.........

gutiargirl789
gutiargirl789 wrote:
2011-04-04 09:09:20 -0700

not ALL girls have facial hair. I don't have facial hair.

Best Way to Style Facial Hair?

• Clean shaven.
  • Goatee.
  • Just a moustache.
  • Let it grow - full on mountain man.

My mama won’t let me shave – she says I’m too young. What do I do?
Micro_tips-shave-micro
Ready to show off your legs this summer? Learn how to shave your legs properly so you don't end u...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Leggings
John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!