Comments

April 2011 Horoscopes

April means longer days, warmer weather, the Easter Bunny and lots and lots of yummy chocolate! Find out whether your horoscope for the month is going to be as sweet as an Easter treat! Back to Article

bloomin flower

I'm Gemini

Perkymomo
Perkymomo wrote:
2011-06-10 02:11:30 -0700

I'm Aquarius too! smile

Astrology_quiz

Has Your Horoscope Changed?

• Nope, I'm still the same star sign.
  • Yes! I can't believe I'm not a Pisces!
  • Don't care - horoscopes aren't real.
  • Horo-what?

Micro_march horoscopes_micro
March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb – the weather's rough at the start but there are su...
Micro_zodiac_micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_aquarius_micro
Happy Chinese New Year! Wanna know what's in store for you in February 2011? Look up your sign in...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002